India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 1st March 2011 (Page 2)

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Mistit  brilliant analysis episode went  smoothly  first there was hide-and seek last minute shocking twist and tumble. I liked Nirupa Roy today. as a father He is worried about Phuljhari's childhood, feature & her marriage & education chenu is a very interesting character he will do any thing for money  Mistit even i wanted to name chenu Chachunder it really suit him Champakali will be the troublemaker Poor bumbumbhole he is still looking for his Phuljhari.  I liked The silent conversation between kabutar and kabutarni was so funny .Kabutarni pushed chintamani down the stairs eagerly waiting to see tomorrow's episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Thanks Misti...It was nice post ...Haven't seen today's episode ....

even i   would like to see chunchunder in chenu's role later ....   As   you  mentioned  That is reserved for some other person...                            

You are welcome vinianil. Yep, the name Chachunder is reseved for someone and he is the only one who will get that name.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vinianil

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Liked today,s episode..till now its going well...Eldest D I L is quick action reaction kind...Does not have patience...now the story will take some twist because of accident...lets see what happens to will as was written somewhere that RP will be physically and mentally disabled...you have done good job with your comments...I agree with Kinara even i am amazed at your creativity....What not First i got to know you through your poetry ,then comic strips, then cartoons ,your knowledge about lit. religion and then Misti the critic....Angie is also  quite good with her analysis....

Todays episode was interesting.....the eldest DIL's reaction was an expected one.........she always reacts to others actions. She has done that before and today she reacted to the fact that her FIL is not making her son the RP because if the son does not get it then she will loose out on the life of luxury. I don't think that the son's feelings or aspirations matter here........its what she wants. She did throw a tantrum and destry her sons toy car. She also smiled when the FIL was talking about distributing the gold coins....because she knew that it is no use protesting..........she tried to reason..that failed.............then argued........that failed and then in frustration lashed out.  So good progression of reactions from a hot headed character. Lets see what happens tomorrow.

Thanks for the appreciation. Well in my real life I do review others works.......so that helps here.Wink..Angie has to be good..she is Jai to my Veeru.Big smile

Edited by misti73 - 01 March 2011 at 12:16pm

Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

Originally posted by misti73

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Nirupa Roy= Phuljharis father

Chandalika=Phuljharis mother

Champakali=Phuljharis sister

Kabutarni=Mahenshwari

Kabutar=Maheshwaris husband

Chinatamani=Dadaji

Wise old owl=babaji

Gold fish=the pandit

I liked Nirupa Roy today.  He is worried about Phuljhari and is questioning goldfish's orders regarding Phuljhari's marriage and that he should not look for the boy. He knows that problems will be created if others get to know about all this and that Phuljhari childhood will be spoilt if she keeps on thinking about Bumbumbhole as the husband. So he is adamant that for the time being Phuljhari should forget about this marriage and just enjoy her childhood. I like this active father in Nirupa Roy who is trying within his means to make his daughter happy and he is not inclined to listen to anyone when his daughter's happiness is concerned. He s starting to get vocal about it too. Yesterday goldfish told him that Phuljhari is now married but today he wants Phuljhari to forget about this marriage for her own sake. Angie doesn't this sound familiar, I mean this forgetting part?  Also liked the father for finally standing up to the mother and for telling her off sternly that he will not let anyone play with Phuljhari life. He does not care about others and Phuljhari will go to school. The father also knows his kids quite well which the mother knows but in her blindness does not want to accept or see. Also liked the battle of words between Phuljhari 's parents. Both are good actors and if Aditya Lakhia is given a chance to emote he will do wonders, he showed that today. He has an able actress playing the role of the wife, who can not only match him and sometimes can even do better. The actress's eyes are enough to convey a message and good to see her using them

Also liked Phuljhari that although in her innocence she went to the shop (she was hoodwinked by Champakali),  but when asked by the mother she did not protect Champakali but told the truth. So she knows how to stand up for herself.  Phuljhari and her suhagan business'''..she is in full flow and now buys sindoor because she overhears some women talk. Whew! Thankfully she overheard and that gold fish did not came and tell her "you are married, so have to wear sindoor"''..Didn't mind the scene'''.she is a child and that's what she believes. Looks like the father is going to face an uphill task here that I will be interested to watch.

Poor bumbumbhole he is still looking for his friend Phuljhari and amma has said that in friendship one forms a link with the others heart.  It's good that Chunnu Munnu has limited this relationship from Bumbumbholes point of view to just friendship. I especially like it when he wrinkles up his nose and says his dialogue. He also gets taught the ins and outs of RP business and chants mantra with dadaji Chintamani who tells off the panditji very sweetly for questioning Bumbumbholes presence in the pooja and not the others. Then he marches around Rawal looking for Phuljhari. He also has a telepathic conversation with Nirupa Roy on the ghat and an actual conversation with him on the streets. This chap was very busy today and I enjoyed his journey.  

