Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Rishte-AK FF - Pg-95-Epilogue-DEC-27-2011 (Page 94)

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
awsum update luvd it
beautifully written
fanx 4 da pm x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamita

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Wohoo...so i was right!...Kripa indeed helped out sheetal..but i am still surprised as too how much she is doing for her...lot more than what i had expected...n in this part...i loved all of sheetal n kripa's scenes...they were really touching..oh n neev's too..that breakfast one was really cute..i loved the way u wrote that scene...i could clearly visualize it (well not that i cant visualize others..bt this was just great)...i too am looking forward to family's reaction seeing sheetal..bt of course they will expect her...

n this ff is coming to an end :(..bt i understand since ur busy n all..however, i really  hope that u will start another one when u get time..also if u have written another ff can you plz send me the link...i really enjoy reading ur work...Thanks!! :)

vamita

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
thnx 4 pm di.awsm part.lvd hw kripa hlpd sheetal.

vamita

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Part-64

Kripa had already  talked with Avantika about Sheetal and Simone's son and the fact that they were coming to India with them……Avantika and Dilip were a little stunned at first, but when Kripa explained everything to them, they slowly agreed that she did right by supporting her and they will surely help her with her career as well as Neev…..Kripa talked to dadi and Divya and of course Ayush, who was getting restless day by day and was happy to know that she was coming the next day…….As Kripa, Angad, Prateek, Sheetal and Neev walked out of the airport with their luggage, they saw Kartik and Ayush waiting for them to come………As soon as Ayush saw Kripa, he ran as fast as his little steps could take and hugged Kripa tightly……..Kripa had Prateek in her hand, whom Angad took immediately with a smile, so Kripa could pick up Ayush……..She smiled and hugged him for a while and then slowly picked him…..She caressed his hairs and then kissed his soft cheeks and nose, making him giggle……….

K: Kaisa hai mera Ayush beta……Ma ko sataya nahi na…….Ayush shook his head slowly and hugged her……Kripa had tears in her eyes...Kartik came to them with a smile and patted Angad on the back…..Angad smiled at him and sighed…..God, it felt good to be back…..He was not sure how long it would take to come back, but here he was within couple of weeks……All thanks to Kripa..….Kartik chuckled at Ayush, who was holding on to Kripa like a little monkey……He kept a hand on Kripa affectionately and then nodded with a small smile at Sheetal and Neev acknowledging them, when Kripa introduced them…..It felt a little odd, but Kripa covered it talking to Ayush and introducing Neev as his new friend…….

Ka: Chale…..ghar mein saab bachain ho rahe hain tum saab se milne…….he said grinning…..

K: Chaliye Kartik bhaiya…..waise bhi pichle do din se itne kaam mein ulajh gaye, ki khane ke liye bhi time nahi mila……

A: Aap ke pet mein phir se chuhe daud rahe hain? Asked Ayush smiling……Kripa and Angad chuckled……..

K: Haan Ayush…..bahot sare chuhe…..she said tickling him…..Ayush burst out laughing and kissed her loudly on her cheeks……Kripa grinned and showed another cheek and he kissed her there, then Angad turned and showed his cheek, but he shook his head with a frown and hugged Kripa instead……Kripa started chuckling at Angad's angry expression and made faces hugging Ayush to her…….

A: Choti ma….Prateek aab khel sakta hai mere sath….?

K: Nahi Ayush ……Prateek to abhi bhi chota hi hai…..isiliye to Neev ko lekar ayi hun…..woh khelega na tumhare sath…..aur jab Prateek bada hoga, to tum donon khelo uske sath…..thik hai…..Ayush nodded and grinned… hugging her and playing with her chain…….Neev was sitting in the back, watching them all carefully…..Kripa smiled at him and asked him to come to her…..He shook his head and sticked by Sheetal like always…..Kripa smiled at her and she smiled a little nervously.…..Sheetal relax ok…..I am sure they will all like you, once they all know you…..she said slowly…..Sheetal nodded and kept quite…….

Angad: Kartik bhaiya, kaam kaisa chal raha hai?

Ka: Saab thik hai Angad, tere jane ke baad, do managers appoint kiye hain meine…..Issase work load kafi kaam hua hai……Angad nodded……….Aur Sheetal ke liye apartment bhi mil gaya hai……woh Nishant ke saans sasur hai na, unke upar ka ghar khali pada hai, to Kanan bhabhi ne kaha ki Sheetal wahan reh sakti hai…..Furnished hai……Sheetal ko koi problem nahi hogi……

Kripa was about to explain, when Sheetal stopped her…..

S: I understand hindi…..but I am not fluent…..she said slowly…..Kripa smiled nodding…..I understood what Mr. Kartik is saying…..I am really thankful to all of you for your help, inspite of what I have done……she said sadly……Kripa smiled and kept a hand on hers…….reassuring her that there was nothing to be sorry of now……And it was all in the past…….Kartik smiled looking through the mirror at Kripa, and her wonderful  understanding nature………Not for a moment did he see any doubt in her mind, when this all fisco came forward and she had been with Angad and had not let him down, like she always did……..!!

Soon they reached Rathod house and Sheetal was just astonished to see it……She kept staring at it with appreciation……

S: Your house  is beautiful…..She said slowly, when she found Kripa coming to her…..

K: Thanks……Common in…..she said smiling…….Ayush wiggled out of her arms and got down, running inside to tell everyone that his choti ma was back and so was his little brother and he got a new friend too…….

