Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

was it necessary ???????????????? (Page 3)

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Why they celebrate Nitya's birthday. She is just employee. If office start celebrate everyone birthday in office may they have minimum 2or3 parties in a month. And company will be bankrupt in very small time. Because when party is going on in office time before party, in party and after party no one doing any office related work. It means company will be in loss.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ishpreet Goldie
ishpreet
ishpreet

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Why are the cv's showing blunders ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

what was the necessity for nithya to mention that it was march1st ........AngryAngryAngry& why was it necessary for her to celebrate her bday .......just to show that she got 5 cr. contract & that being the surprise element instead of her bday ConfusedSleepy

Do they have any clue ........OuchOuchOuch

how many months have passed by since geet has been preg* .......

If we count even from the time of diwali ..... it would be almost 4 months less a week till today .......

even if we think geet was 2 months preg* at the time of diwali as a member said in my post that NT said to dadima in jail that it was 2 months back ....

so if we go by that calculation then geet would be like 6 months preg* .....

But as we all know geet got married like in jan after lodhi ...iss ka matlab geet is like 14 months preg* .........

1 request cv's .......

if u r not showing any baby bump or any preg* issue ......

please stop showing the dates .......coz it is really stupid & confusing .......today i am really mad ...AngryAngryAngryat u all ...... Y 2 even say the date as mar 1st coz of some irrevelant character ......
these types of mistakes are increasing day by day yaar......AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrkodewdropred

mrko Senior Member
mrko
mrko

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

hey even i was upset when nitya mentioned 1st march and i started counting months like six to seven months and no baby bump... so i told my mom and we both were laughing. i even told her that there will be many post today on that blooper.... guess things like this happen when they keep changing the cvs and the new ones dont have any idea about the storyline....
i feel there was no need to show the date for such NE character lol

Actually If you think from starting - When Geet knows that she is preg* means its one month. After that she came to Delhi. They don't show how many months pass with Maaneet love story. Because she start working with KC, leave KC came to KM, leave KM join IP, now start counting from IP members came to celebrate Diwali at KM. Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb + 1 month + missing days with KC & KM. It means Geet may be preg* for 6 to 7 month. Means baby will be born in April or May without baby bump.

Edited by mrko - 01 March 2011 at 12:10pm

dewdropred

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

AGREE!! Showing dates and festivals is STUPID... I was thinking the same thing today... she could have just said "Do you know what today's date is?" keep it vague at least!!

But if we ignore all - Geet is about 4 months pregnant:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1623578

dewdropred

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Geet is guna turn into another DMG if we fans dun bring the original team back!
Every star one show this happens to..
After geet never in my life trusting star one n their shows especially 4lions n ENDEMOL!!
They are so biased for a new show!
Who cares???!!
Guys we need to FIGHT or we will regret this BAD

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Hima i completely agree with u dear.............yeh new cvs ka ab mein kya kahu..........hum har roz unhe mauka dete hai par woh sudarna hi nahi chahte...................can v please have the old team back?................only old team can save such an amazing mindblowing show like GHSP and also divine magical and dreamy jodi of MAANEET.................when old team was there v used to get  perfect scenes be it emotional touchy scenes or nok-jhok or romantic and passionate scenes and the story was awesome...........................i so wish that somehow v all MAANEETIANS shud try to get the old team back.....................

dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by drdee142

I agree Hima, if they are going by cinematic time then they shouldn't show any dates or for that matter any festivals cause then the whole situation looks ridiculous, anyway it's after the introduction of the AA track only that everything got so messed up.

Hima, if we can understand and think about these important details why can't the CV's are they really so stupidConfused

even before AA track dee ....... they showed diwali .....then showed christmas & as if that was not enough thy said maaneet wedding day was jan 10th ......
If this was any other show it was ok .......but here the lead is preg* & that's where the main problem is coming .......

all this issues hurt me dee ....... we love this show so much that we come and spend so much time .......... almost 18 hours per day .........in IF & discuss so many things while we are just viewers ......

& we discuss coz we love the show ..........Y can't the creatives keep this in mind ......... whn thy show some thing Y can't thy see that some mistakes might cost them too much ........

it will b better that thy solve this preg* issue as soon as thy can .......

then thy can show all the festivals & all months ........who will care then .......

I agree Hima, it's high time they address this pregnancy issue once and for all and for once get the Maaneet relationship on track then after the baby's birth they can be as creative without any restrictions

dewdropred

Beautiful-Life Senior Member
Beautiful-Life
Beautiful-Life

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Approve agreeeeeeee.

Go to top