Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Rishte-AK FF - Pg-95-Epilogue-DEC-27-2011 (Page 69)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

Originally posted by spvd

part 40
nice part...
poor Kripa she had to choose between her dad and bhabhi...
Angad sure has a hand when he has to convince Surya...
newly got married but the responsibility has come so soon for Kripa and also quite big...
hope Divya gets well soon...
cont soon...

Hi Friends,
Thanks for the lovely comments...Many of you have asked me by pm, why I did not strech the SR romantic parts in the ff. The reason is there are lots of young people here who are on board and I wanted a nice story, for all ages, with good understanding of what relationships are all about and how a girl can make difference in her life. I hope you all understand and enjoy the future parts.

i understand di and no problems...

You are right dear...Some times we are put to test in such situation...I was when I started going to back to my in-laws, after my delivery 8 years back...My mom had slipped and had serious injury in her knee, while my husband was admitted in hospital due to high fever...He was all alone and I needed to go, leaving my mom, in the care of my dad...It's situation like this, which really makes it difficult...

oh thats terrible...how did u manage? very heart breaking or disturbing and emotional it would been to u...everyone actually will say that the lady should take care of her husband first...honestly being a woman is literally walking on fire every time every minute...we being a woman will also say this to our daughter too in future...sigh...women = sacrifices...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamita

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
part 41
was going with the flow and was surprised u stopped the update...
sigh...
nice part di...
very beautifully written...
was actually imagining the characters...
good that Kripa was taught all the things to be done independently...
because of her all the work has been done fatafat...
oh the research program is very rare that Kripa got it but at this time they i mean Angad aur Kripa have to decide together and take decision...
they would need both of their opinions and complete support with full heart throughout...
Angad for a second would have thought that Kripa was preganant i think when Divya told them to congratulate Kripa...
its good that Angad too knows cooking and taking equal share of work...
this is family...
cont soon di...

vamita

AKForever Goldie
AKForever
AKForever

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey another awsome.. i hope everything goes ok at the hospital..

continue soon.. thanks for the pm

vamita

Rihanna4all Senior Member
Rihanna4all
Rihanna4all

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
beautiful update...wow she got an oppurtunity to do research.. and she is thinking !!
True family holds importance than anything in the world. Appreciated !!!!

Continue soon !!

vamita

loveSR Senior Member
loveSR
loveSR

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
wonderful update...
continue soon

vamita

nine2 IF-Dazzler
nine2
nine2

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
wonderful part..good to see kripa taking over the responsibility so nicely...wow she got everything fixed..withing 2 days...bt thanks to angad n kartik...i am glad angad know how to cook..gives break to kripa...lol..i bet angad thought kripa was pregnant when divya told kartik n angad to congratulate kripa...n kripa's phd offer...though it may sound weird bt i am lookig forward to her answer...bc she is really in tough situation...like u explained in ff..its like one time opportunity bt it requires time, which she doesn't really have...n she has responsibility at home...i hope there is some middle ground that she comes up with..plz continue soon! :).
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spvd

part 41
was going with the flow and was surprised u stopped the update...
sigh...
nice part di...
very beautifully written...
was actually imagining the characters...
good that Kripa was taught all the things to be done independently...
because of her all the work has been done fatafat...
oh the research program is very rare that Kripa got it but at this time they i mean Angad aur Kripa have to decide together and take decision...
they would need both of their opinions and complete support with full heart throughout...
Angad for a second would have thought that Kripa was preganant i think when Divya told them to congratulate Kripa...
its good that Angad too knows cooking and taking equal share of work...
this is family...
cont soon di...

You are right, but at times, there are some things, which comeup and it is real challenge for the family, especially husband wife and see how they work through it...You are right, Angad is total buddhu...!!

spvd

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nine2

wonderful part..good to see kripa taking over the responsibility so nicely...wow she got everything fixed..withing 2 days...bt thanks to angad n kartik...i am glad angad know how to cook..gives break to kripa...lol..i bet angad thought kripa was pregnant when divya told kartik n angad to congratulate kripa...n kripa's phd offer...though it may sound weird bt i am lookig forward to her answer...bc she is really in tough situation...like u explained in ff..its like one time opportunity bt it requires time, which she doesn't really have...n she has responsibility at home...i hope there is some middle ground that she comes up with..plz continue soon! :).

You are right dear, unless she has her in-laws and her  husbands support she would not be able to do it...That's how it is after marriage 90% of time...Girls are needed to fulfil the house responsibilty along with the career and manage it together, while many men just work in office and then sit back...So, unless both are eqally responsible, it is difficult for a girl...

nine2

Go to top