Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: farah007

yes only nani seemed reasonable today and satya a bit baaaqi toh sab bhikari lag rahe the...

gosh!!! veryy lame expressions.. veer is phamous for his dead expressions.. since some episode he improved but again today kudos for his dead expressions🤢

I think even the cast and crew are tired of Uttaran...🤢🥱
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Yes, I saw it and felt when Ichcha was being accused, both Satya and Kasa kaka looked uncomfortable. Veer as usual had his poker face😔... Satya is so full of expressions and that is why I joked that may be Vansh's bhooth entered his body.. I feel his role must be very important and hope the CVs do not make him also a joker like all the rest...😆

To think I actually switched over from my film to see the episode today..............what is going on with Veer and Ichcha??? If one objects the other stays silent and if one stays silent the other applauds...............is this the CV's idea of proving true love or true stupidity???

Now I really wish Vansh is reborn or something............and I agree with you Satya needs to be very integral in this serial if it is to keep any interest.

I want to see what Jogi will do..................hope that is not another character that will remain silent.
hermione8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

To think I actually switched over from my film to see the episode today..............what is going on with Veer and Ichcha??? If one objects the other stays silent and if one stays silent the other applauds...............is this the CV's idea of proving true love or true stupidity???

Now I really wish Vansh is reborn or something............and I agree with you Satya needs to be very integral in this serial if it is to keep any interest.

I want to see what Jogi will do..................hope that is not another character that will remain silent.

After they brought this CID stuff, it does not gel with the story... It is just a ploy to drag, while the basic theme of always evil having the upper hand over good is maintained with out any change... Is this Rathod actor still not available for his much awaited entry?
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

After they brought this CID stuff, it does not gel with the story... It is just a ploy to drag, while the basic theme of always evil having the upper hand over good is maintained with out any change... Is this Rathod actor still not available for his much awaited entry?

Hermoinee, just remember when his entrance was announced and the situation today...........and now remember what I mentioned to you................the events are changing as we go along..............
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Rathor hs made his entry. He paid Tapu bill. Now next time whn she will go for shopping he will make another entry to do his duty. 😆 😆
hermione8 thumbnail

I have no hope on anybody be it Jogi or Umed or Veer... Even if one of them raises even a whimper supporting Ichcha, all the others will silence them and they will gladly leave the place leaving our misery queen in tears... My doubt is, won't the directors ever get bored of shooting the same sort of scenes again and again?😕🤢🥱
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!!! these directors are just making the serial for the heck of directing it.. no one seem to be interested..

no continuation with what happened previously.. either these actors are camera hungry people that they want focus on their FACES only ...

today's episode was just unbearable!!!
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

I was wondering if the entire lot of actors were frozen in time............each one was looking at Nani and not saying a word................the whole episode was all about Nani....................most disappointed with the response from Veer and Ichcha.....................they will never learn............I don't blame Tapasya today as she genuinely spent the night outside and gave the facts as they happened.......................but Nani has taken full advantage of this.............that old thing is really bugging me now.

absolutely aditi... the entire set looked paralysed ...when that nani called Ichcha chuhiya no one budged ... it was like as if ichcha's actual name is chuhiya... why was nani not asked what she was doing instead of taking care of her nathin........but it was like a trumph card today for nani and she got away with all the crap she dished out today...😡😡😡... and veer n Ichcha had nothing to say in their defence...
may be its prudent to be quite at times ...specially here because Taps had really suffered ...but  listening to nani speak so cruelly to Ichcha was too much to digest ...🤢

😡
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

absolutely aditi... the entire set looked paralysed ...when that nani called Ichcha chuhiya no one budged ... it was like as if ichcha's actual name is chuhiya... why was nani not asked what she was doing instead of taking care of her nathin........but it was like a trumph card today for nani and she got away with all the crap she dished out today...😡😡😡... and veer n Ichcha had nothing to say in their defence...
may be its prudent to be quite at times ...specially here because Taps had really suffered ...but  listening to nani speak so cruelly to Ichcha was too much to digest ...🤢

😡

I completely agree with you and there were at least 2 people who could have spoken up but Satya the outsider tried whilst Veer and Umed were busy posing for the director and the camera.............I actually think it is a very bad production. Satya should either demand to be the hero or leave this show..................or he too will be reduced to paralysis.

As for the word 'chuhiya'............that has been allowed even by Jogi and Damini..........so maybe everyone thinks that it is Nani's nickname for Ichcha😡

To be honest the only two who acted at all today were Tapasya and Nani.............and I actually found Tapasya to be much better in her acting today.  It is becoming very obvious that the director is very biased or negligent.
hermione8 thumbnail

Today I found this whole concept of Ichcha hovering like a mother hen over Taps with the blanket, soup, etc., etc., highly irritating, even though that is exactly what she has been shown to be doing (somebody's seva all the time) for ages... And after taking her services, Nani, Mai & co. blaming her for everything and insulting her.. It is all so predictable.. It is the same chewing , chewing  chewing gum stretched to the limit...😡 ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¥±