love  the cute and sweet moments b/w AK

can't wait for them to become official

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal
Thanks Mittal.....!!
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monikaseth

great ,sweet ,cute ,understanding ,romance and mind blowing part..thank you di for this part ..angad kripa both love each other lke heel they cant bear small separation ..hope kripa je ke papa hard time na de ??????????? prithvi ke liye kripa ne josh ko clear kar diya good....thank you di for this part and pm
Thanks monu....you are right.....Papa ka kya bharosa....beti hath se nikal gayi....!! ha ha.....Lets see how he reacts.....
Originally posted by kalikijen

great part... absolutely loved it

waiting to see everyones reactions in the us

continue soon

thnx for pm
Thanks Kali......!!
Originally posted by JRia

great part
do continue soon
Thanks Ria....!! Will do....
Originally posted by spvd

part 12
very lovely part...................
Angad understands every single thing and also the difficulties that might come...................very understanding...................love Kripa's and Arjun's bonding...........................Angad will get a surprise when he comes to know that Josh and Kripa are friends....................cont soon.................
Thanks Deepa,

Yeah, Angad knows why Surya left and what he would have to face....He would be needing some time to take it all in and Angad knows that......Time is the healer.....

Angad and Josh will definetely be in for surprise for sure......!!
Good scripting..Nice Story!
I would like to say thanks for the long parts ðŸ˜Š
Both are so understanding to each.. she took her past pretty well and trusted him so much!
Continue soon
please pm me when ever you update.
I added you to buddy list if that sufficient to get pm.

Thank You
Originally posted by Rihanna4all

Good scripting..Nice Story!
I would like to say thanks for the long parts ðŸ˜Š
Both are so understanding to each.. she took her past pretty well and trusted him so much!
Continue soon
Thanks Rihanna

Have added you.....I will pm you for sure....
k im tired of repeating this everytime...bt it was a fab update like always...loved everybit of it..i like it how AK understands eachother n really nice temple scene...n their little talk which cleared everything..haha Arjun n Kripa's covo was Lol...bt it is true..what arjun is saying that is...n my fav was...30 saal tak..at that time i'll have 2 or 3 kids..lol that was really funny..i cld just imagine with the way he wld have said it....oh kripa is gonna leave n Josh n Angad will meet...looking forward to see the parents reaction...plz continue soon n thanks for the pm! :)

p.s. i might reply late to ur updates b.c. i have some laptop probs...bt plz continue to pm me n i will reply as soon as i can..