Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The only show with both 'love' and 'story'!

shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lately i have been seeing many shows..Some love stories have good screenplay but no story..story keeps revolving in the same track..hero-heroine-love-misunderstanding-fight-realization-then back to square 1... which becomes boring after a due course of time

Else shows with good plots are very serious...with a matured story with little or no love/romance/humor..

I think PKYEK is the only show with equal amount of all elements....Story...Humor...Love...Emotions..and twistsSmile  and bloopers [ for I-Fians to make fun of the show  for time pass as suggested by sapphire]LOL

Three cheers to the Perfect Show Tongue

Edited by shri kannan - 01 March 2011 at 10:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

abhiya1N_13Angel_voicePriyaThakurSapphire_238rimi10-Doppelganger-asena--sunshine--Super KoolTOTAL-ROMANTIC.BeautifulSoul.Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
nice post bt u forgot bloopers! LOL
shri kannan Senior Member
shri kannan
shri kannan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
@sapphire: Done!!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Yes pkyek is the only show where bloopers can be easily ignored because of a strong base of awesome chemistry in leads and may be somewhat inspired from western shows and movies but yeah.. Atleast a spicy and intresting story.. And yes you can never stop expecting from the show as there are thousands of options for story to move ahead
Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
OMG u added my name too!!!!!!!! Shocked  now ppl will throw rotten eggs nd tamatars at me Ouch Ouch  *sapphire quickly runs away to a safe place*

shri kannan

.BeautifulSoul. IF-Stunnerz
.BeautifulSoul.
.BeautifulSoul.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
agree.. pkyek is a perfect blend!
Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Ya i agree!!! Pkyek is d best..!! Da storyline is superb! Cast is awsum startn frm abhiya to sid to ruhi-angad! Our pkyek rocks! Bloopers includedLOL
N_13 Senior Member
N_13
N_13

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I do not watch many shows....just watch geet and pratigya.
Pratigya just has strong story but no love and geet has love but no story. Finally I stopped watching geet 10 days back and do not miss it at all.
I guess its PKYEK fulfills the desire of watching a power packed serial with story, love, actors, villians.....So, i am hooked on to PKYEK till the show continues......Big smile

Edited by N_13 - 01 March 2011 at 11:40am

.BeautifulSoul.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index