Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

If Bidaaii seaon two with Tammy and Khushi ? (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
If season two  is happening it sould start from where ended otherwise it will make no sense

Anmol needs to be there .. Tmmy and Khushi story cannot happen til Angini happens,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Bidaai ended on a high at a crucial point , it can't start with just grownup Tammy and Khushi as it looks like season2 shall be a continuation of season one then they do need to have a back story of Tammy's and Khushi's parents first. a solid story and foundation is a must. I think they can also bring in more siblings for Tamama and Khushi . I don't mind seeing Parul and Sara as Tamama and Khushi on one condition Apurva and Angad should also be seen as their siblingsWink 
Rekha after seeing Apu so young in yuvi's bash I vouch for that

But on a serius note  Whatever they say in HT seems to make sense to have teh show take off from where it ended

Anmol and Ragini's stoyr frst  then go with  Tammana and Khsuhi

Anmol needs to be there and  he has been a major part of Tammana's life.. No body she can  ook on untill she has  her  dad 
Also Ragini needs to be there since she is Anmol's wife sand she was very much alaive when the season one ended

So I would want to see thses two character  and with Apu and Parul since people accepted them whole heartedly !! The TRP"s arethe biggest answer

So First Apu Parul as Anmol and Ragini then they can get  new people for Tammy and Khushi !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02tvmylove

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I see it from the story point of view and what I relate is they need to start from where they ended..
Otherwise  people will not find teh show interesting

We can only now remember the grand wedding of Angini and alkeh and saakshi,

So if they had this and then they suddenly show grown up Tammana and Khushi there is no link ...

viewers  as it is have'nt wintenssed the 7 years of angini relastionship and we were shown them after 7 years, now  if they do not show  how angini started to  have their life moving on its  as good as  stopping at the 7 years  where they met firstime
The connection will be lost So they need to show  first the Angini story and then move on to tammy and Khushi

And also  the seaosn tow should be  a little different interms of how people lead lives in this world , so much with things but keeping tradition intact

I hope the creatives get our idea and work  on it I see it the most feesable way !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02tvmylove

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

I see it from the story point of view and what I relate is they need to start from where they ended..
Otherwise  people will not find teh show interesting

We can only now remember the grand wedding of Angini and alkeh and saakshi,

So if they had this and then they suddenly show grown up Tammana and Khushi there is no link ...

viewers  as it is have'nt wintenssed the 7 years of angini relastionship and we were shown them after 7 years, now  if they do not show  how angini started to  have their life moving on its  as good as  stopping at the 7 years  where they met firstime
The connection will be lost So they need to show  first the Angini story and then move on to tammy and Khushi

And also  the seaosn tow should be  a little different interms of how people lead lives in this world , so much with things but keeping tradition intact

I hope the creatives get our idea and work  on it I see it the most feesable way !

I really have to agree with your sentiments expressed here .Clap Bidaai2 shall be back with the whole Rajvansh Parivaar hopefully with the added tadka of the Sharma parivaar with  all their twists and turns to hold the audience spellbound otherwise the leap taken and Naya Ristha, Nayi Soch has no meaning. RS might as well make another soap with different actors . 
Bidaai2 needs a focus I agree but it ended with the two parivaars in question so all should be there if story is to be continued on the same lines , they need to broaden the spectrum with focus on amny issues and an interesting storyline. Tammy and Khushi in totally did not make the show work post leap it is the father-mother combination that worked more in my opinion. Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 10 April 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
If bidaaii 2  needs a story basis I feel only they can get with Angini story..

The last scene was very signifiant for a future storyline..

Tammy  did'nt want her papa to go anywhere so if Tammy will be tere for season two then Anmol ji needs to be there and for that Apurva needs to be there

I would love to see him in teh new look withh rimmed glasses

I just hope  Rajan ji casts them again for a new season
Apu's role was too short he needs a come back as Anmol rajvansh !

Go to top