Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part-6

Arjun, Gayatri and Surya…..all went to drop her off at the airport…..….They met Mr. Scott and other students there and Mr. Scott talked to each student's parent, assuring them, that the kids would be fine….He then thanked Surya, for talking Kripa into coming, as she would be helpful in many ways….as she spoke the native hindi language and she was the only Indian, amongst their group…..

Surya and Gayatri hugged their daughter and wished her luck and asked her to take care of herself…….Arjun told her he would miss her and gave her a present, asking her to open only when she reaches India and in her hotel..….and asked her to come soon…..so after tearful byes and hugs….finally Kripa was on her way to India, her long awaited trip……..May be her only trip, but she would make the most of it……….

After tiring 16 hour journey……..Mr. Scotts team reached Mumbai….India…..They all picked there baggage and stepped out of the airport……Kripa was overwhelmed to come back to her country…….Even though she was American Citizen by law…..she was born in this country….and she felt as if she had finally come home……..It was a huge change from US…..but, staying in New York….she was well acquainted with crowds…….Once outside….a mini bus was waiting for them……….The driver, helped them load the luggage in the back trunk….and then they all went to Taj hotel, where they would stay for couple of days and then start there tour……..They had purposefully selected 3-4 historic hotels, to see the glamour of the old buildings of India…..other hotels were less expensive and below there budgets…..

As she walked through the Taj hotel, she could see the ancient architectural work……..the silk curtains…….wonderful paintings…..huge lamps and chandeliers……it was like coming into a different world……They were all given there room no. and shown to their rooms….Kripa stepped in to her room and was delighted to see it….it was a wonderful room with specular sight…..with Gateway of India and huge ocean spreading before her eyes……..She could not wait to see it in the morning……….

She then remembered Arjun's present and opened the gift pack…..There was a lovely box inside…..she carefull opened the box and almost fell back when a long paper clown came out of the box and started laughing……..Kripa put her hands on her chest and counted till 10, till he heart started pounding back to normal……

K: Arjun….tu kabhi nahi sudharega……dekhlungi tujhe ane ke baad…….she said angrily….

The ringing of the phone made her jump once more…..she shook her head and took the phone….

K: Yes….

S: Kripa…..Scott here…..your parents are trying to reach you…..I think you forgot to switch on your cell phone……

K: oh…thanks Mr. Scott….Yeah…I did not remember to switch it on…..thanks for reminding me and giving me the message…..

S: No problem…… call for room service, if you are hungry…….I will see you tomorrow in the restaurant for the breakfast then….

K: Yes Mr. Scott….

Kripa kept her phone down and switched on her cell…..She called her parents immediately and told them all about Mumbai….and taj and gateway and her trip….till her parents stopped her laughing at her childish behavior and told her to enjoy…

A: Kyun jiji….present kaisa laga…..he laughed in the phone….

K: Arjun……mujhe ane to de wahan…..teri aisi maramat karungi ki jindagi bhar yaad rakhega…..she said angrily….

A: I will be waiting….he said with a smile….and handed the phone back to his parents……It was almost 11 by the time she kept her phone down…..Kripa soon took bath and called for room service…..ate her late night dinner and switched on her computer…..She started writing about her first experience coming to India……about the busy streets…..Glorious  Taj…..Gate way of India….its history…..the view in front of her…….everything…….She wasn't tired at all…..surprisingly, she found that she felt more energetic now, than she had ever before…….

Atlast around 2 o'clock….she fell asleep……Next day early morning….she got up to a wonderful surprise…….The sight before her eyes were from some dream magazine…….The huge Gateway of India…..the ocean behind it…….the ships and boats floating in the ocean……it was a wonderful sight……she took out her camera…and started clicking photos after photos……She then remembered Mr. Scott telling her to join them for breakfast…..she quickly showered and dressed in a blue Punjabi suit….Now that she was in India……she felt like wearing some Indian dresses….rather than what she almost regularly wore to college……She thanked her mom, who took her to shopping and bought her some nice dresses….She soon went down to join the others, who were already having there breakfast…..

One of her classmates named Melissa complemented her….

M: Vow, Kripa….you look wonderful…..Indian dress suits you more……

K: Thanks Mel….Morning everyone…..Good morning Mr. Scott….

S: Good morning Kripa….Melissa is right…..You look good…..pointing her to sit….

K: Thanks Mr. Scott…..she said blushing and ordered her breakfast….

