Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
res! =D
*edited*
awesome part!
i lovd reading armaans feelings again! but i wish he tld riddhima the truth bout wot he felt bout the kiss
argghhhh that vicky is annoyin 😡 i hate him he keeps bringing the old armaan bak
cant wait to see wot happens next =D
continue very very soon x
Edited by zARqaa_X - 13 years ago
Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RESSSSS!

-EDIT-

Okayyyy SO! first off FINALLY you updated woman!  and 'soon' better come fastttt! LOL <3
back to the part

OMGGGG! this was a Great partt however there weren't any AR scenes :| BUT still I loved it!
aww i love Armaan's diary tehee! i love reading his thoughts about Riddhima..and slowly slowly he's changingg! and oohhh he be lovin those kisses LMFAOOO! but seriously DUDE, that scene was HOTT :| UGHH yeh Vicky kyun beech mein aajata haiii! ugh i hate himm -__- anywayss..I love Armaan! I hope he sees Riddhima's love for him! he needs to open his eyes now pssht! LOL
i wanna read the whole partttt! JALDI post soon babess <3 Muahhhhhhh!
Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 13 years ago
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ress !! woo hoo :)

*Edited*
😲😲 !!
😲😲 !!
i am dying of happiness !!  and shock :o i am so glad IF let you log in properly .. i was missin this ff so much :'( it was a loong wait ut hey it was worth it for this one ! love this ff<3
gettin to the chapter it was short !;( but as i said worth it ! cuz atlast we got sumthin!:D awwhhh both armaan and riddz are so confused:/ that scene with armaan was so .. so .. improvising . cuz he is thinkin about his feelings and all ! and the situation !  the diary part was so expressive :$ definetly loved dat:] myan he is going to the club ! :o again ?! :o i wonder what this is gonna lead up to .... very very intheresting *french accent* 😆 anyways i am excited to know we will be gettin the next part very soon with AR moments !! omg !! blushing :$ what does 'very soon' mean? like today or later or what ? anyways please update it soon cuz I AM DYING to know what happens next :D
and congrats to youu !! india wonnn :D woo hoo we are world champions ;))
loved this one :D 
shilpa
Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 13 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved :)

Thank god you updated Mel..its been reall LONG..i hope all is well :)

**Edited**

Okay, WOW. Loved the update and im glad we got to read something. And when will you update the rest...super soon i hope? lol But the part was good, though not any AR scenes but this was needed for us to understand the feelings and turmoil both are going through. And uggh im pissed of at Armaan FOR SURE. but again, his actions and feelings are justified, i cant expect him to be all goody good and changed this quickly, that would be unrealistic. So youre doing a great job at portraying both AR perfectly :) I can tell Armaan is already fallen for Riddhima, but for him to realize and understand that...........theres still a LONG LONG way.....hes in the state before the denial..lol And as for Riddhima, i feel bad for her but she should have realized that with Armaan..things are gunna be tough, and he will become hers but for that, shes going to have to change him..and as she said and realized that her innocence has definetely already changed him a bit..just a bit more..and hed be our perfect cute armaan :) LOL And as for Vicky..grrr...peer pressure is just uggh! Hes such an ass, i hope him and Vivek go die ..hope they fall off a cliff..infact, make Armaan push them..but im sure that will take some time..still lots more to come ;) And cant wait!

And what does Super soon mean?..a day...more days?...a few hours?..MINUTES?😃 loll

Take care! and yeah IF can be weird sometimes, its happened to me but i just kept trying lool..and then it had to let me in..haha!

Aiite update soon Mel :)
Edited by Armaan-KSG - 13 years ago
TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you soooooooooo much Devu! I know you always leave long comments and I never reply but I will soon! I promise <3

PS: Super soon means Saturday! But knowing my past records, don't trust me! ðŸ˜†
Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
edited my comment on page 89 :)
and pls may the day be saturday !! pls !! *folding hands* 😆

TheMelody. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Ress !! woo hoo :)

*Edited*
😲😲 !!
😲😲 !!
i am dying of happiness !!  and shock :o i am so glad IF let you log in properly .. i was missin this ff so much :'( it was a loong wait ut hey it was worth it for this one ! love this ff<3
gettin to the chapter it was short !;( but as i said worth it ! cuz atlast we got sumthin!:D awwhhh both armaan and riddz are so confused:/ that scene with armaan was so .. so .. improvising . cuz he is thinkin about his feelings and all ! and the situation !  the diary part was so expressive :$ definetly loved dat:] myan he is going to the club ! :o again ?! :o i wonder what this is gonna lead up to .... very very intheresting *french accent* 😆 anyways i am excited to know we will be gettin the next part very soon with AR moments !! omg !! blushing :$ what does 'very soon' mean? like today or later or what ? anyways please update it soon cuz I AM DYING to know what happens next :D
and congrats to youu !! india wonnn :D woo hoo we are world champions ;))
loved this one :D 
shilpa

LMFAO Thank you so much! You're very sweet! <3 Yesh, very soon means Saturday but don't trust me LOL :$
Edited by TheMelody. - 13 years ago
awarapan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESERVED.
I'm really glad you found the inspiration to update!
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheMelody.

Thank you soooooooooo much Devu! I know you always leave long comments and I never reply but I will soon! I promise <3

PS: Super soon means Saturday! But knowing my past records, don't trust me! ðŸ˜†

haha no worries Mel ;) I write long comments, because well..i just do..it just comes out after i read an awesome part 😊 

And may saturday comee very soon...i hope we're following the same calender 😆 
..Mira.. thumbnail
You make me very very very happpy baby :D This was the perfect to  come home too, I actually didn't believe you updated :$ I'll leave you a real comment once the full parts up, but but but, I loved Armaan's diary entry, pshht, I love Armaan! <3