maan fused and we confused lol - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Maan aapne maa pe gaya hai..........I'm sure she must be a good woman coz Maan & Dev r step bros........so Dev must be like his father....
no yaar they r real siblings so may be annie n dev on daadi and maan on his parents 
Originally posted by 18mypride

thand rakho yaar thand rakho... kal tak wait karte hain....

thand rakho cv ice cold water laa rahi haiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by rajeevsurbhi

waise 50 lacs...just for one pic....blackmailer ne kya socha geet k naam par maan singh khurana ko lapet lo....lagta hai cvs ki dictionary mein logic naam ka word hi nhi hai.... 😑 😑

Nice post dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
true yaar and maan what happened to him iam so angry we were waiting for the epi and see what we got😑
that blackmailing part was really stupid one.....

why that blackmailer is trying to make geet's life hell..... by creating misunderstanding.......

dadi ko bhi Maneet hi milte hai kya misunderstanding creat karne ke liye 😑.
Originally posted by sanjh1234

no yaar they r real siblings so may be annie n dev on daadi and maan on his parents 
                                                                                                                                     Ho sakta hai...........ab toh Khurana khandan mei sab kuch confusing lagta hai... hope Maaneet's mu gets cleared up soon... ab toh romance ke liye intezaar karte karte itna thak gaye ki we r forgeting to demand for the same.....pata nahi romance mangu toh kya mil jaye............
Originally posted by cutee987

that blackmailing part was really stupid one.....

why that blackmailer is trying to make geet's life hell..... by creating misunderstanding.......

dadi ko bhi Maneet hi milte hai kya misunderstanding creat karne ke liye 😑.
donno how they do itπŸ˜† hospital,accident ,blood,blackmail ,shimla all fafe ghsp has become a fako serial yaar
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

hey again let us down we were waiting eagerly for it and all gone to crap
bobby if they carry on like this i am gonna stop watching it why waste time ,mind n emotions yaar
Guys....kya hua ???? Why so much gussa yaar ???? πŸ˜•

Arrey I understand ki aaj no romance, no anger, no possessiveness, no intense intimacy....BUT u have to agree that the last part  was AWESOME with super acting, Super angry glares, & super BG music.....πŸ‘

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cguaRepXoGc[/YOUTUBE]

The shock, the hurt, the anger, the feeling of betrayal....ufffff......well conveyed...by Maan...the regret & the pain of hurting someone she loves more than anything else...well conveyed by Geet.....WAH KYA SCENE HAI......πŸ‘....tomorrow v will get an inkling as to why Maan stopped Dev....πŸ˜•

So Chill people.....I know abhi romance ki band baji hui hai lekin I'm sure CVs humein bahut jald Bharpoor Romance bhi denge.....So lets wait & watch NAHI TOH...hum log Halla Bol denge CVs ke khilaaf......πŸ˜‰