S: So, Now that all are here….I would like to go over our iternary for next week and we will be on our way…..If you have any questions, you can always ask me…..We will be going to elephant caves today……we have a guide with us, who will tell us about the caves and the architecture in details, I would like you all to take your time…to study each structure, take notes, pictures and write your own opinions…..We will be there for full day, and will return by the evening around 4 and then you are free to explore nearby shops…..And remember…..no outside food and water……please carry your bottles with you…..Tomorrow, you are free in the morning and can finish your assignments.  In the evening ,we have a train to catch to a city called Aurangabad…..and from there we have a bus booked to take us to Ajanta and Ellora caves…..we will explore each place for 2 days and and stay a day at Aurangabad and then catch a flight to Trivendrum…….So, is it clear with every one……Every day you will be free after 4 and you will have time to write your notes and add details to it…..You can explore around the near by areas, if you would like…..but not without permission…..I would like you to come to me and tell me about where you are going and the time you will be back….So, there won't be any confusion……Any questions…..

K: Sir can we try to explore some other places, which are not in our iternary….

S: Certainly Kripa, if we have time and if it doesn't change our plans….our flights and hotel bookings are all pre booked…..as you well know…..so, in the time frame, if you have any near by destinations, then please let us know…..and I will see what we can do about it……..

K: Thanks Mr. Scott….

S: Our ferry leaves at around 10.00 am…..I will wait for you all near the entrance…..excuse me guys….he said getting up……….

Kripa went up to her room to get her back…..She tried to call Josh on the no. given by Mishti….but there was no response….She took her bag and then went down…..

That day they all got in the ferry and went to the small Island……they enthusiastically climbed the steps, looking at the colourful shops with varities of Indian artistic things…….They were fascinated by the huge structures in the caves and listened to the guide and studied each and every structure…Kripa took notes and studied the history of the place and all about it in the spare time……They had lunch in the afternoon…..which were some packed sandwiches and rice puddings……They explored some more after the lunch……and then had some free time, when they shopped few things……then were back to Mumbai, by 4…..Kripa and some other students took permission to stay near the Gateway of India for some more time…..They took out pictures in front of the huge structure and near the ocean…..explored the nearby shops…..and then were back to the hotel……

Kripa after having some snacks given by her mom, promptly started typing down the notes, for the day….and downloaded all the pictures and  sent some home to her parents…..After couple of hours…..Mel called her for dinner and they joined in the big bonquet hall in hotel Taj….Huge chandliers adorned the huge hall…..The carpet below their feet was beautiful and soft……The tables and chairs were antiques……Over all the setting was beautiful …....there were some gazal programs which they enjoyed listening to and then after a wonderful dinner, were back to their rooms…..Kripa as always, finished her notes and then packed her bags for the next day, as they would be leaving tomorrow for Ajanta Ellora in the evening……

But before that she had to meet Josh…..She called the no. which Mishti gave her and within couple of rings, some one took the phone….

K: Ji Namaste….kya mein Josh se baat kar sakti hun?

P: Ji woh to bahar gaya hain….mein uski ma baat kar rahi hun…..koi message dena hai use….

Kripa was disappointed……but asked anyway….kab tak ayenge ghar?

M: Adhe ghante mein aa jayega……office mein aaj jyada kaam hai shayad…..

K: Oh thik hai….kya unhe app ye phone no. dekar mujhe phone karne ke liye kahengi…..Mera naam Kripa hai….

M: Jaroor…..after notting down the phone no. they kept the phone down…..

After an hour or so…. Her phone rang….

K: Hello…..

J: Hi….I am Josh here……Kripa…..

K: Hey Hi Josh…..

J: Hi…..Mishti ne bataya ajj mujhe….tumhare baremein…..

K: Oh…..Tumhare liye usne parcel bheja hai….tum aa sakte ho kaal yahan….

J: Hey why don't you join us for lunch…..Mom and Dad bhi kal ghar par hi hain…..he suggested….

K: Well…..I am not sure…..mujhe Mr. Scott se puchana padega…..

J: ok then…..tum puchke mujhe phone kar dena….mein kal aunga…… 11 good for you?

K: Sure…..Mein apko 5 min mein phone karke bataungi……..

Kripa was a little hesitant to go….but she had promised Mishti to meet him and talk to Prithvi….what better idea than go meet his parents…..

So, she called Mr. Scott and after a little persuasion he agreed….

S: Ok Kripa….you can go….but I would like to meet him before he takes u…..

K: Thanks Sir…Sure….Good night….

She told Josh about it and Josh came next morning to pick Kripa….After checking Josh's ID and taking his ID card…..Mr. Scott gave permission, but asked them to come back within 3 hours…….

To Kripa's Surprise, Josh was a very friendly person…..Within some time, she felt at ease with him…..

She asked many questions about how he met Mishti, if he really wants to marry her…..about his family, education….etc…

J: So…Mrs. Kripa….did I pass your test….he asked ….his eyes full of mischief…..

Kripa blushed at that….and looked at him….

K: Sorry….Did I ask too many questions….

