Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 1 PR (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Hilarious commentary Kool, especially the rhymes. Loved them. Coming to the episode, what are the foolish trio going to do now? Vaishali and manav atleast have some brains, they want to take some action, even though it's late. Maybe, the chawl cats will continue to gossip if Vaishali leaves now- but are they planning to hide their faces in their kholi daily until they get bored and stop talking, or is Archana going to give a sermon and shame the chawl cats into shutting their mouths? And now they're going to continue this arrangement for society, what about Vaishu's and the baby's life? I cant wrap my head around their thinking. If Vaisali leaves, people will continue to gossip for some days and leave the topic when they find a newer, more interesting one. By continuing to have Vaishali there, the trio are giving new fodder to the gossip-mongers everyday. What ARE they planning to do about Vaishali? Good to see that they're being dragged to the streets, they've been and continue to be extremely foolish. Even after Vandita warned them about this when it first started, they could have avoided this foolishness. But no, Aai Archana is more interested in proving she's a woman who has implicit trust in her husband by subjecting him and her legally-in trouble sister to unnecessary rumors than in trying to help her sister. These people have no priorities whatsoever, and very weird, warped thinking.

And Savita going to fight the chawl cats tomorrow. Aren't the people who defend us even when we have differences the people who care for us the most? Everybody is on Manav's side now that he's having a business, but his mother never doubted his character, always defended him whether she was invited or not, manav liked her or not. It is quite possible, however, that ARMAN stop her from fighting or actually ask for forgiveness from the chawl cats on her behalf. Didnt they do that during the "lets find a solution" meeting for Dharmesh-Vaishali? And they're still not thinking of making up with Savita. If Manav would have felt sorry immediately after he told his mother to leave and tried to talk to her and make up, it would have redeemed him a little in my eyes. But nope, they have self-created unnecessary rumors to hide their foolish faces from. This is the height of stupidity I have seen in any leads so far-so consistently, foolishly stupid.

Sowmya sometimes their stupidities just plain tire me out .

That Sulochana ........has she ONCE wondered WHY the hell is her daughter living with Archu for so many days and not at her sasural ?

The MARWADIN said correct , Vaishu needs to be given 4 words on what DUNIYADAARI is .

Neither do Manav Archu have brains to seek legal help , nor r they taking Vaishu to doctor , nor r they telling Sulo or Marwadin .........NOTHING . All that they suceeded in doing was setting society ablaze with rumors of their unnatural threesome .

Their way of dealing with rumors ? As u said , waging a stupid impractical SACH KI LADAAI when their time and energies shud be focussed on far more serious problems . I mean who CARES for their SAch ?As if people r gonna BELIEVE them when they  say WE R SPEAKING SACH . These r rumors , they spring up like MUSHROOMs ! U cannot STOP them ! Ever !

Meanwhile Dharmesh seems to have shifted Madhuri to a flat  from a hotel room .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSeversherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Excellent job Kool...I am laughing so much right now .This is the perfect coffee break right now for me ...LOLLOLLOL

A woman gotta listen

Always to her Pati

Chaahe uski Maari jaaye

Neeyat ya MATI !

ROFLROFL

what the hell Kool....do you realize this is the story of Archana 's life , described in 4 lines ....Ouch

I voted for the chawl cat in SOTD today ..Not because I think she was right ..Of course she was not right and has one filthy brain but I gave her my kimti vote because I would persoanlly wan tto thank her if she is the one who somehow nails Dharmesh indirectly by starting this process of making noise about Vaishali ...

Manav and Archana  are putting this most important issue under the carpet and I am fed up with it ...
For crying out loud ,there is a baby involved ..His daadi has a right to know , baby's naani and naana should know what daddy has been up to  .... for goodness sake ...this  is the limits ..This man is getting away with murder and these so called good people are helping him by shielding him ...What Sachai they are talking about ...
Sulochna is not that sick anymore ....Ermm

Hated   Vaishu today ..the minute manav said ' you should go ' she is  saying with tears in her eyes ' I am so tired now  ' ..Excuse me , tired of what .....doing nothing ??' 
She knows  her brother in law and her sister ..These fools sacrifised their marriage for another woman in need ....why are you using these fools this  way ...specially after hearing these rumours .Time to take the bull by the horn and sort that Ba****d  out .....
Go to his mum , tell her  the truth ....She is a good woman , she will listen .

Archana  was right but she was foolish today because as a big sister she should be pushing her sister to now think about her baby and sort out the mess.No , she is  just not doing  that ..Only looking at short term problems and letting the long term issue rot inside so bad  till it totally  contaminates  a whole khandaan ...
I was happy she didn't think much about the scandal but she has to look at the bigger issue now ...

Maanv  has good intentions but he must tell Satish and Vinod ...he must ...Why is he carrying the burden alone ...before also he took total burden of shraavni and Girish completely  washed his hands off the girl ..Now he is doing  the same thing ..He will never  learn ...

I was also happy to see savita .She will give the chawl cat good ....and i also think she will collapse , now or maybe soon ....She needs help and I am sure she is getting it soon  .Her son and his wife will both come back to her  , life will be rosy for the old girl soon ..
But this Vaishu issue has to sort out ....D'oh

I want Sulochna to tell Archcna  off for hiding this ...

