India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

BOTD - 1ST MARCH (Page 4)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
LOL.and Kishore was the pandit-type dude, who was meant to be a bhakt and all that..
Arre Kala doesn't have anything better to do, so does her hair...it looked really pretty, btw..
..and yeah..I am going to jungle, punishment or not!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

LOL.and Kishore was the pandit-type dude, who was meant to be a bhakt and all that..
Arre Kala doesn't have anything better to do, so does her hair...it looked really pretty, btw..
..and yeah..I am going to jungle, punishment or not!
U are most welcome suvi.
Finally munnabhai maan gaye,so all u girls are allowed,but apna khana-pina saath me lekar aana kya,aur ho sake to dutta-nakku ke liye bhi kuch gift le aana,i will give them chupke seWink
-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Haila!Pooji! Yeh kya Maha Blooper of the day ho gaya mujhse!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
"haath joding,kaan pakding" sorry sorry sorry for being such a Late Kate!Cry

Haw! Baji & Kishore were praying for Kala's good health????ShockedShockedShockedShocked The mantra is used to bring back persons from the dead???????
Baji Bhai tu theek toh haina? Kishore,sirf yeh kaam hi karte ho ghar mein sara din aur usmein bhi itna bada blooper? Kala should shoot you first!Angry

Honestly MV apne role ko seriously leti hai ya nahi? Sneakers,Kajal, sindoor!D'ohNaach naach kar thak kar LTL shoot aati hogi!Confused

Kala ko jhatka!LOLLOLLOLLOL saare baal maggie noodles ban gaye!LOLLOLLOL

Awesome & very detailed Pooji!ClapClapClap Lovely!StarStarStarStarStar

Waise main khush hoon!Tu kadi nazar rakhe hue hai meri souten par.Kal jab woh baher zhaadoo bana rahi thi maine dekha tujhe aur MG ko lurking behind her.Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Haila!Pooji! Yeh kya Maha Blooper of the day ho gaya mujhse!ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
"haath joding,kaan pakding" sorry sorry sorry for being such a Late Kate!Cry

Haw! Baji & Kishore were praying for Kala's good health????ShockedShockedShockedShocked The mantra is used to bring back persons from the dead???????
Baji Bhai tu theek toh haina? Kishore,sirf yeh kaam hi karte ho ghar mein sara din aur usmein bhi itna bada blooper? Kala should shoot you first!Angry

Honestly MV apne role ko seriously leti hai ya nahi? Sneakers,Kajal, sindoor!D'ohNaach naach kar thak kar LTL shoot aati hogi!Confused

Kala ko jhatka!LOLLOLLOLLOL saare baal maggie noodles ban gaye!LOLLOLLOL

Awesome & very detailed Pooji!ClapClapClap Lovely!StarStarStarStarStar

Waise main khush hoon!Tu kadi nazar rakhe hue hai meri souten par.Kal jab woh baher zhaadoo bana rahi thi maine dekha tujhe aur MG ko lurking behind her.Thumbs Up
That is what i was wondering ki tu place reserve karke kaha gayab ho gayiConfused
Waise aaj se tu khud patilsaab pe nazar rakh sakti hai,munnbhai ne sab ko entry allow kar di haiLOLTere patilsaab aaj-kal kuch jyada hi romentic hote jaa rahe hai,be careful dearWink

-Srushti-

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Originally posted by KavitaDR

Hey Pooja,

I should call you my saviour after these harrowing days in the office. Munna bhai's and Circuits's brand of humour can only succeed in taking away all my stress in a jiffy....Really, thank you and thoroughly enjoyed it....

Serious blooper from Munna Bhai...how dare he target my friends, Zuby, Shilpi, Shrush & Ana alone....He missed me and the best part is that main uske bagal mein khadi thi.....Get MG....outLOLLOLLOL. Chalo kissi ko to mauka milna chahiye....DSP ko forum ki kissi ladki ki kabhi bhi zaroorat par sakti hain....Aur Hum to Aayi bolti hain ka rath bhi nahin lagateLOLLOLLOL.

Now to serious matters....cardinal sin on the part of the CVs as you rightly pointed out....Maha Mrutunjay ka jaap ka iss kadar se niradar karna shobha nahin deta....unless they decided in their own warped way to show some form of shudhikaran as Kala does wreak of evil. All said, what about their cultural and core audience?Ouch 

Naku's kaajal is really cost cutting mechanism...Munna Bhai ko shayad pata nahin hoga....Naku Vahini Saaheb ko to pure chehre aur visible body parts ko to bonfire hi official kaajal supplier hain....Aap ko to pata hona chahiye.

Suggestion for Kala's new name.....Crinkle Bai kaisa rahega....Think about it.

Last but not the least, since Munna Bhai is kind of taking care of logistics for Tasha these days, would he churn out a fresh change of clothes for DSP and his Naku...Kal to Maha Shivaratree hain....itna to khayal rakhey ke Naku Ma'am aur unke Saab ko to kuch basic comforts supply karein...Ek mattress (My sweetheart cant sleep on that wooden bed....aur ek razai bhi)

Circuit ke liye to ye bayen haath ka kaam hain.

Chal...Will read you tomorrow.

Luv,

Kavita
( And sorry Munna Bhai....I will still be venturing in the jungle)LOL

Dekha maine munnabhai ko bola tha ki maine kavita ko jungle me dekha hai.par unko lagta hai kavita badi sharif ladki hai,woh aisa kuch nahi kar saktiWink
Ab mujhe munnbhai ko dikhani padegi teri sharafatLOLLOLLOL
I really liked new name for Kala,suits her perfectWink
While u are at naming,why don't u give some new name to seema also.LOL
As for request of new cloths,i will ask munnabhai .Woh kya hai dutta doesn't want to get rid of his black pathani,bahut din baad pehna hai naaWink
But,i am thinking of providing him his ear studsWink
Nakku ki saree ka prabandh bohut jald ho jayega.
About rajai,well tasha doesn't need one,they have each other naaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Gosh Pooja,

Rajai to chahiye, patan nahin kitne dinon ka dera hain wahan par....Bas lambi ho. As to D's pathani, just let Munna Bhai know that we are sending all of D's favourite colour and the black as one.

Circuit will take care of Naku Vahini...Ab woh jungle mein, she cant possibly wear Jimmy Choo Sandals,

Kavita

Pooja_219

Go to top