Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmmm true farah. it was totallt waste of time and that topic of white dress girl that was unnecessary created to extend the episode😡
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And why was ichha being so proud of veer DUMB ichha 🤣 Satya was talking sense to her though i feel he should've told this to veer instead of ichha but ichha as always be DUMB 🤣
ruchira23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishikakabra

And why was ichha being so proud of veer DUMB ichha 🤣 Satya was talking sense to her though i feel he should've told this to veer instead of ichha but ichha as always be DUMB 🤣

agreed to this point😊
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bipasha23

agreed to this point😊

i dont think iccha was proud of veer yesterday, she does not want to say anything in front of satya,
her expression just before that khamoshi🥱dialogues suggested that she was disturbed.
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonali_dg

Jaya, hermoinee , Farah and Ahaana!! too good you all!! What comments ya!! I was laughing to my hearts content!! Seriously, wild imaginations and well said!!😆😆😆

For me I have stopped asking "why"!! And it feels much better! Thats the way it is, thats the way we need to accept it! Iccha can never change. Yesterday it was Vansh, today Veer, tomorrow Satya, day after Cv's know who! No matter who she is with she will never change.😆

Veer kya.. any guy will get carried away when wife is itself saying..plss... go do what you feel like!
Veer is already a spineless character Mai asked him to shut up toh he shuts up! Remember Mai asked him to shut up during Vansh-Iccha wedding proposal time also and he shut up!😕

Satya ko abhi tak B-toons ki hawa nahi lagi.. kuch aur din rehne do woh bhi phaltu ho jaega 😆

And Nani ko toh Raaaam hi Raakheyy!!😡😡

LOL...ur absolutely right....after few days they r gonna turn even satya into a fool..!! 
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishikakabra

Her reply to Satya showed that she had learned NOTHING from the lesson her mom taught. Don't take things without replying back. 

Stupid lady. 

At least they are showing a detective track starting.

I do think though that they will come across some white salwaar kameez that Icha wore as a widow with some bit torn. That will confirm that the dress was Icha's. 

Probably Veer might be suspicious. 

And then, they will find out it was Sachi. Remember, Sachi is the only one who was not in yesterday's meeting. She might speak up  and tell that she was the one with the dress? Would she do that much for ICha?

Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i dont think iccha was proud of veer yesterday, she does not want to say anything in front of satya,
her expression just before that khamoshi🥱dialogues suggested that she was disturbed.

you seriously cannot predict what's going on in iccha's mind....but yesterday she should not have said, that m proud of my husband..she could say something else and would have changed the topic...she could atleast try to defend herself....and veer's expressions r so lame..! and i think they wasted a lot of time  yesterday...! moron C.V's
Flame. thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Edited by aahana1 - 13 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did she say I am proud of him in front of satya just to stop making satya any remarks ?? if so how foolish of her , u dont take sides of a person who cant really stand for u lady, well wiase bhi why blame him , she can never defend herself and always looking for others to do , koi bhi bore hojayega 
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes jaya.. she said that shes proud of her expressionless husband ðŸ˜• Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago