Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

Who would be a better jodi for Jhumki?

Poll Question: Who should Jhumki end up w/?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [5.00%]
15 [75.00%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [20.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Gau is obviously planning for Jhumki & Murli, but Jhumki comes in and w/o any introductions, starts dancing w/ Dumroo LOL  Hence this poll.

One request - keep Bharti out of the picture as you vote on this.  Don't vote for Dumroo hoping for Bharli re-union, and don't vote for Murli hoping against it.  Just say who you think is a better jodi.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 01 March 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Damaroo is good one..

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
damroo is murli's elder bro... so he should be marrying first but due to some reasons murli married first. but at least now damroo should get his life partner now... let jhumka fall for damroo, that would be a tight slap on mridala's face... i don't want any jhumka for murli & this has nothing to do with bharli jodi. let amarti bonding grow. let damroo & jhumka's bonding grow...Embarrassed

murli should neither think about bharti nor about jhumka. i don't want any girl right now in murli's life...all i want him to do is to concentrate on his studies, develop his own business, encourage veena to stand on her own feet(either studying or working), find some work that's suitable for damroo & then only think about other things...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I think Bansi & Kamala assumed that no one would want to marry Dumroo, and I doubt that they'd be okay w/ a challenged bride for him, as it would just mean 1 more burden.  But if they see someone like Jhumka fall for him, vs Mridala trying to get her married to Murli, they might opt for Dumroo, since he's more likely to make anyone he marries happy.

Agree w/ you fully on Murli & Veena.

ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
oh man looks like  60's romance here LOL

and damroo seems smitten by her totally

i hv jst been reading updates and at times watching repeats

hmm  this girl entry seems good

gaushala plan shud backfire here i think

damroo is well suited for her  as he is totally extrovert

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalazsimibrar1990fuzzyface-JaZ-

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Confusedbtw what's gau's motive? isn't it to get the house on their names...?

so if jhumka marries murli, then tries to get the house on her name, that would sound convincingApprove

...but if she tries to get the house from murli & gets it on her jeth & jethani's name, instead of hers.... then trust me nobody can be crazier than her. in short, i would call her the biggest moron on this planetAngry i mean just bcoz gau is her sister doesn't mean she has to get the house transferred from her hubby's name(which means the house is automatically hers too) to somebody elses... if she does then it means apne hi per par kuladhi marna..Shocked.

which intelligent person would do that?ConfusedWink she has to be cracked to do that & as damroo is also slightly cracked both would make a heavenly matching pairEvil Smile & why not as damroo always loves to play his drum/dhol whatever all the time, jhumki bhanji can dance to his tunes, after marriage both hubby wife will sing & dance happily ever after Evil Smile  plus whenever murli is upset while returning home, both hubby wife will place a red carpet for murli to walk in while damroo will play his dhol & jhumki will dance...kyunki maharaaj murli padhaar rahen hain LOL!!!LOL& the name for this new pair can be something like JhumRooLOL (Jhumka+Damroo)

Edited by vik rocks - 02 March 2011 at 5:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.fuzzyface-JaZ-chatterbox

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Both Jhumroo & Dumka sound appropriate - wanna run another poll? Evil Smile

I have no idea whether Jhumka will try to do Gau's bidding, but I doubt it would work.  If she is bright, which she didn't seem, there's no way she's going to fall for Dumroo, and if she goes w/ Murli, she may make herself the co-owner, but then Murli too has a good chance of influencing her against Gau.  If she is not bright, she may fall for Dumroo, but even if she tries to get the property in their name, she'll probably botch it in such a way that everyone, even maybe Dumroo will recognize it and the plan will fall flat on its face.

But like Jas said, I'd love the story to take such a twist that Jhumka becomes a double negative character - back-stabbing Mridala, while being a good ally to Murli, regardless of whether she marries him or Dumroo.

ghotalazfuzzyface-JaZ-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index