Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Rishte-AK FF - Pg-95-Epilogue-DEC-27-2011 (Page 84)

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
no...u spelled my name wrong :(...

bt its k...bc i loved this part...i thought divya wld call kripa  bk...bt i guess it doesnt seem like it...n i dont think its completely angad's fault for the way he behaved n the kind of person he is...i feel that kripa should have told angad n they both shold have left...n i have another feeling that even after angad comes to know this...their will be strain in both of their relationship...n as avantika n gayatri said...they might send him to US n he will come to know abt her pregnancy...n i feel that he might misunderstand her intension...knowing the guy he is...n the way kripa has responded to him...i think angad may feel that kripa moved away bc she is gonna have her own kid so she doesnt care for ayush anymore...i really hope tht this time he comes to know the truth abt. diya's kasam b4 he comes to US  n  find out abt kripa's pregnancy...n divya...well i am disappointed in her and also with other family members...i wonder why hasnt kartik found out yet...oh n i almost forgot..Prithvi n Harshini...her best friends...yet again to her rescue in her time of needs...weird it may seem but its always these two who support kripa in her rough days n its never her family that she (kripa) always looks after...really looking forward to next update...plz can it be on this thursday bc its my special day...anywho...plz update ASAP..n thanks for the pm!! :)

Edited by nine2 - 19 September 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainaJRia

monikaseth IF-Sizzlerz
monikaseth
monikaseth

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
i am angry with kripa very much she took all happiness from angad bec of just divya she only think about her not her love this angad will never forget she snatch his all smile this time if i am angad i will never forget her sorry but she is wrong ...she should tell angad about baby but she think she is mahan i hate this mahanta .

i dont know di what you plan but this kripa is beyond my limit mahan and this i cant disgust and i never support this kind of relation angad is the father and he have rights to know about baby ..if angad forgive her till full life  he will have guilt to not know about his first baby .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramainaJRia

loveSR Senior Member
loveSR
loveSR

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
nice update...
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aroramaina

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hey mitu
i just couldn't sit through reading this update
this was so sad a period where one needs to be taken care of
and Kripa who had taken care of Divya so well and so how difficult it was should speak out the truth soon

oh pls make everything alrite

aroramaina

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

bt its k...bc i loved this part...i thought divya wld call kripa  bk...bt i guess it doesnt seem like it...n i dont think its completely angad's fault for the way he behaved n the kind of person he is...i feel that kripa should have told angad n they both shold have left...n i have another feeling that even after angad comes to know this...their will be strain in both of their relationship...n as avantika n gayatri said...they might send him to US n he will come to know abt her pregnancy...n i feel that he might misunderstand her intension...knowing the guy he is...n the way kripa has responded to him...i think angad may feel that kripa moved away bc she is gonna have her own kid so she doesnt care for ayush anymore...i really hope tht this time he comes to know the truth abt. diya's kasam b4 he comes to US  n  find out abt kripa's pregnancy...n divya...well i am disappointed in her and also with other family members...i wonder why hasnt kartik found out yet...oh n i almost forgot..Prithvi n Harshini...her best friends...yet again to her rescue in her time of needs...weird it may seem but its always these two who support kripa in her rough days n its never her family that she (kripa) always looks after...really looking forward to next update...plz can it be on this thursday bc its my special day...anywho...plz update ASAP..n thanks for the pm!! :)

hey
nice observation about pritvi and harshini being there for Kripa always
never correlatred this

aroramaina

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by nine2

hey
nice observation about pritvi and harshini being there for Kripa always
never correlatred this

umm..thanks i guess...bt ya isnt  it weird?...i really wanted Angad to be with Kripa this time...now poor girl will go through labor by herself or with her frnds...n if that happens i really hope that PH call India n let them know abt everything n they all wld b shameful of what they have done...esp divya...

aroramaina

MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
amazin part di
kripa's character is so strong in ur fic...i jus luv her for her courage.
but angad has really once again disappointed me...this wasn't expected of him after 4 yrs of marriage.
but make kripa agree to prithvi's offer ...i mean she really needs sum one with her at least for now.
Monika08 Newbie
Monika08
Monika08

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
continue soon plzzz

Go to top