Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Beginnings(A Sajan ff) Prt-2 Pg 4 (Page 5)

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Mind blowing Update YAASHi,Clap Actually, Fantastic Clap. This is very promising story line.Your characterization and presentation of all Characters are superb.  ,I really liked all the characters . Thanx 4 PM.

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 07 March 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7Malika

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Malika Dear Wow!! What an Amazing and awesome Update....completely mindblowingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap....Update is very good and very emotional..I loved reading it a lottttt..................U have written it very well .....Scenes , Dialogues , presentation everything was excellent......u have explained each characters POV and pain very well......The update was SuperbThumbs Up...................

Each scene n dialogue is well written...from Gunjan hospital scene , her dreams n her pain n riddhima calming her down n Armaan n Samrat scenes....Samrats pain of being lonely and gunjan being locked out and morning scene between Armaan-ridhhima and Gunjan each scene was fantasticThumbs Up........Gunjan POV n pain was well described ...Gunjan is in so much pain Cry....she loves samrat very much ..Samrat is everything 2 her her best friend n childhood sweet heart her lover her husband....Her pain of loosing him after divorce was so well described that even I had tears in my eyesCry......this pain of loosing samrat is killing gunjan .............

Ridz and Gunjan are really good friends
and when gunjan was in tears she like a friend n sis calmed her down  But One thing I felt that though Riddhima wants 2 unite Sajan n wants them happy especially Gunjan happy But she is not trying enough I mean Riddhima knows sajan love each other But she said 2 armaan that she wants Gunjan 2 move on n get over this hurt soon as she cant see her in pain..I felt after reading this that Riddhima though she knows Sajan love each other But she doesnot understand the intensity n deepness of this love..I think that Ridz is not understanding this that Gunjan is in so deep pain bec she n samrat r seperating...and in her heart Gunjan doesnot want to take divorce from Samrat.....I feel Riddhima could have one last time adviced gunjan to talk 2 samrat about their relationship and she should have Told Gunjan to give her relation ship with samrat one more chance  Just like Armaan did ..ARMAAN loved Sajan very much and wants them together n happy so thats why he told samrat that if gunjan didnt come 2 the party then he also didnt go 2 hospital wing innaguration ceremony and he adviced samrat to try one more time and 2 thing whether he really wants divorce..........I feel Armaan understands deepness of Sajan relationship more then Riddhima...............

As for Samrat I thing he is in deep pain also Cryand when he was drunk that pain came out n showed itself .... in his heart he doesnot want 2 seperate from gunjan.........But ONE thing I am unable 2 understand is WHY arent sajan trying 2 save their relationship when its clear that they cannot live without one another and
Why Sajan relation reached divorce stage?? They r childhood sweet hearts and best friends n mature people n love n understand one another so after Samrats fathers death why couldnt they share the pain of loss with one another......as both were experiencing same kind of pain.Sams DAD was like a dad 2 gunjan also..I am confused.........Confused .......I know even Mature people behave immaturely n like kids sometime but still once they communicate then everything gets solved and Sajan r childhood friends n sweethearts SO WHY is their communication gap between sajan?? ..ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused....So many Qs WinkSmileand only U know the answers 2 these Qs Malika So Update Fasttttttt PlssssssssSmile........

Wasey Samrat is impossible Armaan especially asked him not 2 close Main gate And he did just that.................and when Gunjan tried 2 wake him up he snored more louderShocked..poor Gunjan she had 2 spent rest of the night outside her house.....But One good thing happened Sajan divorce is delayed ...
Smile....I feel Now their is one more chance 4 Sajan to atleast give their relationship one more try.......I thing Armaan n riddhima should talk to sajan about this and may be now as armaan has explained to riddhima that may be destiny wants sajan 2 unite So I feel That MAY BE Armaan n Rids Sajan se talk karengey about their relationship ..Its just my guessWink....I hope Sajan unite soon......................

Once again loved reading the update .....It was just FantasticClapClap............Good work malika...I have asked so many Qs and Answers 2 those Qs are with only U DearWink..........So Malika Plsss Update SoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnWink......................Thanks 4 pmHug..............

Love GunjanSmileSmile....

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 08 March 2011 at 2:13pm

Malika

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
tht  was sooooooooooo nice part  plzzzz soon make sajan together

Malika

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Simply loved it. dear....looks like the next hearing is going to take sometime ...i think by that time sajan may have resolved their differences but from the looks of it i don't think the journey is going to be a easy one........sam is seriously impossible poor gunjan .........continue soon

Malika

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
YashiiiHugHug Firstly, sorry for not commenting on part1.. you know i'm busy with exams and all so not getting enough time to come on i-f properlyOuch
The concept and the first part was awesome.. i really like the story of this ff, its veryy different from other onesEmbarrassed
And now coming to the update.. its fantasticClapClap Loved the way you showed Gunjan's POV.. brilliant one hon!! Pleasee do continue soon. and thanks for the pm sweetheartEmbarrassedHug

Malika

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
re2 i am promising u that i am unreserving this today at anycost

Malika

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
awesome updt yashi... loved the part...Hug
u very well portrayed gunjan's povThumbs Up and even sam's wen he says to armaan that everyone left me alone now even u leave... Ghosh both sajan are in painOuch

do continue soon... n thanks for the pm...Big smile

Malika

Go to top