Now Master Chenu the great''.he sides with Champakali and convinces Phuljhari to go for shopping. Looks like Phuljhari trusts Chenu more than Champakali'.. but when Champakali refuses to give him the 2 rupees, one for convincing Phuljhari and the other for not telling mother the truth, he warns her that one should not play with him. So when the mother gets to know later on that Phuljhari has gone out and Champakali feigns ignorance, Chenu supports Phuljhari. Good work'''I want to call you Chachunder but that is reserved for some other person na''..so can't give it to you.

Now Kabutarni she marches in and starts taunting Padma regarding widowhood'..wonder what will happen if Padmas patience breaks. That should be interesting to watch, I mean whenever it happens.The silent conversation between kabutar and kabutarni was funny'''ah so the wise old owl did tell chintamani about the bribing attempt. '..and in anger and frustration Kabutarni reacts'''..she pushed chintamani down the stairs.  So works as the catalyst here who reacts to situations''..a calm manipulator would have done it the other way.

Although all were good but it was Phuljharis family and their dynamics that was interesting today. Its good that almost all the characters are been given a chance to show themselves. I think some have been deliberately kept away or not shown that much to build up the audience intrigue.....

Misti..i never read ur thoughts since CB2 has been started...bcoz of my bz schedule @ work..just read the update and once in a while watch the videos...but today i have chance to read ur thoughts..just want thing to say..R u a poet ? or writer?u r awesome ..how can u think like things everyday?  ur style of thinking and creativity are superb...u go girl...Thumbs Up God bless you...Wink

Thanks Kinara. Well I don't know whether I am poet or not but I do write poetry. There is a poetry thread in the CB forum.......that I occassionally add my poems to, have added quite a few for CB1. As for the writer part and analysis, thats part of my profession.........the only difference is that in my real world I analyse, review and write about something that is quite different to show business or entertainment.Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisanusha34kinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kinara2

Phuljhari=Radhika

Bumbumbhole=Dev

Nirupa Roy= Phuljharis father

Chandalika=Phuljharis mother

Champakali=Phuljharis sister

Kabutarni=Mahenshwari

Kabutar=Maheshwaris husband

Chinatamani=Dadaji

Wise old owl=babaji

Gold fish=the pandit

I liked Nirupa Roy today.  He is worried about Phuljhari and is questioning goldfish's orders regarding Phuljhari's marriage and that he should not look for the boy. He knows that problems will be created if others get to know about all this and that Phuljhari childhood will be spoilt if she keeps on thinking about Bumbumbhole as the husband. So he is adamant that for the time being Phuljhari should forget about this marriage and just enjoy her childhood. I like this active father in Nirupa Roy who is trying within his means to make his daughter happy and he is not inclined to listen to anyone when his daughter's happiness is concerned. He s starting to get vocal about it too. Yesterday goldfish told him that Phuljhari is now married but today he wants Phuljhari to forget about this marriage for her own sake. Angie doesn't this sound familiar, I mean this forgetting part?  Also liked the father for finally standing up to the mother and for telling her off sternly that he will not let anyone play with Phuljhari life. He does not care about others and Phuljhari will go to school. The father also knows his kids quite well which the mother knows but in her blindness does not want to accept or see. Also liked the battle of words between Phuljhari 's parents. Both are good actors and if Aditya Lakhia is given a chance to emote he will do wonders, he showed that today. He has an able actress playing the role of the wife, who can not only match him and sometimes can even do better. The actress's eyes are enough to convey a message and good to see her using them

Also liked Phuljhari that although in her innocence she went to the shop (she was hoodwinked by Champakali),  but when asked by the mother she did not protect Champakali but told the truth. So she knows how to stand up for herself.  Phuljhari and her suhagan business'''..she is in full flow and now buys sindoor because she overhears some women talk. Whew! Thankfully she overheard and that gold fish did not came and tell her "you are married, so have to wear sindoor"''..Didn't mind the scene'''.she is a child and that's what she believes. Looks like the father is going to face an uphill task here that I will be interested to watch.

Poor bumbumbhole he is still looking for his friend Phuljhari and amma has said that in friendship one forms a link with the others heart.  It's good that Chunnu Munnu has limited this relationship from Bumbumbholes point of view to just friendship. I especially like it when he wrinkles up his nose and says his dialogue. He also gets taught the ins and outs of RP business and chants mantra with dadaji Chintamani who tells off the panditji very sweetly for questioning Bumbumbholes presence in the pooja and not the others. Then he marches around Rawal looking for Phuljhari. He also has a telepathic conversation with Nirupa Roy on the ghat and an actual conversation with him on the streets. This chap was very busy today and I enjoyed his journey.  

Now Master Chenu the great''.he sides with Champakali and convinces Phuljhari to go for shopping. Looks like Phuljhari trusts Chenu more than Champakali'.. but when Champakali refuses to give him the 2 rupees, one for convincing Phuljhari and the other for not telling mother the truth, he warns her that one should not play with him. So when the mother gets to know later on that Phuljhari has gone out and Champakali feigns ignorance, Chenu supports Phuljhari. Good work'''I want to call you Chachunder but that is reserved for some other person na''..so can't give it to you.