Kripa walked in with Angad and Sheetal and Neev behind them….as soon as she saw, Avantika, Divya, Aliyah, she grinned and ran to them all hugging them ….They all were sighing in relief to see them all safe and sound back home……Avantika affectionately kissed Kripa's forehead and hugged her thanking her in her heart, for solving this matter so quickly….

K: Ma, aab to hum aa gaye hain na…..promise abhi aapko chod kar kahin nahi jayenge…..she said wiping her tears and hugging her once again….….Kripa and Angad touched everyone's feet and took their blessings…….Kripa looked around for Gayatri and Surya and frowned that they were not there…….She looked at Avantika…..

K: Ma….mama papa…..

A: Please mom don't tell he is in the hospital……Angad said chuckling….Kripa hit him angrily and he just shrugged……..

Dilip chuckled coming in with Gayatri and Surya and patted his back……..fikar mat kar Angad beta…..tere saans sasur ko sath hi le aya hun…….Kripa ran to them and hugged them both tightly……Suryabhan patted her back grinning, at her usual tension, but Kripa just made faces at him and went to Gayatri, hugging her and sighing with relief…….Surya chuckled at Angad and hugged him, saying not to worry and he was fit and fine and before him.…..Angad grinned and hugged him thanking their lucky stars…….Gayatri kissed Kripa's cheeks with love, caressing her hairs, looking at her happy face with tears in her eyes and then she looked at Sheetal and Neev, who still were near the door, and just stood there looking at them……Kripa hit her head, frowning at her self for forgetting her manners……She went to Sheetal saying sorry to her and held her hand and pulled her in, introducing her to everyone…….They all smiled at her and thanked her for giving the statement and helping Angad Kripa out, never mentioning about what she did……Sheetal was a little embarrassed as she knew that it was not what she had done…….She had done the exact opposite, but still they overlooked negative aspect and took the positive aspect of what had happened………She smiled at them gratefully for welcoming her with open heart and thanked them for having her in their house for few days and supporting her for future education…..They all tried to talk to Neev, but he hid behind Sheetal, afraid to speak up……

Ayush once again came back to Kripa and asked her to lift him up……Dadi came out of puja room and chuckled looking at Ayush, who was over the moon…….She then looked around for prateek and frowned…..

D: Prateek kahan hain? She asked going to Kripa, who touched her feet and hugged her…..

K: Dadi, Angad ne usse niche ke kamre mein sulaya hai……woh gaddi mein ate ate so gaya……she said smiling…….Dadi caressed her cheeks and nodded…….

D: Srinathji ki Kripa se hi itni badi vipada tali hai……Dekha na Avantika…….inka ye kaha bhi sach nikla ki Kripa Angad ki dhal hai……uski jeevan sathi hai…….Kaise dhal bankar, Angad ko jald se jald wapas le ayi…….she said kissing her forehead…..

A: Bilkul sach kaha ma apne, nahi to yeh akele jata to pata nahi kya hota……she said caressing Kripa's hair and  frowning at Angad……Angad chuckled while Kripa blushed a little……..

Angad: Isiliye to sath le gaya ma……nahi to mein akela budhu kya karta……hai na Kripa he said winking mischiviously…..Kripa chuckled blushing a little thinking about that night…….and the next day, when he had sung a song for her……..Avantika smiled and went to him hugged Angad again…….She had been missing him so much…….She then turned to Sheetal, who was very quite in midst of this chaos…..

Av: Sheetal beta, chalo tumhe tumhara kamara dikha dun…….Fresh hokar niche aa jao, Divya khana laga rahi hai…..Gayatri looked up at them……

G: Do you know Hindi? She asked smiling….

Av: Sorry, I forgot….She said shaking her head……

S: No, Really, that's fine…… I understand and can speak a few words, as my dad was Indian and I have been working in Indian restaurant for past 4 years…But I am not fluent….she said apologistically……

Av: Koi baat nahi, beta aab sikh logi……she said smiling…..….Kripa, Angad tum log bhi jao……..She looked at Gayatri, who was busy with Aliyah, combing her hairs…….she chuckled, since last one year, Aliyah had suddenly started growing her hairs…..And Gayatri was definetly good than her in making some hairstyles……especially sagar choti which Aliyah loved.……Gayatri tum baitho…..mein ati hun abhi……she said smiling  at them and going up with Sheetal…..Sheetal started picking up the luggage when Kartik and Angad stopped her…..

A: Sheetal, you go on we will bring this……

S: Thanks she said slowly smiling at them and took a small carry on bag and walked up behind Avantika……Neev pressing tightly besides her leg…..She looked down with concern and bent to his level below the stairs..….Are you all right dear? She asked combing his hairs lightly with her fingers…..…He nodded……Are you tired? Neev shook his head and Sheetal smiled and got up…..She touched his shoulder and urged him to climb up and slowly they walked up side by side…..Kripa too joined her with Prateek in her hands……who was still fast asleep……Neev was very quite, observing everyone silently…….Kripa just smiled at him, knowing very well that he was shy and would take time to warm up in new environment.……They reached the top stair when Kripa looked at Sheetal…..

K: Sheetal, if you need any thing my room is 3rd door to the right of the stairs…….she said smiling and pointing it out……Sheetal nodded…….and went with Avantika to the other side of the house, where there were 4-5 guests rooms ……She showed her a big room, which was comfortable for both of them……

A: Adhe ghante mein niche aa jana, khana taiyar hai…..Neev ko bhi bhook lagi hogi na……she said smiling at her…..

S: Thanks Mrs. Rathod…..She said slowly……

A: Mrs. Rathod nahi Aunty bulana……And if you need any thing, let me know……ok…..Sheetal nodded shyly

S: Aunty…..she called back with a slight hesitation………Avantika looked back and went to her……I just want to apologise, for every thing……I am sorry for what I did…..she said looking down with tears…….I am really grateful to all of you for having me with you all and supporting me to get my education…..Especially Kripa…..I don't know if I can ever repay her and you all, but I am really ashamed and am sorry for what ever you all went through due to me and my sister……she said looking at her with tears…….Avantika smiled and touched her arms……

A: Jo hua woh saab bhul jao……Start fresh and try to do your best for your self and Neev…….

S: Thanks……and can I ask some thing…..she said slowly…..Avantika raised her eyebrows…….You seem to be so traditional Indian family…..then how come you speak so fluent English? She asked surprised…..Avantika chuckled…..

A: I learned with my kids, when they were in school……I use to teach them and picked up and started talking with them, so they could get used to it……….Aur abhi to bahot auraton to gavn mein bhi English baat karni ati hai thodi bahot……..she said smiling……Sheetal nodded...Once Avantika turned and was out of sight…….she closed the door with a sigh…….

Kripa made Prateek sleep on the crib and then sat on the bed tired………She looked at the pile of mails on the desk and frowned…..she was in no mood to look at them…...But curiosity got the better of her…She went and checked through them and then grinned for the one she had looking for……She had written a book of Italian life style the views of people about their art, their proud heritage……etc…She had sent for edition during her 7th month of delivery…..but had not got any response……..She opened the envelope enthusiastically and looked in and her face lighted with 100 watt smile…….

A: Itna kyun khush ho rahi ho janab…….Angad said coming in and hugging her tightly……..

K: Yeh pado, phir samjhoge……..she said giving him the letter………She started wriggling out…….

A: Tum kahan bhag rahi ho…..siddhi khadi raho aur ye pakdo apne haath mein……..he said from behind asking her to hold it for him to read……He kept his chin on her shoulder and lightly kissed her cheek and read the letter……..

His eyes grew wide………..

A: No….way…..I say no way…….He said frowning and freaking out……….

K: Angad…..she said putting her hands on her hips…….wriggling out and turning around to face him……..

A: No Kripa…..I told you no…..he said putting his hands up…….

K: Par meri baat to suno…..

A: Mujhe koi baat nahi sunani……mujhe pata hai, phir se baton mein phasa logi aur bhagogi……You are not going any where……..not now not ever……he said frowning at her……..Kripa looked at him angrily and stormed to the bathroom shutting it with a bang……..Angad shook his head and kept the paper on the table with a frown……..

Kripa was back in few minutes freshly showered and dressed in a beautiful saree and she smiled at Angad, who was staring at her……Kripa blushed and chuckled, when he frowned at her…….

A: Pata hai mujhe, ye saree kyun dali hai aaj…..mujhe phasane ke liye……par the answer is still no…….Kripa just shook her head and went to the dresser to get ready…..She took her time getting ready, wearing the tiny earings, presented by Arjun, which Angad had took special liking to……She then wore a light necklace and put a beautiful bindi on her forehead…..She combed her hairs…..all the while giving looks at Angad, who was frowning at her confused……When she was done and started walking out side, he could not help him self and pulled her to him and hugged her tightly……..kissing her neck and shoulders……Acha thik hai, ghussa chodo aur batao kya kehna chahti ho…..he said smiling at her…..Kripa grinned and went near his ears…….

K: Yahi, ki mauka acha hai, but I am not interested……….she said chuckling pushing him on the bed and running out of the room……Angad looked at her stunned, as she ran away……He thought she was angry because he told her no…..and she was saying she was not interested…….?

A: Hey…….he said running behind her calling her in the co-orioder…….

K: Kya…..she said stopping near the stairs with a chuckle……..

A: Phir ghussa kis baat ka nikal rahi thi mujh par……..Kripa raised her eyebrows……..

K: Budhu se pala pada iss baat se……….she shouted and then bit her lips and looked around….Angad chuckled……..but still looked at her confused……..Kripa shook her head…..men never understood women……..Ghussa iss baat ka, ki tum mujhe bolne ka mauka hi nahi de rahe the……bas….Kripa no…I say no….I told you no…..she said rolling her eyes……Angad scratched his hairs appolistically looking at her……

A: Sorry woh……

K: Budhu kahin ke………she said smiling and running down…….Angad sighed shaking his head and went in……He looked at the paper once again and sighed……May be she should really do it……..Her book on Italy was supper hit in European nations…….

Angad shook his head and slowly went to take bath...Once he was out ready to go down, he looked at the paper again and grinned, as an idea cooked in his mind...

Prateek was still sleeping, so he turned on the baby monitor and went down...

Kripa was sitting with every one in the hall and looking at the photos, when she saw him coming...she smiled at him slowly, when he looked at her with eye brows up...she indicated him to sit next to her and he grinned...he slowly went to her and sat next to her taking the photo from her hand...it was the photo, taken during prateek's name keeping ceremony, where they were lost in each other for a few minutes...he looked at Kripa, and smiled at her affectionately...he looked around and saw every one busy looking at photos and slowly kissed her cheeks and neck...Kripa looked at him wide eyed and warned him with her eyes...Angad grinned and kissed her again on the cheeks...They were both so lost in their own world, that when they both came to their senses and looked at everyone, they found them staring and chuckling at them both...Angad as usual shamelessly grinned at them, while Kripa started getting up shyly...

Angad held her hand and pulled her down,and Kripa lost her balance and fell on him, she held his shoulder to stop from falling on his lap further looking at him angrily for embarrassing her...

A: are itne gusse se kyun dekh rahi ho my wife, my life...Dusri parayi ladki ko thodi na kiss kar raha hun...apni biwi ko kiss kar raha hun...Kyun papa...thik hai na...he said grinning at Surya...Surya chuckled and agreed...

S: bilkul thik kaha beta...pyar kiya to darna kya...he said grinning...every one including Divya and Dadi chuckled looking at the sweet couple...Kripa was even redder after her dad's comment...But Angad did not leave her, instead he held her face and kissed her on her lips lightly...Kripa looked at him wide eyed...surprised and thinking he was unbelievable...

Avantika chuckled but held his ears...Angad kyun bichari ko tang karte rehte ho...

A: ouch mama mein tang kahan kar raha hun...mein to usse pyar kar raha hun...Kripa closed her eyes and groaned...while Avantika chuckled and left him hitting his head lightly...ja beta Kripa, Sheetal ko bula la...Khana khane...she said smiling and touching her cheeks, which were red...Kripa suddenly got up and ran up with out looking at any one, thankful to Avantika, to stop Angad from embarrasing her further in front of dadi and their parents...she ran up as fast  as she could, but not before she heard every one chuckling...she would get back on Angad for this...

She went up and took her time to relax her beating heart, before knocking on Sheetal's door...

K: Ready? She asked when Sheetal opened the door...she nodded and then looked at the bed where Neev was fast asleep...Kripa too looked at him sleeping...he is not hungry?...

Sheetal shrugged...I will give him some thing later when he wakes up...I suppose he was tired...she said...Kripa nodded and turned around...Sheetal nervously followed her down, looking at huge house...They went to dinning area, where everyone were already seated...Kripa looked at them with a frown when they suppressed their laughs as she came in...Avantika tried to control her self, but was failing miserably, as she asked Sheetal to sit down and started filling her plate for her…...

K: papa...she called out her dad angrily...for encouraging Angad and now he was sitting there laughing at her with everyone else...jaiye mein aap se baat nahi karti...aap bhi isske sath mil gaye... she said turning around angrily...aur khana bhi nahi khana mujhe...she said folding her hands…..

Arjun came in the room with eye brows up looking at the scene...

Ar: Are jiji kya hua...

K: chal Arjun hum bahar jakar khate hain...mujhe aab yahan inn saab ke sath baithkar khana nahi khana...she said frowning...every one started laughing loudly looking at her...even dadi!! She looked at them all once and then turned around angrily and was about to go...when Angad started singing a song...

Aye meri johar jabi

Tujhe malum nahi

Tu abhi tak hai hansi

Aur mein jawan

Tujh pe kurban meri jaan meri jaan…….

Kripa turned around wide eyed...and every one burst out in fresh rounds of laughter...

A: Arjun grinned at them all and then looked at Kripa...Kyun jiji, jiju ke kaan pakdun...aapko tang jo kar rahe hain...yaad hai na jiju, Josh bhaiya ne kaan pakadvaye the apke, aur kehelwaya tha ki aap jiji ko tang nahi karenge...nahi to hum se takarana padega...he said looking seriously at Angad...Angad grinned at him...

A: are Arjun tumhari jiji pyar karne aur tang karne mein kya farak hota hai woh bhul gayi hai…...aab dekho na jab pyar karta hun to kehti hai tang kar raha hun aur jab tang karta hun to complain karti hai ki ussase pyar nahi karta...ek baar jiji se puch lo woh kya chahti hai...Phir tum Jo chahe kar sakte ho...he said grinning...

K: That's it... Angad...I am going to that UK trip with or without your permission for sure...she said with hands on her hips...

A: thik hai sath mein jate hain...Woh gana gate hui...woh kya Bol the...haan haan yaad aya...

Ye Hassan wadiyan

Ye Khula asaman

As Gaye hum kahan

Aai mere sajana...

Inn baharon mein Jaise kali khil gayi

Mujh ko tum Jo mile har khushi mil gayi...

He sang the song grinning...while Kripa looked at him angrily, but her cheeks were as red as they could get……….

Ya Phir woh wala...he said slowly getting up……….

Tere mere hotin pe mithe mithe geet mitwa Aage Aage chale hum piche piche Preeti mitwa...he sang standing with a grin in front of her...Kripa rolled her eyes, looking at him in front of her and started going towards the opposite side from where he was sitting, when Angad put a hand on her shoulder and dragged her making her sit besides him... Arjun took the other empty seat with a grin opposite to Kripa and Angad...

Av: Angad bahot ho gaya aab...woh bhuki hogi...Khana khane de usse aab...she said smiling...Angad just shrugged while others started filling their plates, smiling...Kripa sat there angrily, while Angad filled her plate for her and kept it before her...she pushed the plate away towards him angrily when Angad grinned and started taking some chapati and curry and offered it in front of her mouth...Kripa turned her face other side and he tapped on her shoulder...confused she looked at him and he held his ears mouthing sorry slowly...Kripa pulled his hand chuckling a little and took the bite he offered...she was not at all angry with him, but liked his affection so much that she played along, to see what else could he do for her...she grinned at every one as she ate……She had gotten used to Angad's this type of behavior when they were together for 4 years after their marriage……..She had missed it when she was alone last few months during her pregnancy…..It was all again just like before, same laughter filled house with lots of love in everyone's heart and she was more than happy……...every one just smiled at them with love and satisfaction……They all were worried about their relationship, due to all this going on, but now they were confident that they could over come all the hurdles, together with the love and trust they shared in their relationship……..

K: Divya bhabhi….Ayush ne khana kha liya? She asked as she did not see him for a long time……..

D: Haan Kripa…..uska ek dost aya tha……uske sath hi khana kha liya ussne……she said grinning…..

K: Apne haat se? She asked surprised…..

D: Haan, aab khud khane laga hai……she said chuckling at her surprise……Kripa grinned and continued to eat…..

They all talked for a long time, not leaving Sheetal out and making her feel at home…..She was overwhelemed by their generosity and mentally thanked them all for the support they have given us and the way they welcomed them in their family without a second thought…….She promised her self to raise up to their expectations one day……

Prateek was awake while they were still having their dinner……..When Kripa was about to get up, Angad stopped her and asked her to sit and he would bring him down……She smiled at him and nodded and he was soon back with Prateek……Everyone were delighted to see him and started playing with him……Meanwhile Ayush came to Kripa……

A: Choti ma…..mujhe aapke paas sona hai……lori sunau na…...he said raising his hands, for her to pick him up…..Kripa smiled and picked him up and kissed his nose……..

D: Are Ayush, choti ma abhi to ayi hai…..aur abhi prateek ko bhi to bhook lagegi……choti ma donon ko kaise sambhalegi…….aao mein sulati hun tumhe……..

A: Nahi…..mujhe choti ma chahiye…..she said hugging Kripa tightly, not wanting to leave…….

K: Koi baat nahi bhabhi…..mein sula deti hun…..Prateek abhi thodi der khelega waise bhi…..aap saab ho na…..agar roya to le aana upar…..aaj to mein apne Ayush ko hi lori sunaungi…..Prateek ko nahi…..she said rubbing her nose to his…..and kissing his ears, making him giggle…….

A: Sachi……

Ka: Haan sachi…..akhir tum prateek ke bade bhaiya ho na……to bada bada pyar karenge tumhe hum phir…….she said winking…….Ayush was at the top of the world…….He grinned at her and everyone, who chuckled looking at his glowing face….

Angad who was besides them leaned near Kripa and whispered………

A: Hey bada bada pyar to mujhe bhi karna padega………Kripa looked at him sternly and indicated him to stop……….

Ayush: Nahi chaha, choti ma sirf mujhe bada bada pyar karegi……..aapko nahi…….He said loudly pushing him back, while Kripa turned red and looked at Angad rolling her eyes………Others chuckled at them, while Kripa looked at Ayush……..

K: Chalo…..she said leaving Prateek with her family and taking him up without looking at them all………He kept his head on her shoulder as they walked up……..Everyone looked up at them with love and sighed…..They looked beautiful together……..Sheetal was surprised at their bond, and looked at them till they disappeared……Divya looked at Sheetal, who was looking at Kripa in surprise……She understood what she was thinking about……

D: Ayush, is more Kripa's son than mine, he loves her and missed her badly when she was in London……she said chuckling…….

Sheetal looked at Divya in surprise……

S: You don't feel jelous…….She asked in amazement……..Divya shook her head……..

D: I like it when, she loves my son like her own……..she said with a grin……

S: You are right……My father always used to say a hindi phrase..…..Pyar dene se badhta hai, dukh bantane se kum hota hai……...She said with a slow smile……Divya nodded and asked her to join them in family room for a chat……

Kripa went up to her room and took Ayush in her lap…….And kissed his forehead lightly……He has sleepy…..

A: Lori sunao na choti ma…….he said hugging her and snuggling in her arms…..Kripa smiled and started singing……

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcaI91b3vdE

So ja chanda, raaja so ja
Chal sapnon mein chal
Neend ki pariyaan pehan ke aayi, pairon mein paayal
Tujhko apne naram paron par leke jaayengi
Sone ka ik des hai jiski sair karaayengi

Dharti se kuch door kahin saat samandar paar
Aakaashon ke beech hai sapnon ka sansaar
Woh zameen hai pyaar ki wahan sirf pyaar hai
Mere chaand jaa wahan, tera intezaar hai
Chal sapnon mein chal

She caressed his cheeks and hairs and continued the song…..He was almost asleep………

Jin pariyon ke husn par jannat ho qurbaan
Un pariyon ke des mein hoga tu mehmaan
Hai nayi kahaaniyan, jo tujhe sunaayengi
Tere saath naachengi, tere saath gaayengi
Chal sapnon mein chal
Tujhko apne naram paron par leke jaayengi
Sone ka ik des hai jiski sair karaayengi

He was fast asleep by the time, she was finished………She looked at him with a smile and kept her head on his and closed her eyes…….A hand on her arm bought her back……She found Divya smiling at her with a glass of milk for her……

K: Are bhabhi…..sorry woh shayad ankh laag gayi…….

D: Koi baat nahi Kripa…...Isse baju mein sula do aur ye dudh pi lo……she said smiling…..Kripa looked down at Ayush in her arms and smiled and slowly kept him down besides her and sat up……she took the milk from Divya and drank it making faces…..Divya chuckled at her…..After she was done, Divya was about to get up, when Kripa held her back………

K: Thodi der baithiye na bhabhi……..she said slowly……

D: Tum thak gayi hogi Kripa…..aaram kar lo……

K: Nahi…..mein thik hun……Divya smiled and sat back, putting the glass on the side table……Bhabhi aap khush to ho na…..Mera matlab, Kartik bhaiya aur apke ma baba aur Ayush……….Divya understood what she was saying……She kept a hand on Kripa's cheek………

D: Khush kaise nahi houngi……Tumhari jaisi choti behen jiske paas ho, woh khush kaise nahi hogi…….Khud itni takleefon se gujar ayi ho, phir bhi dusaron ki chinta hi lagi rehti hai tumhe……..Meri chinta mat karo……tumhare sath rehkar, mein bhi bahot kuch sikh gayi hun…….She said smiling and kissing her forehead……Mujhe sirf ye keh do, ki tum aur Angad donon khush ho ki nahi……?

Kripa blushed and nodded hugging Divya…….Haan bhabhi…...humara rishta to aaj pehle se bhi jyada majboot hai……Humare rishte mein na sirf pyar hai, par ek dusare par bharosa bhi hai…..aur hum ek dusare ko aur achi tarah samjhne lage hain……shayad bhagwan aise mushkil ghadiyan isiliye deta hai, ki hum unn se kuch sikh sake aur apne jeevvan ko aur acha bana sake…..she said smiling at Divya……Divya smiled through tears and hugged her……

D: Tumhare bina ghar, ghar lagta hi nahi tha…….bahot miss kar rahi thi tumhe……Then she frowned and looked at Kripa…..Aaj hi to ayi ho, phir devarji se Europe trip ki kya baat kar rahe the? She asked puzzled…..Kripa laughed and told her about the latest books success and how she was offered to write some more books as they were ready to sponsor for her flights and hotels for as long as she wanted…….Divya grinned at her……Yeh to bahot achi baat hai……Par sorry……..tum kahin nahi ja sakti……….Yeh pandhra din kaise kate, tum nahi janti……aab tum bache sambhalo mein tumko aur ghar ko….…..she said chuckling getting up……….Kripa grinned and looked at her…….Divya just kissed her forehead lovingly and went out of the room…….

K: Bhabhi….Sheetal niche hain?

D: Nahi woh abhi room mein gayi hai….aur chinta mat karo, usse meine Neev ke liye jo khana rakha hai, woh dikha diya hai…..usne kaha ki woh agar utha to khila degi……she said rolling her eyes…..Kripa just chuckled at her and nodded……….

Angad was back with Prateek after some time and Kripa fed and made him sleep in his crib…….Gayatri and Surya came to bid good bye to her and Kripa went and hugged them……

S: Beta…..aaj hum bahot khush hai, ki tu aur Angad ne saab kuch itni achi tarah sambhala aur apna pyar aur ek dusare par ka jo bharosa hai, usse bhi banaye rakha……Bhagwan tum donon ko bahot lambi umr de…….Gayatri went and kissed Kripa on her forehead and hugged her lovingly…….

G: Hum chalte hain……Time mile tab ghar ana….aur Sheetal aur Neev ko bhi le ana……she said caressing her cheeks……Kripa nodded with tears……Pagli……kahan dur ja rahe hain, baju mein to hain……panch saal hone ko hai, phir bhi jab bhi jane ki baat karti hun to ankhen bhar ati hai teri………she said chuckling, but she too had tears in her eyes……

A: Ma, isse to keh diya, par ankhen to aap ki bhi bhar ati hai……abhi bhi der nahi hui hai……kuwan khud wa lo…….I promise, aap roj yahan se jaoge na, to bhi Kripa ke aur aap ki ankhon mein ansu ki kami nahi hogi……Itna pani hai ki aaj bhi kuwa bhar sakta hai…….Gayatri chuckled and pinched his cheeks, hugging him with love…She kissed his forehead, while Surya too hugged him and bid bye……..Kripa still had tears in her eyes and Angad grinned taking a tear on his finger…….Kripa hit his hand making faces, but hugged him closing his eyes……Angad took her face in his hands and kissed her lips lightly……..

Arjun: Are jiju, lagta hai aap budhe ho rahe hain…….Tom cruise ka kiss bhul rahe hain…..he said chuckling…..Angad grinned and looked at him, while Kripa hit his head……..

K: Arjun, padhai par dhyan do…… she said folding her hands……..

Arjun: Yes maam……..he said saluting…….Philhal to mein aapko yeh topha dene aya tha……..apke birthday ka……..Sorry ek mahine delay ho gaya……..par…..he shrugged…….Kripa grinned and opened the gift…….and suddenly jumped back when a long paper clown came out of the box and started laughing……It was the same one, which Arjun had given her while going to India……..but the box was different…….Kripa had almost forgotten about it……..

K: Arjun……..mein tumhe chodungi nahi……..she said running behind him, as he ran out of the room in the coorioder…..Angad chuckled while Kripa chased behind him……..All the way down……Mama pakdo usse……Aaj bahot maar padne wali hai isko……She said running behind him…….Avantika and Dilip chuckled while she kept chasing him till he was out of the house……..Dekh lungi kal mein tujhe……..

Arjun: Kal kyun jiji abhi dekh lo……….5 saal hue, par tum nahi badli…….darpok ki darpok hi rahogi……he said grinning and running out, when Kripa frowned at him angrily and started running behind him…….Kripa made faces angrily and came in folding her hands…….When a arm came from above her and another gift appeared……….Kripa looked around and found Arjun grinning at her………Kripa looked at him suspiciously……..

K: Agar phir se shaitani ki na to mujh se bura koi nahi hoga……..she said angrily……Arjun made puppy faces and showed her the gift and asked her to open…….Kripa opened the box and was surprised to find 2 beautiful delicate gold bangles in it…….She looked up at him surprised……..Yeh?

G: Beta, yeh uske khud ke mehnat se kamakar tere liye liya hai issne…….Bachon ka jo gaye do saal tutions leta tha na, ussike paison se liya hai…..Uske mehnat ki pehli kamai ke paison…….she said smiling proudly at Arjun……..Kripa looked at Arjun with tears and hugged him……..

K: Bahot sundar hai…...She said taking out the bangles with a smile and giving it to Arjun, so he could him self put it on her hands…..He smiled at her and fulfilled her wish…….Kripa looked at her hand and grinned through her tears…….and hugged him once more…….Gayatri and Surya patted them each on their backs and smiled at them………Surya kept a hand on Gayatri and indicated her that they should leave……..They bid them all bye and left the house after few minutes……..Kripa still stood where she was looking at them, till they disaapeared……..

Angad smiled looking at Kripa and Arjun as well as her parents……He still found their bond unique...He went to Kripa, on Avantika's indication and kept a hand on her shoulder…….Kripa looked up at Angad through her tears and then looked at her hands………Angad slowly caressed her hands, which looked beautiful……And the delicate bangle looked beautiful in each of her hand………

A: Ek baat manani padegi……Saale sahab ki jwellery ki selection bahot achi hai…..he said grinning…..Kripa chuckled looking at the bangles and then touching her earings……..Chale sone…..bahot raat ho gayi hai…..he said with eyebrows up…..Kripa nodded and turned around, wiping her tears.……Avantik and Dilip stood there looking at them….They just went to them and hugged them both, happy to have them home again……They left the couple alone and went to their room……Angad started pulling Kripa up, when Kripa stopped him……..She pulled him to the temple, where they were surprised to see Dadi sitting and looking at the idol…….

K: Dadi……Kripa said coming in…..She had thought that she was already asleep…….

Dadi looked up with a smile…….She touched Kripa's hands and slowly pulled her down to sit next to her……

D: Pachis saal pehle, jab tera pehla janamdin manakar aye the na…….tab tumhare dadaji bahot khush lag rahe the…..Unse pucha ki iss khushi ki wajah kya thi…..par unhone bataya nahi……..din raat piche pad gayi thi……she said chuckling…...tab jakar unhone tumhare aur Angad ke rishte ki baat kahi thi……Mujh se kaha tha, ki Angad ke liye, iss ghar ke liye, tumse achi ladki to kahin nahi milegi……..aur uss din se tujhe mein ne maan mein hi apne Angad ki dulhan  maan liya tha…….she said caressing her hands…..Kripa looked down shyly……Aaj unki ek ek baat jab sach hui, tab baas unka shukriya karne baith gayi……she said smiling……Kripa smiled looking at her and then Angad, who was leaning on the door…….Dadi looked at where she was looking and smiled at Angad…….Jao donon…..so jao….she said patting Kripa's hands…..mujhe apne srinathji se aur bhi kuch baat karni hai…..she said chuckling……..Kripa slowly got up knowing dadi wanted to be alone and respected her wishes……Angad and Kripa went up, but this time, it was Angad who stopped her and pulled her with him to the terrace……..Kripa chuckled, as they reached up…..Angad grinned and closed the door behind them……He pulled her with him and they stood with linked arms on the same place, where they first realized their feelings for eachother……..Kripa sighed looking up at the sky……They were at the same place where they were 5 years ago……Kripa looked up at Angad and hugged him tightly……She slipped her hands in his shirt and looked up with a grin……thinking about the times, they had sneaked here before the marriage…..Angad grinned at her and hugged her closing his eyes……

K: Angad, saab waise hi hain, phir bhi naya kyun lagta hai…….she whispered looking at the sky, as they sat on the swing, savouring eachothers touch……..

Angad chuckled but did not answer her question…..

A: Naya hi to hain na Kripa……..Aise lag raha hai, mano saab kuch naya hai………Apna sath, apna rishta……...Pehle sirf mein tumse pyar karta tha, tumhari khubsurati par marta tha, par dheere dheere tumhe jana, pehchana, tumhare dil ko padha, aur aaj meri najron mein tumhare liye jo ijjat aur pyar hai, woh aur bhi badh gaya hai……….He said slowly looking in her eyes……he slowly caressed her hair, putting a strand behind her ear and kissed her forehead with love………Iss ghar ke har ek sadasya ko jode rakha, itna pyar diya, ki sare rishte ek dhage mein bandh gaye…….Sari mushkile sehkar bhi, ek shikayat bhi nahi ki kisi ke bare mein………Humare bich jo kuch hua, uske bavajud tumne mera sath diya, mujh par bharosa kiya……..Aaj pehli baar mujhe aise lag raha hai ki mein tumhe aaj samajh gaya hun…….Tumhari achaiyon ko jaan gaya hun…….I really feel like I know you whole heartedly for the first time Kripa…….he whispered……..Aur mein garv se keh sakta hun saab se ki tum meri patni ho…….He said taking her hands in his and kissing her fingers lightly……..Thik kaha tha dadi ne…….Thode rishte khoon ke hote hain, aur thode dil ke……..Aur dil ke rishte agar pakke ho to khun ke rishton se bhi jyada gehre bandh jate hain aur humara Prateek ussi rishte ka sabot hai……..Aaj mein tumhara shukriya ada karna chahta hun…….Kripa started saying something and Angad placed a hand on her mouth……..Janta hun apnon ko shukriya nahi kehte……..he said chuckling………but then looked at her seriously…….Par phir bhi aaj kehne se rok nahi pa raha hun khud ko……Thanks Kripa…...For everything……..Mujhe apna jeevan sathi banana ke liye, itna pyar dene ke liye, humare ghar ko itni khushi dene ke liye…….Parivar ko jod kar rakhne ke liye aur saab se badi baat, itni takleef mein bhi humare pyar ki nishani ka itna khayal rakhne ke liye…….Tum ne jo kiya hai, uske liye to mein jaan bhi de dun to bhi kaam hai……issiliye aaj tumse shukriya keh kar ek wada karta hun…….I promise, aab ye sath aur ye hath meri akhri saans tak nahi chutega…….He said holding her face in his hands and kissing her lips……A tear slipped from Kripa's eye and she held Angad's hand, which were on her cheeks and kissed them…….Angad smiled and wiped her tear……….Aab se inn ansuon ke liye, humari zindagi mein koi jagah nahi hogi…….Bas khushiyan hogi……..He said with confidence…….Kripa looked in his eye and they stared at eachother……They sat there for a long time in eachothers arms…..…Slowly Kripa smiled mischiviously and kept her fingers on his bare chest and caressed it………Angad looked down at her, but Kripa did not look at him, instead when she felt him hold his breathe, she slowly moved her hands exploring……….

Her hands on him, were making him restless……but in no way, they could go down and do any thing about it, when two kids were in their room……

A: Kripa……..please aise maat satao…….he said stopping her hands…….His eyes were closed…..But Kripa did not stop…..Tumhe pata hai na ki tum aise karti rahogi to mein apne hosh kho baithata hun……he said smiling, his eyes still closed…..Kripa nodded with a smile………

K: To kho jao…..she said grinning and Angad looked down in her eyes………They both smiled at eachother mischiviously..…..Angad chuckled and gathered her close, kissing her neck……..Ek gana sunao na………Angad shook his head……Kripa made faces but kept quite…...Angad raised her face and touched her lips with his……..and looked in her eyes and slowly started singing………Their eyes locked in eachother……….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnT9MJBWrwg&feature=relmfu

Kuchh Na Kaho Kuchh Bhi Na Kaho

Kya Kehna Hai Kya Sunna Hai

Mujhko Pata Hai Tumko Pata Hai

Samay Ka Ye Pal Thamsa Gaya Hai

Aur Is Pal Mein Koi Nahin Hai

Bas Ek Main Hoon

Bas Ek Tum Ho

Kripa looked down shly as Angad's fingers caressed her fingers, then her arms and then her neck and cheek……She closed her eyes, as her heart beat loudly…………

Kitne Gehre Halke Shaam Ke Rang Hai Chhalke

Parvat Se Yoon Utre Baadal Jaise Aanchal Dhalke

Kitne Gehre Halke Shaam Ke Rang Hai Chhalke

Parvat Se Yoon Utre Baadal Jaise Aanchal Dhalke

Bas Ek Main Hoon

Bas Ek Tum Ho

Angad continued his torture through out the song…….until they were both breathless……….

Sulgi Sulgi Saansein Behki Behki Dhadkan

Mehke Mehke Shaam Ke Saaye Pighle Pighle Tanman

Sulgi Sulgi Saansein Behki Behki Dhadkan

Mehke Mehke Shaam Ke Saaye Pighle Pighle Tanman

Bas Ek Main Hoon

Bas Ek Tum Ho

Kya Kehna Hai Kya Sunna Hai

Mujhko Pata Hai Tumko Pata Hai

Samay Ka Ye Pal Thamsa Gaya Hai

Bas Ek Main Hoon

Bas Ek Tum Ho

At last, he pulled her down on him and loved her under the stars……..

THE END……..

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shan11peachgirlaroramainadiyakwilddevil2010diyachillpiyushisweet_mittalnine2Iqbal Neha1sistusoni4evamonikasethspvd

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
WoW. What a way to end it!..Wonderful closure n totally lived upto its title...I am not going to comment on the part bc it was great as usual...bt i must compliment u on ur skill...u really have ur way with words...n ur way with detailing  is amazing...it connects with audience...i always found my self relating to something or other...for ex. the sagar choti..thing u wrote in the ff...it made me feel nostalgic...n i thought of my childhood days back in india when having that hairstyle was a fad...Sometimes i just have a feeling that u probably have published a book..n its not a joke...if u could write so well for this wonderful ff..just think about how well u could write a book...u really have this talent (just the way u described kripa in the ff)..n this is coming from someone who can only wish to write like this!! Waiting for the epilogue! :)

vamita

soni4eva IF-Rockerz
soni4eva
soni4eva

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
awsum update 
brilliant ff luvd it
beautifully writtin eagerly w8in 4 da epilogue
fanx 4 da pm x

Edited by soni4eva - 17 December 2011 at 7:26pm

vamita

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome , lovely, mind blowing , amazing, this story teach me very good things di how to become nice person and how to bring all family together with out any selfishness ..thank you do for such a great ff..sorry for late comments .

vamita

simply.me IF-Dazzler
simply.me
simply.me

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

that was a nice ending...will you be writing an epilouge? i really want to know what happens to sheetal in the end and who does arjun marry...but apart from that, this ff will be missed

vamita

Go to top