India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

How about this track?

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Siddharth is not the real son of the family, but an adopted one?LOLWink Just random thoughts...it can serve as a good story line. Despite being not the son, he always carried out his duty, whether looking after everyone in the Sood family, being a true grandson, son of the house.
There was a movie in 1980s, called "Naam", of two brothers, later it was revealed that the eldest son, who was the most responsible was actually an adopted son of the family, neither brothers knew, except the mom!

Why it came to my mind?

"why did Sid's blood not match"...may be creatives are thinking of making "Sid not a part of the family"....what will happen to HL, Divya? for them what matters is Siddharth Sood, not Siddharth? they are always eager about the status, Divya was so eager that her friends will feel jealous that she is married to eldest son of Sood family and she is the elder bahu...aab kya hoga? esp. to Divya and HL? This will be the biggest lesson for HL and Divya!

I dont think, others will care, if Sid is not the real blood of the Soods....Wink...for them Sid, as a person is important, and is not valued whether he is Sood or not?

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 01 March 2011 at 10:14am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiripeacefulblossomsupriatashi482teddybear66Jasleenstarz4mevids08ruexangelARMaanEetshelly_nairSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyani_gr

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Bani kissi ka bhi blood group viren se match nahi hua even not dadaji (he could donate because his BG is O+) so do you mean none of them are soods not even dadaji. It look the family has diversity regarding blood groupWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriOmshanti1111

ash66 Groupbie
ash66
ash66

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Siddharth is not the real son of the family, but an adopted one?LOLWink Just random thoughts...it can serve as a good story line. Despite being not the son, he always carried on his duty, whether looking after everyone in the Sood family, being a true grandson, son of the house.
There was a movie in 1980s, called "Naam", of two brothers, later it was revealed that the eldest son, who was the most responsible was actually an adopted son of the family, neither brothers knew, except the mom!

Why it came to my mind?

"why did Sid's blood not match"...may be creatives are thinking of making "Sid not a part of the family"....what will happen to HL, Divya? for them what matters is Siddharth Sood, not Siddharth? they are always eager about the status, Divya was so eager that her friends will feel jealous that she is married to eldest son of Sood family and she is the elder bahu...aab kya hoga? esp. to Divya and HL? This will be the biggest lesson for HL and Divya!

I dont think, others will care, if Sid is not the real blood of the Soods....Wink...for them Sid, as a person is important, and is not valued whether he is Sood or not?

I was also thinking something like that...but I was thinking Viren may be a adopted son. Is  it possible.... Nivi could be Siddharth sister?LOLLOL Vandana and Keshav??....ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vandipaidiyaloveskinnyOmshanti1111

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Bani............that wud be interesting to watch...............then atleast we cud see the real side of Divya n HL.................especally after they find out Sid's not the real blood of Soods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Divya asking Sid.........why didnt ur blood match?.........what might be the reason?
Sid explaining..........hota hai kabhi kabhi.......some relatives blood group dont match.
Divya freaking out.......but why does it have to be u?................mamma.....where are u?
Sid asking.......why are u so worried?
Divya.......what if u r not their blood........have u ever thought about it ?
Sid.......what rubbish r u talking?
Divya...........ya......to me also......u look rubbish........oh god what if it is true........what if u r not the sood......what will happe to me then...........mammma.......where r u ?

----------------------------------------------------

hehehehe.............just chilling with the Divya freaking out track........dont take it seriously.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiripeacefulblossomlamsshelly_nairOmshanti1111..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Siddharth is not the real son of the family, but an adopted one?LOLWink Just random thoughts...it can serve as a good story line. Despite being not the son, he always carried on his duty, whether looking after everyone in the Sood family, being a true grandson, son of the house.

Why it came to my mind?

I was also thinking something like that...but I was thinking Viren may be a adopted son. Is  it possible.... Nivi could be Siddharth sister?LOLLOL Vandana and Keshav??....ROFLROFL

That is totally unacceptbleConfused................but wud be completely hillarious....if it was like that.LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Bani kissi ka bhi blood group viren se match nahi hua even not dadaji (he could donate because his BG is O+) so do you mean none of them are soods not even dadaji. It look the family has diversity regarding blood groupWinkLOL
LOL
so r u thinking, the odd one out is Viren? No, I dont want that! I dont want HL and Divya to have that satisfaction. I would rather see Sid not being a real Sood. Because, even if Sid is not the blood of the family, no one will have any issue with that, except HL and Divya, They then just have to accept...or I want to see how they change their colours...Bahar will capture the facial expressionsLOL

anyways, it was a random thought for entertainment, I just read updates....LOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 01 March 2011 at 10:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiristarz4meshelly_nairsmartcDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash66

I totally love your story will be waiting for detailed theory Wink. It would be wonderful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Bani............that wud be interesting to watch...............then atleast we cud see the real side of Divya n HL.................especally after they find out Sid's not the real blood of Soods.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Divya asking Sid.........why didnt ur blood match?.........what might be the reason?
Sid explaining..........hota hai kabhi kabhi.......some relatives blood group dont match.
Divya freaking out.......but why does it have to be u?................mamma.....where are u?
Sid asking.......why are u so worried?
Divya.......what if u r not their blood........have u ever thought about it ?
Sid.......what rubbish r u talking?
Divya...........ya......to me also......u look rubbish........oh god what if it is true........what if u r not the sood......what will happe to me then...........mammma.......where r u ?

----------------------------------------------------

hehehehe.............just chilling with the Divya freaking out track........dont take it seriously.

Mamma will be busy planning how to flop her own "impregnation plan", after eavesdropping that Sid might not be a real Sood!LOL

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 01 March 2011 at 10:15am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiristarz4meshelly_nairDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index