Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF:HisPerfectObsession#2||New thread Link:Pg155 (Page 145)

-Jhalli- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jhalli-
-Jhalli-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hey melody thats very beutiful part i love this part plz plz continue soon with gr8 RESPECT AND LOVE.RIA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMelody.

Robin_M IF-Rockerz
Robin_M
Robin_M

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
nice part, update soon!

TheMelody.

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
nice part

update soon

TheMelody.

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

lovely part... awww armaan listening to what ridds said... yay he's gonna join the business... maybe thing will be right between armaan and billy... hopefully

continue soon

thnx for pm

TheMelody.

-Spirited- IF-Addictz
-Spirited-
-Spirited-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
though a short update it was good one,it really connected me more towards u r story
and were guess work is concerned maybe his joining office would improve his relation with his dad and maybe he would miss ridzi terribly and would realise that he loves her
thnx for pm

take care
nikki

TheMelody.

MidnightMusings IF-Sizzlerz
MidnightMusings
MidnightMusings

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Just wow... N ya yaar, this is short... Par koi gal nahin, u said, unexpected things are coming so, will wait!!!

Big smile ArmaanEmbarrassed

Update soon Mel

TheMelody.

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
So for the longest time I've been awaiting your update, and you've finally done it! Honestly, I loved this part. You seriously are an amazing writer, Melly. You underestimate yourself too much, I think we all do, actually. But in all honesty - your writing is inspiring! As I read through the update, I had a thousand questions popping up in my head, and I had started forming a pattern in your updates. Whatever question that has arised within my mind, you've always answered them, shortly after. I love that about your writing. There literally is a reason for everything.

In this update you say not much happened - but for me, A LOT happened in this update. Ranging from Armaan's parents, to Armaan's feelings, and Ridhima's affection - it tied the whole update together. I loved that, a lot. There was versatility in this update, and I enjoyed the thorough conversation between Armaan-Billy, and the interaction between Armaan-Ridhima.

The confrontation between Armaan and Billy was intense. I love that you can arise a serious situation, and pull through it so well, and transition into a softer scene. You really have done an exceptional job with that, because every time I attempt to do that, it just fails epically. One thing I LOVED about the confrontation, was the fact that Armaan was FINALLY showing his FEELINGS. All this time he's hidden himself, and bottled up his feelings, shying away from the world, fronting this "tough guy" look - but finally there was a glimpse of the emotional, and shattered Armaan, which I was DYING to see. Honestly, I am so satisfied after reading this update. The lack of AR interaction actually made it all the more amazing! I know, that sounds weird, right? But it was perfect! Getting back to the Armaan-Billy confrontation, the fact that Armaan showed his feelings, and decided to give his ACTUAL input: I'm glad that you actually made that happen, because I wanted his emotions to finally be voiced. All this time we'd seen the Casanova, but now we were hearing him speak his bitter past to his parents. We'd heard about it from Billy and Ananya, but never Armaan himself - only briefly before, but this was different!

Moving on to the decision that was made; I'm glad. It finally happened, and Armaan's learning a few things, finally. Respecting Billy's opinion, and Ridhima's thought and support, he did finally give in. Although not wholeheartedly, he did it for the right reasons. I also loved the way you incorporated the slight change in Armaan. Instead of storming off to Vicky, you made Armaan speak his thoughts to Ridhima. And as you said - Ridhima convinced him for the right reasons, whereas Vicky would have done the alternate. I really liked that :) I also adored the way that one little phrase of Ridhima's "Do you trust me" which happened to speak volumes, along with her gestures. I hope that made sense, did it? But I loved it - just because words don't mean everything, her gestures spoke volumes in this case, and Armaan reciprocated with equal participation as he got up to leave, and gave an ultimatum to his parents.

The conversation between Ananya and Billy was much needed, as we needed an insight to what they were feeling. We heard Armaan and Ridhima's thoughts on it - but theirs was needed, as well - and you did a really well job of conveying those emotions. Especially when Billy raised the fact as to whether or not Armaan will be able to handle his kids in his future. Are you foreshadowing that we may possibly see kids from Armaan and Ridhima?! Eeks. I seriously thought that was a really good way of pinpointing their emotions. I also loved the way Armaan came in at the end of their conversation, giving his final decision/approval. I'm eager to know/see what Billy and Anaya's reaction would be. It's crazy, but this man that shies away from love, emotions, and all that jazz - is finally giving into someone's words, whom he claims not to care about!

OH AND I LOVED the diary entry. I'm so glad that I got to read that, because it was much needed, and anticipated! I was looking for an insight on his emotions, and this was what I had in mind. So, love - great way of tying everything together. Anyways, overall, I adored the update. So well written. Great grammar and spelling, and lovely flow of words :) Perfect, love! I cannot wait 'till the next update, as this one already had me waiting for so long! Update soon, love.

xoxo

TheMelody.

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Awesome part... Love it... Love how riddhima calmed down armaan... Waiting to read more... Update soon...

TheMelody.

Go to top