Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

May be Sid and Nandu are both Lalji kaka's son...and Sood taking up the hairstyle of Nandu....remember Bahar's story plus the pic of Sid with Nandu hair style...ROFL
Bani actually make the complete story with HL and Divya face expressions you Know we can have different views regarding Viren, Sid and Nivi but we all share mutual feelings about HL and Divya and I am ready for anything to make them suffer include Chanchal too.
we all share similar feelings for everyone, we voice opinions shielding favourites.Even a hardcore Nivren fan can make out Sid's good qualities, and that Nivedita's actions in some ways are inconsistent. Though, I am labelled a Sid fan, I am not really. I call Sid "kamina", I point out his mistakes too, if anyone could really figure outLOL.

u r right, feelings and expressions are same for HL and Divya throughout.... but sometime it also varies, dependent on Sid hatred...WinkLOL
I know for Divya and HL we all feel the same but CT's itni jaldi unhe jhatka nahi denge because right now all the jhatka's reserved for Nivi only.
do u really think Nivi will get jhatka? she is the protagonist...all things are working to her favour! but whether Viren is real son or not, or even about Sid being real son, Nivi will be least concerned. She never judges like that...may be if Sid is not the real Sood, Nivi might feel sympathetic for him and might not blast him in future...as she has an inherent tendency to side with needy or emotionally tortured person...(not romantic though)...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey I wonder if Sidharth is not a Sood Son,  HL can seperate her from Sid, and may make her go after Viren, tomorrow if someone else comes and claims he is the real Waris of Sood Khandan,  will HL make Divya go after him also, Poor Sidharth how much is he going to bear HL, Thats why in one of my previous post in another thread I mentioned HL and CC must be sent to moon or Mars so that they let their children live thier lifes and settle down well with their respective partners, Because being here they will never allow their children to settle down, So better send them far where no phone, internet, letter can reach

Edited by friendforall - 01 March 2011 at 10:37am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairDilbole_ShiOmRuOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

May be Sid and Nandu are both Lalji kaka's son...and Sood taking up the hairstyle of Nandu....remember Bahar's story plus the pic of Sid with Nandu hair style...ROFL

LOL Did you see the SBB (? I think) episode... LOL

Nandu was showing Sid (on Sid) how to make the hair style ROFL

I was laughing my head off LOL
then something is coming up!WinkLOL nandu and Sid are brothers...LOL

shelly_nair

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Bani actually make the complete story with HL and Divya face expressions you Know we can have different views regarding Viren, Sid and Nivi but we all share mutual feelings about HL and Divya and I am ready for anything to make them suffer include Chanchal too.
but if Sid is not the real son and Viren is, CC will not suffer...we have to think of something, where Viren disowns CC or CC is not the real mother of Viren...JW had an afafir with a nice lady and thats why Viren has still goodness in himWink...and if JW was adopted like Bhuban, then JW is also punished...LOL
Bani I am actually loving your ideas wow make a story it will funiest story so far JW bring that lady home and kick Chanchal out and inturn that lady kick JW out.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

but if Sid is not the real son and Viren is, CC will not suffer...we have to think of something, where Viren disowns CC or CC is not the real mother of Viren...JW had an afafir with a nice lady and thats why Viren has still goodness in himWink...and if JW was adopted like Bhuban, then JW is also punished...LOL
Bani I am actually loving your ideas wow make a story it will funiest story so far JW bring that lady home and kick Chanchal out and inturn that lady kick JW out.
as per my story, that lady is dead and gone, it could be shown CC and JW killed her. In that way, both CC and JW can do some "chakki pissing" in jail...LOL

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey I wonder if Sidharth is not a Sood Son,  HL can seperate her from Sid, and may make her go after Viren, tomorrow if someone else comes and claims he is the real Waris of Sood Khandan,  will HL make Divya go after him also, Poor Sidharth how much is he going to bear HL, Thats why in one of my previous post in another thread I mentioned HL and CC must be sent to moon or Mars so that they let their children live thier lifes and settle down well with their respective partners
Array that will boon in disguise for Sid as HL and Divya will not follow him and he can live peacefully somewhere with Nandu the banduWink

diyaloveskinny

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey I wonder if Sidharth is not a Sood Son,  HL can seperate her from Sid, and may make her go after Viren, tomorrow if someone else comes and claims he is the real Waris of Sood Khandan,  will HL make Divya go after him also, Poor Sidharth how much is he going to bear HL, Thats why in one of my previous post in another thread I mentioned HL and CC must be sent to moon or Mars so that they let their children live thier lifes and settle down well with their respective partners, Because being here they will never allow their children to settle down, So better send them far where no phone, internet, letter can reach
for them anyone will do, as long as they are rich and have a good status in societyLOL...if Nandu becomes a Sood, it will be fine for mother and daughter, all they worry is status...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

as per my story, that lady is dead and gone, it could be shown CC and JW killed her. In that way, both CC and JW can do some "chakki pissing" in jail...LOL
No police will run away with their fear I think make ghost of that lady who will haunt both of them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyOmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index