Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by kay_123

agreed.. am so saaaaaddddddddd

I am really disappointed to even imagine that when Misha will come to know about Shaurya's truth, her heart will break. Cry
yeah that soo true ... It will be soo sad OuchDead

I know a few people are saying that her love was one sided but still i feel it changed Misha completely so it was a good sign for her. Wink Wink Wink

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GuRti.

I was shocked when I learned that Shaurya gay, I think soon Misha learns about it. hopefully soon we will see a couple of Misha and Shankar.

Yeah i think only to bring Shankar in the picture they turned Shaurya as gay. LOL LOL LOL
--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
even i feel its sadUnhappy but when when shoriya thinks abt shankar in gay way i feel its hilariousROFL...its better to take the track in a light- hearted waySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_cool

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Hey friends Hug

I am really unhappy from the recent Shaurya & Shankar Track. I love Shaurya with Misha since he came in the show & i am not understanding that if CV's wanted to turn Shaurya's character in to a gay so what was the need to show him such macho man?
Don't u guys feel that they are not justifying with Shaurya's character? First they made him Misha's love interest & now just to bring another boy in Misha's life they turned him into a gay.   Confused Confused Ouch
kaash shankar gay hota.....shaurya naiCry they r ruining his characterAngry

totally agree with u guys...kash shaurya gay nahi hothaCry..i love shaurya with mishaSmile..but i don't want shankar as a gay too.....it doesn't suit him at all.....

Yeah right, i am saying that there was no need to show them as gay Shaurya can be seen married or committed with any other girl. Tongue Tongue Tongue

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

I feel this track was not needed for the show & it is just wastege of Shaurya's hot dude image.

Yeah i was saying the same thing.
Tongue Tongue Tongue
_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hey mahak thanx for the topic
i need it................i'm also unhappy with this track
what need of Shankar?..........Misha-Shaurya was perfect
i want MiYa back with their original track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i dont feel that they have done injustice to shaurya ,gay doesn't have to be portrayed the way they portray in hindi films not necessary all gay s  r like women.it s about psychology of a human being ,there no injustice as such becoz i m sure ekta must have decided  dis first only actor also  must be aware of this situation,the whole thing is funny yaar ,it s fun to watch.may be ul expected a lot so ul feeling hurt but for me personally misha s affair  was one sided  so no problem.

I am not hurt but i am disappointed. Confused Confused Confused

My point is that when they introduced Shaurya in the show they never gave a slight hint of him being Gay type Confused Confused Confused but now all if a sudden his character is been turning to gay just to introduce Shankar, don't u think it's unfair.
Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

I beg to differ here. I really dont understand why people consider playing a role of a gay is like doing injustice to the actor/character?

I am just saying that why all of a sudden?Sleepy Sleepy Sleepy If they wanted to enter Shankar earlier than why didn't they give any hint?
Confused Confused Confused

Every one has their own sexual desires.Homosexuals have their own.When they are also humans like us y consider playing a role of a homosexual is bad?

I am not pointing any finger on homosexuals or their desires Tongue Tongue Tongue this belongs to show only and i think after Dostana it has became a fashion now a days. LOL LOL LOL

Shaurya is a gay whether b a handsome hunk or not,we cant do anything about it ,its in the hands of the creatives.I have seen several threads made on the same topic.

Yes u have seen and i made this because all of a sudden creatives realize this track of Dostana, as now it's in faishon and people like this track and enjoy this too. LOL LOL LOL In Dostana both of them were not really gay but here Shaurya who is indeed a talented guy, Smile Smile Smile his talent can be used in more better way like to show him as a werewolf Big smile Big smile Big smilebut no they chose gay topic which has already bored us in a few serials now a days Angry Angry Angry

And as for me i love this track.I find gays cute.strictly my pov.

I have no problem with your POV and my POV is different from the show. I think if u want to pair up a girl with another boy it's not necessary to show him as a gay u can use something else.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index