contiue super soon
yeah the wait was a worth one😊
Edited by youth_showsfan - 13 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG MELLLLLLLLLL <3333

this was AHHHHHHHH! i loved itttt <33

Hayee I love Armaan when he is drunkk ;) lmfaoo! 

amazing part hunn...ab jaldi next part post karoooo! Muahhhhhhhhh <33
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice part!
simply luved it!
nice point where you've stopped!
cont soon!
sweety7395 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey AWESOME part......it was amazing and so worth the wait.....it was so sweet how he behaved like a gentleman by asking her to dance with him but Ridz denied.....it was so cute how he got mad at her and tried to make her jealous.....which worked......i was surprised when Armaan actually listened to Ridz and decided to leave with her instead of staying behind...and gosh I so hate Vicky and Vivek.....and WOW the last few paragraphs were just AMAZING.....seriously it was HOT.....Ridz was not objecting to any of Armaan's actions till he unzipped her dress.....cant wait to see what happens.....whether she is able to stop him or not and to see Armaan's reaction when he is sober......thanks for the pm.....continue soon

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was simply amazing..............

hot.................n romantic.............

thnx for the pm...................

Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Woohooohoooo !!! AWESOME PART ! Loved it so much !
The way Armaan listened to her not caring about Vivek and Vicky, his drunken state, and the closeness between the two !! Just...WOW !!

But why did you stop at such moment !!!! Lol
Want to know what it'll happen after that :)

Please continue soon ! Thanks for wrtting, you're doing an amazing job and your story is beautful, really ! 

Can't wait for more...

Love,

Laila. :)
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mel, this was truly one of the best parts ever!
Im totally loving the change in Armaan and his character, i mean, hes just so innocent and adorable..especially when they got home, he was like "you didnt DANSHH with me" and then, he just grabbed her and starting dancing..some of his actions are so cute, and im sure Riddhima is totally fida over them lol And a very "hot" part indeed just like how Armaan described Riddhima LOL
Also, when Riddhima refused to dance with him, she was justified and same goes for Armaan..what followed was what we'd expect to see from Armaan or any guy infact, its natural for him to drink and make her jealous intentionally and the fact, that he took her refusal to heart truly shows that hes already falling for her and when he kept asking her to dance with him, i think Riddhima should have given in, i mean Vicky and Vivek wouldnt have been able to do anything with Armaan being there and he was sober and gentlemen like then...but if she had accepted, we wouldnt have witnessed what happened after..LOL SO AWESOMEEEEE STORY PLOT!
When Armaan simply nodded and went back with Riddhima to go home, he was just so innocent and child-like..he truly cares for her :) And im sure Riddhima will surely understand that very soonn ;)
Also, the passionate scene towards the end was well-written and protrayed...very easy to imagine..and even though Armaan was drunk and all, but im sure he'll never be able to forget his first kiss with Riddhima...they both are a lovely couple :) I loved the ending of the part...especially how Riddhima recalled Armaans words ...now...i seriously cant wait for the next part!!!! So you better update sooner this time :)

And i Hope youre feeling better Mel <3
Also, this part turned out to be SO PERFECT..were you thinking about this ff while resting?? hehe LOL
Take care!
And hope to see the next update sooner..because this story is getting intense and very interesting ;)
Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update, it was just too hot 
hehe
loved it
thanks for pm mel
luv ya
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HOT!!!! The chapter was simply fab...!!:)
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum !!!!!!!!!
luvd it