Now Kabutarni she marches in and starts taunting Padma regarding widowhood'..wonder what will happen if Padmas patience breaks. That should be interesting to watch, I mean whenever it happens.The silent conversation between kabutar and kabutarni was funny'''ah so the wise old owl did tell chintamani about the bribing attempt. '..and in anger and frustration Kabutarni reacts'''..she pushed chintamani down the stairs.  So works as the catalyst here who reacts to situations''..a calm manipulator would have done it the other way.

Although all were good but it was Phuljharis family and their dynamics that was interesting today. Its good that almost all the characters are been given a chance to show themselves. I think some have been deliberately kept away or not shown that much to build up the audience intrigue.....

Misti..i never read ur thoughts since CB2 has been started...bcoz of my bz schedule @ work..just read the update and once in a while watch the videos...but today i have chance to read ur thoughts..just want thing to say..R u a poet ? or writer?u r awesome ..how can u think like things everyday?  ur style of thinking and creativity are superb...u go girl...Thumbs Up God bless you...Wink

Thanks Kinara. Well I don't know whether I am poet or not but I do write poetry. There is a poetry thread in the CB forum.......that I occassionally add my poems to, have added quite a few for CB1. As for the writer part and analysis, thats part of my profession.........the only difference is that in my real world I analyse, review and write about something that is quite different to show business or entertainment.Wink
thank you for ur reply...i thought so that it should be a part ur profession...but even though in ur real life is different than show business etc..but ur basic is writing that reflects on ur narration and in ur analysis......i know u write  poem..i have seen those...anyway keep it up ...

Edited by Kinara2 - 01 March 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisNeerjaamisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha34

Mistit  brilliant analysis episode went  smoothly  first there was hide-and seek last minute shocking twist and tumble. I liked Nirupa Roy today. as a father He is worried about Phuljhari's childhood, feature & her marriage & education chenu is a very interesting character he will do any thing for money  Mistit even i wanted to name chenu Chachunder it really suit him Champakali will be the troublemaker Poor bumbumbhole he is still looking for his Phuljhari.  I liked The silent conversation between kabutar and kabutarni was so funny .Kabutarni pushed chintamani down the stairs eagerly waiting to see tomorrow's episode

Thanks Anusha. Nirupa Roy was good ...he is trying to do his best for Radhika.......trying to ensure that she does not miss her growing up years because they do form an important part of ones life and also memories. He loves her and wants the best for her. Chenu is very interesting but I can't call him Chachunder.....that name is meant for someone else.There is only one Chachunder for me.Cry.....I am going to miss this Bumbumbhole......... he is unique and his innocence just shines through. Lets see what tmrw brings.  

Edited by misti73 - 01 March 2011 at 12:26pm

anusha34

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anusha34

Thanks Anusha. Nirupa Roy was good ...he is trying to do his best for Radhika.......trying to ensure that she does not miss her growing up years because they do form an important part of ones life and also memories. He loves her and wants the best for her. Chenu is very interesting but I can't call him Chachunder.....that name is meant for someone else.There is only one Chachunder for me.Cry.....I am going to miss this Bumbumbhole......... he is unique and his innocence just shines through. Lets see what tmrw brings.  
yes chenu is avery interesting character...specially his ek rupeeya ka deal is very interesting..when they will grow up i wonder who will play his role...and Dev u named bumbumbhole..but i like to call him Laddu kumar..his chubby cheeks are funny..and the most interesting character is in CB 2 is GOPAL...he is awesome his funny face and expression and shayeri is worth to watch.... bu i must say...i miss amma from CB1... in CB 2 just 1 word is different amma ..becomes amba...look @ her she  is doing good...

Edited by Kinara2 - 01 March 2011 at 12:34pm

misti73

Ansa786 Goldie
Ansa786
Ansa786

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Misti Di,

I haven't seen the episode yet but read Chalhov's written update and your thoughts is a must read everyday too .. Big smile .. I usually watch around 1am at night because I am busy with my work. Anyways, I like your intepretation of the scenes, very funny and true. Especially the eating at the same time scene yesterday, I was giggling away whilst watching that part.

The scene between the mother and father seems worth watching and it is good to see the father speaking up and taking some action regarding phuljhari's future and education ... want him to stay that way and not fall weak infront of his wife. Don't want to see him standing strong at one point and then falling weak in another ... Well, I hope they continue to show phuljhari going to Gurukul, growing up and is not deprived of education once again in this season too.

I too will miss bumbum bhole .... actually liked him when I first saw him. He is very cute and like his acting. As for Chenu, you can call him chota chuchunder becuase he is exactly that. Wink ... Misti Di, I would be extremely happy for you if they rope in Vineet to play the role of adult Chenu.

Now, are they going to show phuljhari fulfilling her wifely duties and all from childhood with sindoor in her forehead? Confused .. Somehow, the precap is not sitting well with me and it will be silly to show a kid doing all that. But the mother was also there witnessing all this so lets see what she has to say about it becuase she obviously will not sit quiet.

.... and we all know who is going to get the RP title so no issues there but Kabutarni will be the one to get a shock of her life when she finds out. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisAngie12misti73Neerjaa

Go to top