Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Amna & Radhakrishna...enjoyed reading your views.

Amna...glad you mentioned Vidya unnecessarily OTT reaction. I noticed it too and meant to say something but it skipped my mind when I started writing. I hate that Vidya starts hyperventilating in fear at everything...I mean everything.
I've said in the past that Ridhi needed to learn to show her emotions without heaving wildly. Similarly Vindhya need to emote fear without the hyperventilation.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
True jaya! Now priya aka ridhi is a lot better then before, except for that constipation thing🤣
She is a good actress but the director is not taking the best out of her..!
She can perform much better, without hyperventilation of course!

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1st March,11

i missed the monday's epi so clueless what happened in it. i catched the epi from the scene where priya was hugging Adi. i felt bad for adi since i felt she is betraying him. i know its not her fault but the poor champ has trusted his father as well as his wifey and they both r betraying him. i just want priya to declare that truth infront of him asap.

bauji was bang onnnnn the way he pulled ssp's leg hehehe i loved it. he is the only man can raise his voice agianst him and i am sure once he gets an idea bout priya's truth he will be the one supports her i dont have any expectations from devyani since she is pati verta patni only.

the scene between sisters was good.

and i hate imli for creating misunderstandings between 2 bahus. why vidya is listening her... ahhhhhh she needs a slap cant she mind her own business only silly lady.
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyaa guys lvd reading ur cents...
nthng much 2 say bout yest epi,I lvd uttara-devyani convo,finally devyani admits tat she was wrong while xplaining uttara...😳
n yeah d constipation theory by u guys🤣..
gauravidya like always🤢,I've evn got bord of comenting on same thng again n again...n tat imli😡😡 she s in full mood of creating blunder in the fam...
bauji ws awesum lvd d the way he ws taunting on ssp😆...
RadiantTreasure thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Late again..and its time for next episode😆
Well i saw the full episode after a longgggg time..
Highlights:
Brahmanand-bauji talk : I loved this whole scene n was even laughing seeing bauji's reactions n brahma's anger..
Devyani-Uttara: The scene added the much intense bond between the both sisters expressing their feelings and truly great performance by indrani n kamya..
Brahmanand-Priya:Atlast SSP came to his true color after hearing bauji's warnings he's blackmailing priya by her weakness - her father..
Tara - Gal u need to do cool down a bit..badi hoke hyper tension ki problem hogi😆
Imli - Stop provoking Vidya..waise hi uska dimaag theek se nehi chalta.😡
Vidya - Khud ka dimaag bhi kabhi istamal karo auron pe nirbhar mat raho ..(That rhymes😆)
Gaurav - Where is this guy these days ..i can't see more of him..!!🤔
Sweety and Chinnu - Leave their track for sometime CV"S..please🥱!
Ah,,,!!CV"S please  move GauYa track ..😡
Sri:-)

nayhaj thumbnail
SSP was fantastic in regards to Tara and Uttara
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Love reading your takes everyone.🤗