India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

How good would it be if..? ur fantasies of LTL

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey was just thinking if you guys had an option to set any 3 things of your own personal touch to the drama.. what new things would you include and what would you change?.. My thoughts:

1) How good would it be if Nakusha and Dutta have a second marriage but this time with all their past forgotten and they are happy with each other..

2) How good would it be if Sudharshan stopped showing his gums in the episodes and realise he has done wrong to his family and turn on Kala and Kala stops using the same dialogues and move on

3) How good would it be if  Naku and Dutta have a romantic dinner together.. as they are envied by Kala and gang and no one can stop them while they are in a little world of their own..

Lol yea ino a little far fetched.. but is there anything anyone would want to change in the drama or even add to the drama.. or are you all just waiting for the big moment when Dutta gets back his eyesight and gets revenge from Kala?

Angel x

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MahhiVampgirlmIsHeZ.x-Carrie-meghaparti

Mahhi Newbie
Mahhi
Mahhi

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

interesting discussion i hope to take time and tell you my fantasies. i hope Dutta relises that seema wasn't all that bad

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
interesting topic...

i'd change seema's re-entry in the showDead, keep Leela-Roops negative (i cnt reali accept them as being positive after al they did)Confused n build a strong bond between madhu-duttaBig smile
and
i'd bring bk morey, anna n jagtap... (2 r impossible bt 1 is possible)

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 01 March 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
i would want the funny Nakku back, she acts so uptight these days, being uptight is not good for romance lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merun

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i really want to see a Liplock btwn Tasha........bt i know dat will never happen on COLORS...........bt htey can hv a special SR episode after 11pm.......hahahha...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlmIsHeZ.x-bharti-

Chinu2004 Senior Member
Chinu2004
Chinu2004

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
I want Naku to stop mothering Dutta and let Dutta take over.....once he gets his eyesight back, I want him to actually act intense with her...come closer to her and actually seduce her with his eyes and gestures...... and even now I want him to take care of her.....more....
May be I would like to see...something like them settlling down for the night and dutta actually pulling a shy Naku on to that bed wordlessly.....wont mind if the screen blurs after thatEmbarrassed
Hmm...I want Dutta to actually catch hold of Naku's palla when she is going some where and pull her and hug her....
Oh man..dont ask my fantasies are never ending....

maybe we can see an ardent Dutta touching Naku in that way...ofcourse maintaining the decency levels but touching her in a way that a man touches a woman he loves....
okay...another fantasy..Dutta should get his eyesight back and then it should rain in that house and Naku should get drenched.....remember reading it in one of those ffs

Edited by Chinu2004 - 02 March 2011 at 2:12am

VampgirlmIsHeZ.x-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I too would want nakku to stop acting a mother nd dutta taking initiative in romancing her otherwise nakku will leave no stone unturned till she turns him to a baby boy [a big one]. 
Hope the two cameos dont become KMH  nd end up spoiling our JMM2 party.  PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   stop showing seema nd her FBs.   Gosh i dont mind [no i do mind Wacko ]   watching kala nd i can still tolerate suds but not see-ewww-maa.Evil Smile

mussy.jamshedmIsHeZ.xHamlet53

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top