Na Aana Is Desh Laado

1st March 2011- WU

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Tanisha is applied haldi and her family teases her and pulls her leg. But Tanisha looks perturbed and lost all the while. Just then she spots Adi outside the room and calls out to him. She tells her family that it is very important for her to have a talk with Adi. Just as she reaches him, Ammaji, who happens to be passing by, admonishes her for talking to Adi. She tells her that the bride and the groom are not supposed to talk to each other after the haldi ceremony. She tells Tanisha that they can talk after the wedding and sends her in.

Dia brings tea for Kaajal and Shaurya calls her up. He tells her that she is looking very pretty and describes her dress. Dia is astonished and looks around for him. Just then she  spots a milkman and he comes towards her. He winks at her and asks her where he should keep the milk can. Just then, Karan comes by and asks him what the matter is. Dia gets tensed and she gestures to Shaurya to stick his 'moustach' properly. Karan takes him away and Dia calls up Jhanvi. She tells her that Shaurya has come home dressed up as a milkman. She asks Jhanvi if it was her idea to send Shaurya to her house. Jhanvi giggles and tells her that Shaurya is very romantic and adds that she is too innocent to think of such a plan! Dia is concerned about Shaurya and tells Jhanvi that if Karan finds out, he'd be in soup. Jhanvi teases her for being concerned about Shaurya. Juat then Karan comes by and Dia cuts the call. She asks him what happened to the milkman and when Karan looks at her curiously, she covers it up by telling him that there is shortage of milk.

Tanisha's family is getting her dressed. Santosh tells them that if they require anything, she is just a call away. Tanisha spots the newspaper with Ronnie's picture. Just as she takes the paper to have a better look at the guy, Tanisha's friend asks her to close her eyes so that she can apply the eye liner. As Tanisha waits for the eye liner to dry, the paper flies away.

Shaurya is dressed up as a Sardar and Gajender, who happens to be supervising the cooking, spots him and asks him who he is. Kaajal comes to his rescue and tells Gajender that he is the caterer. Shaurya smiles and tries to act his part. He tells Gajender that he has made the Gaajar ka halwa himself and requests him to taste it. He talks to Gajender sweetly and escapes!

Shaurya, who is dressed up as a Sardar, calls out to Dia. She recognizes him and gets tensed. She tells him to go because if Ammaji sees him both of them would be in deep trouble. He catches hold of her hand and tells her that he will not go anywhere unless she confesses her love for him. Dia pleads with him to let go of her hand. Meanwhile, Ammaji calls out to her and asks her what she is doing standing in a corner. Shaurya let goes of her hand and hides behind the curtains. Ammaji spots his shoes and lifts the curtain and finds him standing there.

PRECAP- Tanisha notices the newspaper with Ronnie's picture on it. She picks it up and asks her mother to read it. Her mother tells her that a boy died in a road accident but the bruises on his body indicate that he did not die due to an accident but that he was murdered. Tanisha is shocked to hear this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

A pretty fast updeat, Harsha πŸ‘

Well, another filler episode, this is really boring right now πŸ€” The only parts, where I could smile amused, were first, when Karan appeard right behind Shaurya, the look on his face was worth watching πŸ˜† And Diya and Jhanvi's phone call, especially the taunting part πŸ˜ƒ 

Oh, well, maybe we can expect tomorrow something more interesting, at least. I'm pretty sure, after reading/hearing the article, she'll automatically think, that Ammaji or even Adi has to do something with it and all the drama will start πŸ˜› Just waiting for her to leave the wedding, Adi really need a lesson like this. The boy is totally ignorant and can't even understand her any more 🀒 She deserves someone far better.
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update harsha!
Nori, i guess u hve another cute bond to add in ur FC.... Shaurya-Karan!πŸ˜†
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Shaurya-Karan πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ That sounds hilarious πŸ˜†

Although I maybe wrong, I have this weird feeling concerning the last scene of last night's episodeπŸ˜• The way Shaurya said, "Ammaji ho ya Bhaiyyaji, main tumhare haath nahi chodonga" and the manner in which he let go of Dia's hand as soon as she said,  "Ammaji hamaari taraf aa rahi hain",  made me wonder if the scene was significantπŸ˜• Banupratap was referred to as Bhaiyyaji pre leapπŸ˜• I may not be a die hard SD fan, but I wouldn't like it if, two people in love are prevented from getting married just because the elders in the family don't get along
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wonder what will shaurya say now as ammaji has spotted him......πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
PemaKarpo thumbnail
I have a weird premonition that Shaurya will end up with JhanviπŸ˜•
Hesperus thumbnail
Radha, what an idea, yaar! 🀣 Karan-Shaurya, it's worth a thought, isn't it? 🀣 But you'll have to make the first siggies 🀣

@Harsha, oh God, so hope not! They won't make such a good couple, never πŸ˜’ You guys know, whom I wanted to see with Jhanvi and if it won't be him, than someone with a similar character 😳 Coz Shaurya just doesn't fit to our lovely-shovely-ma'am πŸ˜†
radt thumbnail
Ok! Done Nori...... Can u post some Karan's pics in the pic gallery?
Hesperus thumbnail
Originally posted by: radt

Ok! Done Nori...... Can u post some Karan's pics in the pic gallery?

Would do it, have enough of them 😳 Any special requests? Like, pics of the episode with our milk-man πŸ˜†
radt thumbnail
Umm... yes... Milk man episode wud be best...
I'll write ur FC name over it too!
Also, Karan and Jhanvi pics too please!
Thank you in advance!
πŸ€—

And do u want to keep the Name of ur AT cute bonds or something else??