Maryada

Random Musings: March 1, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Welcome to the Random Musings thread!

Please jump in with  your views on the 
episode or the characters by posting analysis, poems,Riddles, vm's siggies, OS's or anything else you feel like!

Index of Analysis, or other items
Page 1:

Page 2:

Some simple rules: 

1. Follow the IF code of conduct 
2. No bashing of members or the actors 
3. First page will typically be for analysis, poems or anything about the episode...so reserve if you want to do that!
4. If you don't want to analyze, you can still reserve your space for your views 
5. Have fun LOL

Thread openers for this week:
-Monday: Jaya
-Tuesday: Amna
-Wednesday: Jaya
-Thursday: Amna
-Friday: Jaya

[NOTE: if you want to open the thread on any of the days, let us know Hug]

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15have-a-dreamanshraShee_xaan

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Quick views on the scenes that stood out for me today:

Aditya - Priya - Brahma

Episode started with Priya watching SasurPig outside the bedroom. Stunned by her calling out his presence there to Aditya, Brahma was forced to quickly make up an excuse for his wandering outside their room. I loved this little scene. When Priya, was acting for Brahma's benefit at the end of yesterday's episode, it bothered me that her dialogs and hug were merely to cause Brahma discomfort...seemed unfair to Aditya. But her telling Aditya she loved him after SasurPig left in today's episode was a nice way to depict her awareness of her reality with Aditya too.

Brahma - Babuji

As Brahma broke a glass in frustration and anger, nocturnal being Babuji came by to see what had gotten Brahma so worked up. I enjoyed this confrontation tremendously...fabulous acting and dialogs. Babuji's curiosity about who managed to get under Brahma's skin has been aroused. I  wonder how this will play in to the future of the Priya - Brahma track.

Vidya - Gaurav

An awake Vidya recalled Gaurav's words about the locker and tried to unsuccessfully retrieve the key from below his pillow. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...I need to go find myself the cliched soap-waala cliff to scream. Angry How much longer are we going to be subjected to this daily drag? Stern Smile

Devyani - Uttara:

Both Uttara and Devyani lay awake in bed talking. This was the scene of the day for me. I loved the whole conversation...especially Devyani accepting the truth about her advice to Uttara in the past. Well done! Thumbs Up

Jhaakar women and the family breakfast:

The morning found Vidya rushing to the kitchen but to her disappointment Priya was already there preparing breakfast. Upon Devyani's instructions, Imli assembled everybody for breakfast. This sequence barely managed to work for me. I am tired of Imli's attitude to Priya and her repeated instigation of Vidya either through words or expressions. Based on Vidya's state of mind, her feeling inadequate seeing Priya cook or offer to go manage Taara is understandable. But I fail to understand why this angle to the plot was added at all when there has been no movement to the Gaurav story. Why this attention diversion tactic? Is actor availability an issue? That aside, other parts of this sequence did not work for me either. For e.g. where were Gaurav and Aditya...why did they not come to the table? I cannot imagine that these characters would go against Devyani's orders...D'oh. Also Sweety's rude reaction about being able to manage Taara on her own was silly and unnecessary. Ermm It feels like the writers are suddenly introducing all these secondary plots and it is frustrating to watch when the primary ones like Gaurav & Vidya's track are barely budging. Disapprove

Brahma - Vidya:

As Priya left the breakfast table to take care of Taara, she ran in to Brahma who used the opportunity to scare her by implying he had done something to Mr. Pradhan. While this scene was well done, I disliked Priya referring to Brahma as "aap". Angry

Overall: Above average episode. I am going with a 3.5 again!

Edited by darlunia - 01 March 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelsaggi80shiny3sriyapoojasrmirjisihudipi.15KMH-NASHAhave-a-dreamSunriseGreenveil_of_rosesRadiantTreasureSky23Bingeanna44prnczlonelyshadowpallavi25anshraShee_xaan-Swetha-

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Reserved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Yo kanch totne ke awaz toh na se brahmananLOL

