Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Siddharth - Happy to be heartless!

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Now that I feel much more useless than I have ever felt in days, I thought I should make some use out of my uselessness and talk rubbish. Increase my posts too and pass some time, I need dark circles also - so I am doing the needful. Ouch

Anyways, my topic!

Siddharth a.k.a Sid asserts that he is happy to be heartless. Apart from the very fact that Sidhant Karnick is an effortless and remarkable actor, what adds more to the charisma of the baddie vampire there is the witty dialogue writing! I see, at last - the creative department realized adding more and more characters wouldn't help, so they are trying to work on the already added ones. Good!

Initially, Siddharth's character had been but another addition to the show, it was only the actor and his good looks that must have had you hooked. However now, when you witness any of his scenes - you see a lot of hatred pouring out of his every action, his every sarcastic comment. Be it dearest daddy or little baby brother or even mother as he addressed Haseena in tonight's episode, all you can decipher out of it is hatred. 

Abhay loves Pia and Pia loves Abhay. Kabir also loves Pia but she doesn't. Misha loves Shaurya, Shaurya loves Shankar and Shankar loves Misha. Panchi loved Garnish-Radish-Danish and now she likes Sid and lastly, Tee and Tracker love everybody although only Angad loves the latter. The point herein is, that I fail to find as much emotion in all of these lovers as I find in the only one character in the show who goes on around declaring he does not have any. It's Sid, think bout it!

Vindictiveness and hatred are emotions too, after all. Besides, much more powerful than those of love. Love could make you sacrifice for once, but you'd never possibly give up on your vindictive instinct. Of course, love could make you do that but that is only when your bitterness doesn't overpower it.

Sid has been taken over by revengefulness and hatred and anger. So, even though he loves his mother and he doesn't hate his brother as much as he likes to believe - he doesn't see any of that. His heart harbors more emotions than anybody in the show and maybe when the back-story unfolds, we'd make out it all happened out of angst. Maybe betrayal!

But when he says that he's heartless, I refuse to believe that, animals have hearts too - he's proven that. Much more intense, powerful and energetic their emotional and thought processes are and once they are determined, there is absolutely no stopping! 

He's evil and that is the emotion he stands for, distinct as he maybe! And heartless? What do you think? Wink

Please comment.

Regards,
Kankshita

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja_reahavokhotline-raiAasma-koyal-kajalRehanism-kavita-Nautanki-mechantefillecupid-struckshruthiRozzyienyctophiliaAmeresSilentsoulSuper Kool.Angel

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Kanky as always enjoyed reading your views. :))
Agree with you on this one. Firslt Im just loving Sid and his dialogues. Lol. He maybe evil but he is a charmer none the less. Wink

And coming to being heartless, you are right, he shows more emotion then anyother character. Simply because he is not heartless as he likes to believe. He does have a heart which is devoid of any love. But much more or equally you can say, strong emotions are present in it. Hate is a very powerful emotion. And not only that deep down he is very hurt. So yes, he feels thats why all this hate and revenge. If he didnt have any feeling or emotions he wouldnt be here in the first place talking about getting even. I believe Abhay is not the only one suffering for past centuries. Sid has also been agonizing and burning in the pain. The only difference is Sid is ready to do something about it while Abhay choose to suffer alone. And like Poco said in her post, you can only hate someone with such intensity when you have loved them with the same. So yes love is there in away. Hidden behind hate.

Oh boy! I better shutup now or else i'll go on and on! LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophiliathegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Agree with you on this one. Firslt Im just loving Sid and his dialogues. Lol. He maybe evil but he is a charmer none the less. Wink

And coming to being heartless, you are right, he shows more emotion then anyother character. Simply because he is not heartless as he likes to believe. He does have a heart which is devoid of any love. But much more or equally you can say, strong emotions are present in it. Hate is a very powerful emotion. And not only that deep down he is very hurt. So yes, he feels thats why all this hate and revenge. If he didnt have any feeling or emotions he wouldnt be here in the first place talking about getting even. I believe Abhay is not the only one suffering for past centuries. Sid has also been agonizing and burning in the pain. The only difference is Sid is ready to do something about it while Abhay choose to suffer alone. And like Poco said in her post, you can only hate someone with such intensity when you have loved them with the same. So yes love is there in away. Hidden behind hate.

Whatever the base maybe, love takes away all the credit. How human! Geek

Agreed, he must have been in love just as much. He also very intelligently promotes the ideal of going with respect to preference - given, he flaunts his disability to show any feeling out of his nature whereas with preference, he also chooses to believe that hatred is the most integral part of his life and he's meant to destroy. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Can I ever, for a change have people commenting on my stuff? Ermm
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Whatever the base maybe, love takes away all the credit. How human! Geek

Agreed, he must have been in love just as much. He also very intelligently promotes the ideal of going with respect to preference - given, he flaunts his disability to show any feeling out of his nature whereas with preference, he also chooses to believe that hatred is the most integral part of his life and he's meant to destroy. 

Well being human is what makes life more interesting. LOL

Yes kind of agree with you. He likes to show his tough side and all that hate because he is trying to hide that emotional side of his, the real Sid who still deep down somewhere feels for his little brother. He is afraid if he ever lets his gaurd downs that side will come out. He just fears to let go the pain and anger and setting himself free. Perhaps he is afraid to feel again.

Ok dont know what else to say! Im done for the day. I hope i made some sense above! LOL

And about people not commenting. If its any consolation, you are not the only one. We are in the same boat. :)

Edited by sugaryanu - 01 March 2011 at 11:45am
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
^^ oh, you sure made sense. Smile

And baby, I might be sailing in the same boat, but there's a little hole sort of a thingie under my seat, so -- you know how it is. LOLOuch
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Kanky-- Lol. Ok don't worry be patient. Not sure but I guess its late and most of the people have gone to sleep. So thats why. Maybe by tomorrow morning you will get more comments! :)
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Alas! Haye! 

Oh, yes. Patience, even my textbooks have been awaiting for me patiently since ages. Wacko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index