India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Why he did that???

Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
If Sid pretend to be Karan then why he promise to Abha that he will never leave her and go. Is he thinking to stay with Abha forever. Now, Abha has convinced that he is Karan(hope so) but what will happen when Karan will return to Swarn Bawan. Why are they ruining Karan and Abha's pure realationship? What if they started to live as husband wife? I just hate this!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadbharadwaj_kDEE2803

DEE2803 Goldie
DEE2803
DEE2803

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
WATCHING 2MRWS PRECAP IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT SID HAS WOUND ON HIS ARM AFTER THE FIGHT WITH DUSHYANT SO WHICH MEANS HE IS NOT KARAN ....HE JUST CAME TO SORT YASHO N DUSHYANT OUT LIKE KARAN TOLD HIM TO DO ....

MORE STUPID DRAGGING TRACKS.....BUT IT WAS SO GUD TO C THE CHEMISTRY BACK ON AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME .....
Mandeep15 Goldie
Mandeep15
Mandeep15

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

WATCHING 2MRWS PRECAP IT IS QUITE CLEAR THAT SID HAS WOUND ON HIS ARM AFTER THE FIGHT WITH DUSHYANT SO WHICH MEANS HE IS NOT KARAN ....HE JUST CAME TO SORT YASHO N DUSHYANT OUT LIKE KARAN TOLD HIM TO DO ....

MORE STUPID DRAGGING TRACKS.....BUT IT WAS SO GUD TO C THE CHEMISTRY BACK ON AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME .....
I want him to be Karan not sid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

melissa05 Goldie
melissa05
melissa05

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i just hope it is karan. i love sid too but i hope sid and abha don't live as husband and wife.
khyser2k11 Goldie
khyser2k11
khyser2k11

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
i hope that he is karan himself.................how can sid pretend to be karan,abha can never bear this that she is with sid all these days
BeingTejal Senior Member
BeingTejal
BeingTejal

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I think he is Karan as sid has been bitten by dushyant and yesterday when Karan came back he does not had any wound on his head
Whatever it may may be but i loved the Abharan scene yesterday
I really love Karan very much and i don't want it to be sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khyser2k11

rianna Groupbie
rianna
rianna

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEE2803

I don't know what to think...wouldn't Karan have bruises too as he fell off a cliff???

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index