The only show with both 'love' and 'story'!

shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lately i have been seeing many shows..Some love stories have good screenplay but no story..story keeps revolving in the same track..hero-heroine-love-misunderstanding-fight-realization-then back to square 1... which becomes boring after a due course of time

Else shows with good plots are very serious...with a matured story with little or no love/romance/humor..

I think PKYEK is the only show with equal amount of all elements....Story...Humor...Love...Emotions..and twists😊  and bloopers [ for I-Fians to make fun of the show  for time pass as suggested by sapphire]πŸ˜†

Three cheers to the Perfect Show πŸ˜›

Edited by shri kannan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice post bt u forgot bloopers! πŸ˜†
shri kannan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sapphire: Done!!!!πŸ˜‰
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes pkyek is the only show where bloopers can be easily ignored because of a strong base of awesome chemistry in leads and may be somewhat inspired from western shows and movies but yeah.. Atleast a spicy and intresting story.. And yes you can never stop expecting from the show as there are thousands of options for story to move ahead
Sapphire_238 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG u added my name too!!!!!!!! 😲  now ppl will throw rotten eggs nd tamatars at me    *sapphire quickly runs away to a safe place*
.BeautifulSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agree.. pkyek is a perfect blend!
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya i agree!!! Pkyek is d best..!! Da storyline is superb! Cast is awsum startn frm abhiya to sid to ruhi-angad! Our pkyek rocks! Bloopers includedπŸ˜†
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not watch many shows....just watch geet and pratigya.
Pratigya just has strong story but no love and geet has love but no story. Finally I stopped watching geet 10 days back and do not miss it at all.
I guess its PKYEK fulfills the desire of watching a power packed serial with story, love, actors, villians.....So, i am hooked on to PKYEK till the show continues......πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by N_13 - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
ya pkyek is perfect show bt dese days it is running out of script
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shri kannan

Lately i have been seeing many shows..Some love stories have good screenplay but no story..story keeps revolving in the same track..hero-heroine-love-misunderstanding-fight-realization-then back to square 1... which becomes boring after a due course of time

Else shows with good plots are very serious...with a matured story with little or no love/romance/humor..

I think PKYEK is the only show with equal amount of all elements....Story...Humor...Love...Emotions..and twists😊  and bloopers [ for I-Fians to make fun of the show  for time pass as suggested by sapphire]πŸ˜†

Three cheers to the Perfect Show πŸ˜›

SO VERY WELL SAID....it is the BEST SHOW..!!😳