Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

was it necessary ????????????????

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Why are the cv's showing blunders ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

what was the necessity for nithya to mention that it was march1st ........AngryAngryAngry& why was it necessary for her to celebrate her bday .......just to show that she got 5 cr. contract & that being the surprise element instead of her bday ConfusedSleepy

Do they have any clue ........OuchOuchOuch

how many months have passed by since geet has been preg* .......

If we count even from the time of diwali ..... it would be almost 4 months less a week till today .......

even if we think geet was 2 months preg* at the time of diwali as a member said in my post that NT said to dadima in jail that it was 2 months back ....

so if we go by that calculation then geet would be like 6 months preg* .....

But as we all know geet got married like in jan after lodhi ...iss ka matlab geet is like 14 months preg* .........

1 request cv's .......

if u r not showing any baby bump or any preg* issue ......

please stop showing the dates .......coz it is really stupid & confusing .......today i am really mad ...AngryAngryAngryat u all ...... Y 2 even say the date as mar 1st coz of some irrevelant character ......

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nav_cnsanuvenuchBeautiful-LifesupriaMinozmrkoMounchyNikhi.SakshiGarggauranitaiCutee999princess.rocksmaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-lily_k25drdee142esha143mechantefillesptrnonanditasinghsonia_koolkhanswan20RajeevGurtiFanadoremevirgo--aarthi--sumona28bharkhabobby13rocksDownhill

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hima nice post dear . CVS ka dimag hil gaya .

And nitya ka birthday manana jaruri hai kya . Who is Nitya and how many months is Geet pregnent .

Please CVS kuch tau logic le aao ........................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hima nice post dear . CVS ka dimag hil gaya .

And nitya ka birthday manana jaruri hai kya . Who is Nitya and how many months is Geet pregnent .

Please CVS kuch tau logic le aao ........................

wohi tho mona ...... to show that idiots bday .......thy are messing the show &

the reason is that nithya got then 5 crore project ...... so that is the surprise ........ so these idiots got the surprise instead of surprising that nithya ..........Ouchwas that necessary ........

--aarthi--sumona28

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I agree Hima, if they are going by cinematic time then they shouldn't show any dates or for that matter any festivals cause then the whole situation looks ridiculous, anyway it's after the introduction of the AA track only that everything got so messed up.

Hima, if we can understand and think about these important details why can't the CV's are they really so stupidConfused

sumona28dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Agree hima dii... cvs have lost completely... the story track is goin no wer.. earlier we used to have a clue wht they wer planning to show.. lik maan n geets luv story.. geet tellin maan abt pregnancy stuff.. maan moving away from her.. clearing their mu.. jealousy track.. watever.. but now.. i feel no story line... cvs are not clear... they dont clear the earlier issues like pregnancy stuff... does maan knows annie bought the company or not.. but dadima knows....

how irrelevant.....showim that new entry s bday.. aaj tak maan aur geet ka bday dikhaaya hai...
aisa laagtha hai jaise unka bday gaayab hi ho gaaya hai calendar se...
me super irritated at cvs Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

sumona28dewdropred

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
sach mein hima di.............i think CVs r out of their mind...... koi logic hai k nhi kisi baat ka............i mean chalo preg. issue nhi dikhana to na sahi but ye dates mix kar kar k uss issue ko confusion bna dena is hell stupidityAngry

sumona28dewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hima i agree they are taking too much cinematic liberty....

sumona28dewdropred

Cutee999 IF-Dazzler
Cutee999
Cutee999

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
absolutely right .... totally agree wid u.....

that Nitya was telling Maan about the date, as if he knows today is her birthday......  and its been only 2-3 days she joined company so why they were trying to show she is so nice person.... and expecting from her friends to wish her birthday......

i also found it wasn't necessary  to show such stupid thing......

i hate the whole AAN scenes from today's epi. but loved maan and geet .....

mrkodewdropred

Go to top