Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KatForeva

I voted for Kareena too soon😆🤣

That was too good 🤣

She is saying, "Eik Chutki Sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Kapoor babu" 😆
Edited by ZoobiDoobi - 13 years ago
SRK.. made such a hoohaa when he was "dethroned" at Newark airport, kudos to the airport staff for smacking him back to reality.
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
she was at some event

i have no idea why she said that but i will see if i can find the video

Originally posted by: KaJenYaianSanju

she said Salman never touched her feet? when? why? where?😲

SRK..."oh i have no friends...oh i'm so lonely...oh i was unfairly targetted at the Newark airport..." Just STFU man.

PC..."i dont think kareena likes me...i'm overworked and underpaid...i didnt get any surgeries, stop picking on me wahh wahh wahh..."

Amitabh...basically, he seems to believe that the entire industry and world is conspiring against his family. He's right up there with the drama.

Deepika..."ranbir did this, ranbir did that. ranbir this, ranbir that. i'm single. oh no wait..i'm dating. or am i..." 

Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
SRK: i have no friends except karan, farah, sajid, arjun, PC, kareena...blah blah *tears* blah blah *gauri kisses him* blah blah *karan kisses him* blah blah *PC's pinky in his pocket* blah blah... i have nooooo friends.

PC: my maid opened the door, shahid came cuz he is my friend, i  hurt by Annu kapoor's words and *giggles* i love SRK; my pinky lusts after him.......whine.... I too have no friends.

deepika: ranbir.. ranbir...ranbir...biru.. biru... kabir.. kabir.. ranbir... condoms... ranbir...cheat... katrina's passport... ranbir... ranbir.

AB sr: Ravaan's editing went against the film. warna toh the movie was Puurrfect. If anyone saw WHAT i SAW; my wife's wish would come true. its tthe editing y'all. story was FAB. 
Jaya: i want an award for ash. she deserved it !
ABJr: ash is the best.

Bachchan family: humari maangein puri karo; aishwariya ko Award do!
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kareena
Priyanka
Sonam
deepika
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most of them are at some point or the other!
But went with SRK!
nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did not know whether to go with Kareena or PC.  Went with PC because Kareena's life if just dramatic in the way she approaches life, whether career or love life, buttttttttt PC, OMG.....that girl has to come up with some drama or the other to be in the news almost daily.
kjo is the biggest drama queen.....  like katrina put it on kwk"shahrukhs my best friend, everyones my best friend!! i love my life!!!!!"😆 Edited by smartie_pants - 13 years ago