Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

New Beginnings(A Sajan ff) Prt-2 Pg 4 (Page 2)

MaNan_KaShian IF-Dazzler
MaNan_KaShian
MaNan_KaShian

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
lovedddd itttt veryyyy mucxhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! continuee soonn...n pllzzz pm meee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
hey yashi.. its interesting and out standing concept dearClap kudos for coming up with such an innovative and different concept...

awesome start with samrat-arman bond.. hopefully arman's words were effective for samrat to rethink about the decision of divorce and give another chance to their love, their marriage..

and about sheee-naah i was so missing our chaddi auntyROFLROFL and arman-sam convo about her cracked me upROFL

do cont soon.... i hope misunderstanding and clashes unwrap from sajan's life soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malika

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Loved the plot( the title is also amazing)…begs to be different otherwise we have the same run off the mill plots …....i am so happy that you have came up with a ff considering you are amongst the good writers we have in this forum….all the best & continue soon….i am unable  hit the like button so can you pls pm me when you update the next part….looking forward to this one…….

Malika

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
o god! i cnt tell u how much i luvd the concept..........its truly roccckkking.......!!!!!!!
the party scene between samrat & armaan was just out-of-this world.......!!!!!! luvd the way both teased sheeeeeennnnnaaaaaaa.........Dead
i actully was laughing falling on the ground.....!!!!ROFL
but wen it bcame an emotional 1, it was vry touching........hope SaJan give a fair chance 2 thier wedding as they r world's best & most compatible pair........

luvd it do cont soon & plzzzzz add me 2 ur PM list........plzzzzzzz........

CONTINUE SOON
UPDATE ASAP
& PLZZZZZZ PM ME WEN U CONTINUE.........Smile

w8ing eagerly 4 the next update......do cont soon & PM me plzzzzzz.......

Malika

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Dear Malika Wow!! Awesome n interesting Story line Thumbs Up......Character Sketch is very good.........and The introduction of your story was impressive and Fantastic..ClapClap.Clap....1st part of the FF--New beginnings is just Excellent and Amazing and really very well written.................Loved reading your FF a lot........Each scene n Dialogue from Start to finish was Superb......and Presentation is also Amazing........Clap......I loved reading n Imagining each scene Day Dreaming.........

Sheena is so evil Angry..But really liked the the way u showed Armaan handling sheena..U wrote it well and What u wrote at the time when Sheena walked away and Steve saw her walking away--This Scene had me in splits .
ROFL.-----
sheena walking away shaking her big fat butt--Sheena 's BIG Fat Butt-LOLLOLROFL-- I couldnt control my laughter when I read this scene  of Sheena walking awayWinkLOLLOL..........

Samrat n Armaans they r so naughty ...when I was imagining them laughing and the whole scene the way armaan handled Sheena and steve .. Armaan n samrats laughter this particular scene had me laughing alsoLOL and Both of them called sheena MISS G .....And What Does MISS G means??.....I think Miss G means Gamandii Wink Right Malika?.................But I loved Samrat and Armaan's bonding .. the way Armaan was trying 2 make samrat realise that he still loves gunjan and they both should not take divorce and should give each others relationship another chance .. this Scene n Dialogues were Really sweet and Amazing ...............very well written .....this scene showed that Armaan is a true friend of Sajan .......

Sajan are taking divorceCry..
and their 1st hearing is next dayCry..But I am sure this Divorce will never happen....As after armaans words 2 him Samrat  has started realising he may still love His Chashmish..... I am sure Sajan will realise they still love Each other and then will uniteSmile.........RIGHT Malika??.WinkSmile.............

Really Fantastic story line and I will Love to read Your Updates ......................SO DO Update Soon Smile.............................

Thanks 4 Pm dearHug and Whenever U Update DO Pm Me also Plsss.........Smile...

Love GunjanSmileSmile....................

hey gunjan thnxxx so much dear for this wonderful reply of urs.Its so touching u know...to see that in ur evry new effort ur frnds r there to boost u up!Embarrassed urs was the first reply and that too a sooo overwhelming one!loved the way u told ur take on every thing...m so happy that my writing cud bring out the essence of scenes and that i cud manage to bring out the comic factor in light scenes and the intensity in the emotional scene.Thnxxx so much gunjan for motivating me so much....i will update this one very soon!!luv u dear...muawhh!Heart

1gunjan7

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Hey awesome concept & CS..Its really very refreshing one...& the first part was superb!!!Please continue soon..& plzzzzzzzzzz add me to pm list...

hey anjali thnxxxx so much dear for liking my ff...It really feels so gud when some1 likes ur heartfelt effort.I will surely drop in a pm 2 u whenever i update.btw Thnx for the like n d comment.Tongue

Anjali_12

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Very Interesting n Different Concept YAASHIClap Superb 1st Part.Clap Very promising Story Line.ClapI loved your casting (Jenny is best 4 Rids Character).Do continue soon.

-S O H A M.

Hey soham thnxx for ur generous words dearEmbarrassed...really happy cud make u like it.I will surely update soonSmile

Edited by princessyashika - 03 March 2011 at 10:22pm

1gunjan7

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

wowow nice CS ,intro and part 1 plzzzzzz add me to your pm list

hey thnxxxx so much dear for liking my work and being such a generous reader.I will surely pm u whenevr i update n will try to make this ff as good as i can.Embarrassed

Edited by princessyashika - 03 March 2011 at 10:24pm

Go to top