Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 1 PR (Page 8)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

To some extent I do agree with Vaishu that her MIL is now FBD's problem..She did not create this but he did..She is upset and betrayed by someone she loved & trusted the most...At this time she is not thinking whether she is being fair to her MIL or not...
Varsha but apna Mother in laws ke saath kuch to relation ban jaata hai na on individual level ? How DISRESPECTFUL is it to just wwalk off or run off EVERY time u meet her by telling fibs ? Why not meet her and tell her the truth ? Or simply tell her We r going thru a bad patch , plz respect it  till we sort out ? How many fibs Varsha..........One day she tells Im at Moms place , one day at Shrirangpur , One day at Kolhapur .Watz this ? And if she is thinking STRAIGHT enuf to eat Pav Bhaji , buy roses and giggle ......why cannot she be composed enuf to be respectful to that old lady ? I mean IMAGINE .........the old lady told her Im going to light diya in front of God .She was So DELIGHTED bahu had come home after so many days ....she said the house filled with ROUNAK etc ...............So many days too the MIL didnt say a WORD ............Other Indian MILS wud have kicked up a ruckus if pregnant bahu was absconding without rhyme or reason . I feel The lady was treated very very BADLY by Vaishali .

Saying Ur Mom is UR problem is very contemporary . If joint family system is shown in which she was living with her MIL under one roof ......she owes her an explanation on individual level too is what I feel . I hope she remembers her statement when she comes to her MIL demanding justice for herself . She WILL , eventually . U see , EVENTUALLY All the elders will have to get involved .both the MILS .Sulo and The Marwadin . That time with what face will Vaishu demand justice from MIL if she is only Dharmeshs Mom and HIS problem ? That time it will be I am bahu and ur my Saas and u gotta side with watz FAIR , right ?
If anyone owes any explanation to the mother is FBD..Marwadin should question FBD period..I understand and do agree that Vaishu should give some answer or explanation b4 leaving but this problem is not created by her..This is FBD's creation and he must answer to his mother where Vaishu has been or why she is not in this house...

Beats me why this trio is protecting two timer FBD ConfusedOuchAngryDead  They are weakening Vaishu's position only by doing such....Truth can only hurt so much but lies can ruin someone's life...We all know it does not stop at one lie...Becomes mountain of many Embarrassed

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
ok , just read the wu and the cmtry...
I am actually fearing the worst here ..
I think savita might blurt out the truth about vaishu and batat relationship ..rasika and marwadin will finally come to know the truth ...
And rassi would make sure this news spreads like wildfire to all the families in the show ..

And - this is what i am scared of - manav getting angry at savita for ruining vaishu's reputation ... and again being cold and hurtful in his behavior towards her ....
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Kools,
  Thanks for 1 more hilarious commentary.

Here are my comments:

"Upstairs illegal Vaishoo WEPT . People r talking such FILTH about ACHE people like u and Me she sobbed . We r so ACHE . So SACHCHE . "

ACCHE and SACCHE BACHCHE? Ha Ha Ha .. yeah running away from home and lying to mother-in-law at every damn oppurtunity, showing attitude to others is what ACCHE BACHCHE do?!Confused

"TOMORROW we see SAVITA"
More power to Savita to deal with the corny women. But, this time again, it is Savita who will come to Manav's rescue! Why not the holy soul- Archu?!Unhappy Because Archu cannot be shown to deal with corny women? Her Holy Status reduces if she gets to their level? 

And wait a second, Did Archana say she has POORA Bharosa on her pati, Mr. Manav? Really? Wasn't  it she who came up with the most intelligent plan for Manav to stay one night at his Aai's place and one night in their chawl just to diffuse the issue? Earlier that same day, she had heard those cat women discussing that very rumor while she was buying vegetables? So, didn't she come up with that sleeping schedule so that the chawl people know that he is not always sleeping in the chawl (and hence with Vaishoo)? Now where from is she professing her undying bharosa on her pati? No, not that I believe those rumors, but why is Archana lying?

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
@bee5
i donot think archu suggested the sleeping arrangement cos she over heard the women.. but teying to bridge the gap between savita nd  manav.. but how i wish beautiful archu had this wicked brain... and come up with indigenous plan of killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. manav  is away from vaishu and also she is good books of being a good dil..
but u know archu na.. she is the kind who give their husbands away in platter... saying pura bharosa hai...LOL
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
also who else is fed up of the constant archu adoration by manav like before he met her he was some sort of cave man.. who archu even potty trained.. arey kuch bhi hota hai he says../ archana tum sahi ho.. tumahre wajah se yeh hua woh hua... its annoying...
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

@bee5
i donot think archu suggested the sleeping arrangement cos she over heard the women.. but teying to bridge the gap between savita nd  manav.. but how i wish beautiful archu had this wicked brain... and come up with indigenous plan of killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. manav  is away from vaishu and also she is good books of being a good dil..
but u know archu na.. she is the kind who give their husbands away in platter... saying pura bharosa hai...LOL

Pallai,
  That Archu's sleeping arrangement thing was shown in the very next scene in the night between Archu and Manav , the very same day when Archu overhears those rumors.

I would believe similar to what you have, if that sleeping arrangement scene happened before the rumor-overhearing scene or in some other episode ...  The way they showed, for me I still believe it for the reasons I mentioned. CVs might have forgotten or done a bad editing, that is a totally different issue.

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Kools,
  Thanks for 1 more hilarious commentary.

Here are my comments:

"Upstairs illegal Vaishoo WEPT . People r talking such FILTH about ACHE people like u and Me she sobbed . We r so ACHE . So SACHCHE . "

ACCHE and SACCHE BACHCHE? Ha Ha Ha .. yeah running away from home and lying to mother-in-law at every damn oppurtunity, showing attitude to others is what ACCHE BACHCHE do?!Confused

"TOMORROW we see SAVITA"
More power to Savita to deal with the corny women. But, this time again, it is Savita who will come to Manav's rescue! Why not the holy soul- Archu?!Unhappy Because Archu cannot be shown to deal with corny women? Her Holy Status reduces if she gets to their level? 

And wait a second, Did Archana say she has POORA Bharosa on her pati, Mr. Manav? Really? Wasn't  it she who came up with the most intelligent plan for Manav to stay one night at his Aai's place and one night in their chawl just to diffuse the issue? Earlier that same day, she had heard those cat women discussing that very rumor while she was buying vegetables? So, didn't she come up with that sleeping schedule so that the chawl people know that he is not always sleeping in the chawl (and hence with Vaishoo)? Now where from is she professing her undying bharosa on her pati? No, not that I believe those rumors, but why is Archana lying?

Bee !Hug Where were u for so many days o like minded one ! Missed u !

ANY dialogue about Sachaayi in TRio's mouth sounds like a big JOKE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5Dabulls23

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Bee !Hug Where were u for so many days o like minded one ! Missed u !

ANY dialogue about Sachaayi in TRio's mouth sounds like a big JOKE

Thanks Kools ..Hug to you too. I too was dying to get back to your thread. Missed all very much.
My laptop broke and there was no way I could come to IF! 

Isn't it .. any Sachaayi sounds like a Joke from these holy souls!

While I was reading that talk of Archu in the Written Update today .. and was like - WHAT is she talking?! Thats a BIG lie!

Go to top