Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
viraf was good in the end...
it was painful to watch kabirs mom(foster) in such a condition and
arm's acting over his mothers death....
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well Foster mom of Kabir was in pain sad about that πŸ˜”but MK is confusing me is he good or bad .πŸ˜•The scene of Adi crying for his mom was painful i felt like crying tooπŸ˜”.Worst part of todays epis no Kabi poo's scene πŸ˜­
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shradz, yup, she really did say that. 🀣🀣🀣

@Swan, you watching this show too! awesome. how do you like it so far?

As for Aditya's mother ... well, the phone call scene between Aditya and his mother during her dieing moments were pretty much Aditya's mother's acknowledgement of what he was trying to tell her about Gautum the cheat all along.
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: favjassi

hey pixi did devika asked gautam as she want a child from him πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Hey Favjassi...Unfortunately she did not tell Gautam- She said this to her son- AdityaπŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Hiya Shrads! Haven't watched the episode yet ... just saw the last bit with Adi hitting Gautam ..πŸ˜† Did Devika really die? I can't believe it .. thought there would be more to the mom's role or Adi will show her Gautam's true colours.. but looks like that ain't happening πŸ˜† I feel the mom shdn't have died so soon:S

Vini: Yup Devika is dead....Actually even in the book she dies fairly early- I think due to a miscarriage....So I guess they are sticking to the plotπŸ˜†
-pixie- thumbnail
He not only loses his parents but also the Merchant millions as well...if I remember correctly before dying she would have made changes to the will/shares and the money will all go to Gautam

Aditya will get married to Kate equivalent (Dunno whats the name here) who will bring in the bags of monies along with a family friend on which Aditya will rebuild his dwindling fortunes!

EDIT: I was wondering should we open a new EDT every day or just make this a weekly thread? There is not much traffic here in the forum- so what do you guys think?
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shradz, I haven't read the book but this is great info for me to know. πŸ˜† he loses the Merchant empire? 😲

As for EDT, I would recommend weekly.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Kabir's father, Mubarak (?), has been looking for Ruksana over the years....what's this about she taking his money and all that sorts hence him going after her for the money?? I thought he genuinely wanted his wife back becoz he loved her? πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
Jaded thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello all.........so Phinally caught up.....and cant shut up about it LOL.........loving the show so far...they are sticking to original plot as far as killing off Devika..what i cant figure out is.....where does that Mubarak character fits in.....coz in the original novel the Baron is the Father and here this Mubarak is as Unmubarak as they come....a cold blooded murderer.....so what is he gonna do? r they gonna play on irony again?? Make him be the cause of Kabirs death?? this character is a thorn in my side now.

As for AM he was fabulous......i love his smartness and his ideas of trying to beat the system from with in......he is so confident and charming and his never die attitude as well.....today i guess he learned a lesson....and irony of sorts.....him trying to be the best and beat everyone.....win at everything......but he cant win from his own fate......no matter how hard he tried.....he lost his most beloved  treasure.....his mother......now i cant wait to see the ruthless battle to began.......Kabir has plenty of motivation and he is very driven by circumstances......i cant wait to see the conflict start πŸ˜›
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@pixie---make it a daily discussion instead of weekly as there aren't many members on this forum yet.

on the episodes so far this week---- Loving the show and the pace too. There's lil bit of drama happening each episode without any unwanted drag. and the build up to the main plotline of ARM versus Kabir is quite good as well. They have done a good job showing the two men's qualities, strengths, weaknesses, good points as well as flaws in their own separate lives and then now when they both will come face to face the second time on the eve of their first tiff, it all matches up quite naturally....i mean the build up of the conflict between the two. Awesome. Looking forward to it.