I want Satish to tell manav off for hiding this as he has a right to know as her Jeeja and also he is a business partner ...this can effect his work ...

Varsha should tell off Vaishu for being so selfish and not thinking about her sister and her husband ....

And Rasika  should tell the Chawl cat about manav and Sharavni ....that Manav has married Archana the second time  and he divorced her for another girl who was carrying his brother's child (  without marriage )  and on the day of the wedding eloped with Archana .....
Uff , can yo uimagine the masaala these girls will put in this delicious chaat ......

Manav ki to band baj jayegi ....ROFL

Anyway ...coffee time  over ..thanks a lot for the commentry , it was superb ...Clap

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 March 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevercarpe-diemshootingstar27koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
And Rasika  should tell the Chawl cat about manav and Sharavni ....that Manav has married Archana the second time  and he divorced her for another girl who was carrying his brother's child  and on the day of the wedding eloped with Archana .....
Uff , can yo uimagine the masaala these girls will put in this delicious chaat ......
 ROFLROFLROFL

Seriously Tanya Band baj gayi . That woman is so VILE ..........OMG , That Cat Eyes is a REAL b......h . See what a RALLY she organized . And u know what Tanya I think Rasika is at the bottom of this . She has shhown a BLATANT , unnatural interest in this from DAY ONE .

Ajit said I have to find out who started this .

Then they brought in Shibu who said I will break the person who talks filth about Dada .........And we ALL know Shibu HATES Rasika's guts

Today coincidentally Rasika too is with the crowd and seems to KNOW Cat eyes . Cat  Eyes told her we r BHAGOFYING ur bahus bro !

I think Rasikas truth will come out tomorrow , Dharmesh seems to have ETERNAL immunity like Manju .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSevershootingstar27shermaTanyazDabulls23

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by excelsa7

Hope Savita spills the beans while defending Manav to the chawl women - by telling EVERYONE the truth about Vaishali and Dharmesh --> and I also hope that once this truth is out in the open- it snowballs and results in Holier than thou Archana being slapped hard by Sulochana for keeping the truth hidden for so long! Both unlikely to happen tho...

LOL
Seriously Kool! I find it soooo annoying that those incompetent writers have become certified experts at taking your perfectly amazing suggestions and almost ALWAYS finding a way to distort, taint and actually SPOIL the intended effect....! Sadly the distortion always ends up in the glorifying of Holier than thou Archana - at the expense of any other character (these days Manav)! 

Take this rumor scenario that is now playing out... it has been warped to make Archana shine as some kind of moral heroine...! While her point (that if Vaishali left the chawl - this would confirm the rumours as truth)  makes sense- this whole situation resulted only because of Archana's stubborn doing on the first place! And now - what do the idiotic writers do? They somehow make her morally victorious over the entire issue! 

Also, I COMPLETELY get what you are saying regarding the fact that we are beginning to see more of Ankita and Sushant on screen now rather than Archana and Manav - I find this highly disappointing and very VERY sad...! This is also dangerous - as it will - if unchecked cause a lot of anit-climatic reactions from the audience later down the line....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools!

Hilarious commentary!!! My comments::::

1.) Manav is no longer the hero of the show. Nor is Archana. The hero of the show is Savita. We cry for her, feel for her, want good things to happen with her, and she is the one who is gonna sort the problems tomorrow.

2.) CV's SUCK at storytelling. What sort of stupid track was this? How can people throw other people out in this way in Mumbai? Unke ghar ka chawl nahi hai!!! 

3.) Manav is oh-so-disappointing. When he is not guilty, why can't he even answer back properly to these chawl women for a change? At least he could have fought for Vaishu's izzat na??? Okay don't be rude-- but at least give an angry look or something??? Somehow I am so-not-satisfied by Manav's reaction. A hero would have defended a woman in a better way. At least some anger or frustration would have been welcome. It would have looked so human.

No comments on Archana, except that I'm really not liking the way her character is shaping up. She is 'big words no action'.

Looking forward to Savita's entry tomorrow. Atta girl Savita! Go fight for your son and make him realise how wrong he was about you!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simmy78goblueNot_a_fanshermakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap

great commentary.

CV's should be more realistic...now is this a normal occurrence in chawl life? is this how people really behave? this is something very new to me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
hi kools 

nice poetry ..they are really cute and funny... u r getting better wit rhymes....:-)

wat to comment on armaan silliness... i mean i seriously want to ask.. what s the solution to this problem? manav said.. why dnt u come back when we move to another place. where plp wont talk... i mean wow.. this is wat a mature 30 something can come up with best?i think armaan secretly want to be god parents of vaishu child that is why they are trying to keep her with them Smile

as such i dnt see them delving on what the future holds.. this is not a temporary problem.. and umayal pointed out i too want sulo to blast archu this time.. armaan are messing up big time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanDabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I am disappointed in the CVs instead of focusing on Savita's storyline they have decided to further this Dharmesh track which should have ended a long time ago. The CVs should have never brought in this track about Vaishali and Manav being involved, I know nothing is going on between them but the thought alone is bad enough. I just hope that this is the beginning of the end, Vaishali should not run anymore instead she should fight back and let Dharmesh face the heat for his actions. How long should Dharmesh be spared while Vaishali lives her life running? The way Vaishali is currently living her life is bound to take a toll on her health and that is not good for her or her child

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Go to top