•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Malini says i wont let her parents disown her.   but the servants are leaving and malini stops them and malini goes to Geeta and says stop them...u have given them everything...how can u let this happen..and Geeta says i was expecting this from my parents...and i have married prince so my sasural is my home...so i m going to stay here...and i am going to be with prince forever...and jija, Kamya and malini not liking this...and prince supports Geeta in her decision...and prince tells Malini not to pressurize her to go back to her parents to fight for her rights....we dont need her money.  I am going to be responsible for Geeta now...no matter what...and they both leave...

Malini is lying down and kamya has put ice on malini's head...and jija is taunting how they lost everything...and kamya is telling malini how she refused to cook and also prince talked to her rudely.   and malini says hhhmmmm....so she doesnt want to cook alone....I will see to it...and Kamya says she has an ego ...and malini says she is not a princess anymore...she is the DIL now.   now she will forget all her ego...and i know if no money respect is going down in drain.  

Geeta and mami telling rahul...now she how they change their behaviour towards me as now i have no money...and malini comes and says i want to talk to u.   She says i m not narrowminded.   So what if u r not a princess...i wont kick u out of my family...u r my DIL...Rahul leaves after hearing this.   Then malini says So now u have to cook in the kitchen...for 101 brahmins...so u get blessings...and she says i have told u before..i cant cook for so many ppl.   Malini says thats ur problem not mine...u may not be able to do..but u cant refuse to cook....Geeta says u r not understanding my problem..i cant cook for so many ppl alone...and prince comes...and malini says prince is here...now u cant refuse prince...and malini says i have accepted her as my DIL...so now she has to cook for 101 brahmins ...and prince says i will help u dont worry...and malini says no no..per tradition she has to cook without help.   

Prince says it is necessary to have happiness for my marriage life and u have to do this...and then he leaves...and malini says why think so much...and jija says decide YES or NO.   

Geeta is in the kitchen and prince comes thru the window.   and geeta says what are u doing here..what if some ppl see u..and prince says u listened to me so i m going to help u..no matter what...ppl can think what they like.   ...Geeta smiles.

MAlini and everyone getting happy that Geeta has to cook.   and then malini says only 15 brahmins are coming..and she is cooking for 151 brahmins.   and asha says we shouldnt do that...and we should tell Geeta bhabhi the truth...and malini shuts her up...and kamya says we should check on her just in case and see what she is up to in the kitchen.  Malini says yes.  and kamya goes to check.

Prince in the kitchen saying to Geeta that he has called the restaurant and also ordered the food..and Geeta says no brahmins are like messangers of God and I will cook for them.   Kamya is approaching kitchen.    Prince says this is what i love about u...and i m really impressed...and they hear someone coming..and prince goes out of the window...and kamya comes and sees her cooking..and kamya is happy seeing this.   Kamya leaves...and Geeta says try as much as u want but i will make the food and win this war as well.   Kamya goes and reports everything to malini and all get happy.   

Brahmins have come and are sitting down for food.   Kamya tells malini i think it will be fun for Geeta today...and malini says yes food is coming...and she makes really good food....so please bless her..and jija says what if they are not satisfied then...and kamya says then u will curse her right..and brahmins say pls serve the food...and malini looks..and Geeeta has come with all the food...and sees that only 51 brahmins are there and not 101.    Mami, Neelam and asha help her bring out the food.  and they place all the food onthe table.   She asks malini only 15 brahmins...and she says yes i said 15...and prince was about to argue and geeta stops him saying they must be hungry..and she serves everyone food.   Jija, malini and kamya are waiting for brahmins to eat...and they say it is delicious..and malini and kamya not happy...and geeta looks at malini and smiles and malini not looking happy.  Brahmins really praise the food made for them...and blesses her to be forever married...and malini not happy.   

Pre-Cap -- Geeta asking asha whether her bathing water is ready and warm...and asha says yes..and kamya goes into the bathroom and changes the bucket and Geeta goes inside to bath and screams.
thanks for update I wonder how Prince will react when he comes to know that Geetanjali is actually Geeta
Thanks for the update this show turning really interesting and fantastic.Geeta with some more trouble will definitely succeed but like the way she's showing Rahul the true face of Kamya and Malini Yadav.
Thanks for the great update.