India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Plz answer

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
How many of u are expecting a good and sensible episode everyday in GHSP now-a-days and inturn getting disappointed at the end of the episode like me? Plz answer sincerely. Are u actually enjoying the episodes these days (excluding AA torture)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhabha

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
No reply that means everyone who is watchung the show are very happy after watching the episode now-a-days. So i think iam a fool hoping for betterment of the story line when all very much fond of it.Confused
mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Everyone hoping after watching episode may be tomorrow we will get better. That's the reason no one replying. Because everyone confused, they are thinking some time in coming story we get old magic back. That the reason they watching episode only one time (not again and again like old episodes- still I am watching old episode from beginning when ever I get time I love those episodes and Maaneet.) and hope for coming episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackb28

bhabha Goldie
bhabha
bhabha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Everyone is in distress. Stopped watching the show. Cannot bear to watch the state of  ruin of this classsic serial. I know atleast 35 people who have stopped watching geet  and the number is fast increasing.
-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

How many of u are expecting a good and sensible episode everyday in GHSP now-a-days and inturn getting disappointed at the end of the episode like me? Plz answer sincerely. Are u actually enjoying the episodes these days (excluding AA torture)
Last Week,i stopped reading the updates.I live in England so my episodes are different but right now,maan has just woken up and i am liking it.But after today,epis are gonna go back to AAN.But this week,I feel the charm is back.The emotions being shown,hurt,pain,anger,love,confusion are dragging me back.DD and GC acting is making me want to watch again!!! But,i dont like the fact Maan is gonna think Dev is a better dad than himAngry
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

the main prob for my disappointment is Geet not being her original self..disgusting

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top