Priya-brahma-aditya: Priya and aditya have a cute hug, but brahma is in the frameAngry After he overhears the convo brahma is leaving silently which is noticed and smartly taken as a advantage by priya, Brahma gets confused by aditya's question, but this guy always come up with a great lie on which everyone can trust, what a creative guy!LOL And then SasurPig leaves finallyD'ohThen the little scene between the Love birds was awesome, as i really love them when they say i love you to eachotherLOL
Brahma-bauji-devyani: The angry brahma breaks one more glassTongue Maryaada team should get some more breaking stuff for him..LOL Just when he breaks the glass bauji enters the study room, seeing brahma so annoyed he picked up an arrow and shootedTongue He is a bang on guy!Clap The attitude that bauji carries when he talks to brahma is very good, he is so sure that brahma is not a good guy.. He will play an important role in priya's justice fight(i guess) The dialogues of both actors were awesome! I just hate the way brahma talks to him, man he is your father at least respect that! Shame on you brahma!!Angry After the Mun Tor jawab, bauji leaves. Brahma back at his character, he gets an idea of what to do to make priya quietAngry The first thing i thought after this was he'll abduct his father and torture him, if priya doesn't keep it a secret. Then bauji tells devyani that she is the only one who can control him, really?? i don't think so..!Confused Then dev is looking for brahma and as usual the guy ran off, she calls but as usual NO answer! A stupid sceneDead
Gaurav-vidya: I'm so done with them, they are ruining the whole story, i'm seriously hating both  of them now, how much more time are they going to waste over a locker key! Get a life! Angry And when gaurav turns to the other side why is vidya so scared?? it's really weird, i don't think her hand bones would have been broken if the hand was kept there for sometime, or if gaurav wakes up he'll realize that it's his mistake not vidya's...! PLEASE move ahead, i'm sick of this stupid locker issue! The move every track very quickly, but V-G stuck on every point, none of there story is unfolded till now, W*H?!Angry
Uttara-Devyani: Devyani is talking to uttara about how the swarg(heaven) is built up by both the members of family not by one, Both are sad about their respective lives and finally devyani is talking about her screwed up life(in a different way though) I totally agree with the sleeping theory, i also wish i would be among those people who sleep quickly after they get in the bed! Only a clear mind tension free person can do that! Dev also tells uttara that she always lied to her just for the sake of uttara's marriage, I've started to like devyani now, i really like her dialogues now. She gave an excellent speech today!Clap

Finally morning...........

Jhaakar Kitchen: Vidya is late in coming to the kitchen and when she enters she watches priya cooking and imli helping her, Imli giving those chalak(cunning/weird) looks to vidya, which according to me meant that see now the chori has also taken the charge of kitchen, buck up now and take the position of elder DIL!! I just cannot express my feelings in words for imli, i hate her to the core..!!Angry Dev comes up and vidya quickly starts doing somethingTongue
Jhaakar breakfast: Everyone from the family is on the table, sweety is instructed to take care of tara with the help of chinu, where she gives attitude to chinu(unnecessary scene) Then imli comes and tells that tara has locked up herself, Dev gets worried suddenly and priya volunteers to go and have a check on her, i can feel the jealousy factor emerging slowly and gradually in vidya, please CV's don't ruin the character!
Priya-brahma: priya is walking towards tara's room and brahma is standing in front of the study room, he walks towards her and tells her that he has realized that she can do everything that she says, Then he says he has played his turn and asks about when did she saw her dad last time, Gosssssh this was so predicted...! Priya is all worried and the episode ends,

Precap: Priya is telling adi that she feels that something is wrong with her father, waiting for tomorrow, lets see what happens and what she says as she mentioned dad's name. But on second thoughts i think brahma is just scaring priya so that she zips up or she takes a wrong step in the fear of him and then he wins over her.

Overall a good episode, 4/5 for me. Could have been much better.
And i so hate that green color saari of priya.Dead

P.s: Thanks jaya for opening the threadHug

Edited by amnaM - 01 March 2011 at 6:33pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusrmirjidipi.15have-a-dreamRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosesShee_xaananshrapallavi25BheegiBasanti

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
The episode was good

Brahmanand overhearing Priya and Aditya was fun to watch. Loved how his dad was laughing at brahmanand ClapClap

I can't wait to know what is in the locker and Guarav's raaz is killing me. I really want their story to move on fast Confused

Poor vidyaCryOuch I feel bad for her. she is having a jealous feeling in her heart. You don't have to be jealous; you are a sweetheart. I just hope Vidya is not shown negative because she is so sweet and inncocent for that. Ouch

I am sure there will be kind of a love story between Sweety and Chinu Embarrassed

Lastly, I hope Brahmanand doesn't do anything wrong to Priya's dad CryCry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15RadiantTreasurehave-a-dreamanna44anshraShee_xaanBheegiBasanti

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15have-a-dreamRadiantTreasureanshraBheegiBasantiShee_xaan

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
@tvdekha...LOL...I am ok with Priya being shown calling Devyani different versions of mother for now. The relationship is new so I feel like the characters are still settling in to a mutual groove. The secondary plots would have been alright had the primary ones moved but without that, its frustrating to watch.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15have-a-dreamRadiantTreasureveil_of_rosestvdekhaBingeShee_xaananshra

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

dipi.15have-a-dreamRadiantTreasureBheegiBasantianshralonelyshadow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index