Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Bhikari Special Episode- 1st Mar 2011 (Page 14)

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rishikakabra

And why was ichha being so proud of veer DUMB ichha ROFL Satya was talking sense to her though i feel he should've told this to veer instead of ichha but ichha as always be DUMB ROFL
agreed to this pointSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansma

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

And why was ichha being so proud of veer DUMB ichha ROFL Satya was talking sense to her though i feel he should've told this to veer instead of ichha but ichha as always be DUMB ROFL
 i dont think iccha was proud of veer yesterday, she does not want to say anything in front of satya,
her expression just before that khamoshiSleepydialogues suggested that she was disturbed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23shivani9tiny15

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

Jaya, hermoinee , Farah and Ahaana!! too good you all!! What comments ya!! I was laughing to my hearts content!! Seriously, wild imaginations and well said!!LOLLOLLOL

For me I have stopped asking "why"!! And it feels much better! Thats the way it is, thats the way we need to accept it! Iccha can never change. Yesterday it was Vansh, today Veer, tomorrow Satya, day after Cv's know who! No matter who she is with she will never change.LOL

Veer kya.. any guy will get carried away when wife is itself saying..plss... go do what you feel like!
Veer is already a spineless character Mai asked him to shut up toh he shuts up! Remember Mai asked him to shut up during Vansh-Iccha wedding proposal time also and he shut up!Confused

Satya ko abhi tak B-toons ki hawa nahi lagi.. kuch aur din rehne do woh bhi phaltu ho jaega LOL

And Nani ko toh Raaaam hi Raakheyy!!AngryAngry

LOL...ur absolutely right....after few days they r gonna turn even satya into a fool..!! 
mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Her reply to Satya showed that she had learned NOTHING from the lesson her mom taught. Don't take things without replying back. 

Stupid lady. 

At least they are showing a detective track starting.

I do think though that they will come across some white salwaar kameez that Icha wore as a widow with some bit torn. That will confirm that the dress was Icha's. 

Probably Veer might be suspicious. Ouch

And then, they will find out it was Sachi. Remember, Sachi is the only one who was not in yesterday's meeting. She might speak up  and tell that she was the one with the dress? Would she do that much for ICha?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana-LimitLessFan

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i dont think iccha was proud of veer yesterday, she does not want to say anything in front of satya,
her expression just before that khamoshiSleepydialogues suggested that she was disturbed.

you seriously cannot predict what's going on in iccha's mind....but yesterday she should not have said, that m proud of my husband..she could say something else and would have changed the topic...she could atleast try to defend herself....and veer's expressions r so lame..! and i think they wasted a lot of time  yesterday...! moron C.V's
Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Edited by aahana1 - 02 March 2011 at 2:16am

LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
did she say I am proud of him in front of satya just to stop making satya any remarks ?? if so how foolish of her , u dont take sides of a person who cant really stand for u lady, well wiase bhi why blame him , she can never defend herself and always looking for others to do , koi bhi bore hojayega 

Aahana-

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
yes jaya.. she said that shes proud of her expressionless husband Confused

Edited by farah007 - 02 March 2011 at 2:25am

Go to top