J: Oh….I don't think so….I know I will be in for major exam when her parents and brother would come….he said laughing…..they were soon at his home….His home was in Worli, huge sea side bunglow….Kripa was impressed…..

K: Vow….this looks lovely……

J: Thanks….come in….mom and dad are waiting…..

K: Do they know about you and Mishti….?

J: Yeah…..They are ok with it, as long as Mishti is not too American……he said shrugging….laughing a little….Kripa smiled at that and went in…..Josh's parents were also good people…..they asked her about her visit….talked about Mishti a little…and had a pleasant time…..Later Josh dropped her back at the hotel, and thanked Mr. Scott and she promised Josh to talk to Prithvi, whenever she got chance………

Once home, she called Mishti and told her about her visit and Mishti got all excited and they talked for hour or so….. Mishti was happy when Kripa told her about his parents and the big sea side house......Mishti thanked Kripa once more and they hanged up……as it was midnight there……

A petite young women named Kanan, joined them in the tour, who was there guide for next 40 days……Kripa and Kanan became good friends, immidiately……….Kanan had a very descriptive knowledge of many places and answered there questions with patience…..she guided them through studying the structures and pointed out details, which they could have missed…..In all she was a perfect guide, for this type of educational programs….. Kripa and kanan spent many nights together, talking about places, hobbies, etc …they would play some card games, or some times go for walk in the hotel gardens…..Kripa would even practice her music some times at night……when they would be alone…..Kanan was impressed by her voice and talent…..

Kripa had a chance to call Prithvi and talk to him about Josh and her visit ……. He was shocked at first, but then promised to talk to his parents…….….. Days went by……….Kripa and her companinons…. explored Ajanta, Ellora and Bibi ka Maqbara in Aurangabad, which Kripa suggested, design of which was similar to Tajmahal……They then took the flight to Trivendrum, explored some nearby old temples…like padmanabhaswami temple…..though photography was prohibited, they were given permission to study them and draw them……then they went to Kanyakumari just for fun to visit the famour Vivekanand Memorial…..They had a wonderful time playing in the ocean….looking at the sunset and visiting Vivekanand Rock…..They explored some ancient temples and forts in Tamilnadu, Karnataka…. and Andhra Pradesh… They took a break in mysore, staying there for 2-3 days…… They took a flight to Gujarat to visit near by places…..they visited the famouse old temple of Somnath some jain temples….they took a trip to, Mt. Abu to see the famous temples of Dilwara….. After exploring near by places, they left for the east coast by flight and reached calcutta…..they explored the city and then went to Konark, Orrissa to visit famous temple of God Sun..….and then touched the Capital of India, Delhi……They stayed there for a week, visiting local places and then went to visit Agra and near by places….

Every day, went in the same pattern, by taking down the notes, downloading pictures….and studying more details about each place, studying the architectural work, paintings……..forming opinions of the structure and ending the day with dinner and some light talk……Kripa worked till late night each day and wrote as much details about the art as she could visualize and even expressed the emotions those structures and paintings showed….She studied their history again while writing….Already 38 days of their tour were over…..Next 14 days, they were going to explore Rajashthan and then were going to catch the flight to New york…..from Mumbai…….Kripa could not believe that her trip to India, was almost over……15 days and she will once again be back to US……She missed her parents…..but, she was so much fascinated by the culture, religion and art, that she wished they could stay here for ever……especially lovely clothes and food…….Even her American friends purchased some Indian dresses and wore it to couple of occasions….They tried many Indian food and were fascinated……It was all a wonderful experience….and Kripa expressed her every feeling, beautifully in the notes she was writing everyday…….The last day in Delhi…..Mr. Scott asked them to relax or do what ever they wish to…..

Kripa called her parents as it had been more than 4-5 days, she talked to them….

S: kaisi ho beta….Surya asked delighted….

K:Achi hun papa…..

S: Tour kaisa raha……ab tak ka?Koi pareshani to nahi hui na?

K: Nahi papa…..tour bohot acha tha…..hum Agra aur Mathura gaye the….aur yahan delhi ke pass fathepur sikhri bhi gaye the…..bahot majha aya….meri guide hai na kanan, woh bahot achi dost ho gayi hai friend…..Thankyou papa…..this was all a wonderful experience….I love you…….she said excitedly…..

S: Surya laughed at her…..I love you too beta….apna dhyan rakhna….hum tere lautne ka intazar kar rahe hain…..bahot yaad ati hai tumhari……ghar suna lag raha hai….ab jaldi se aajao….

K: yes papa…..bas aur thode hi dinon ki to baat hai…..there was a knock….Papa mein rakhti hun, koi darwaje pe hai….bye papa….love you….she said and kept the phone….Kripa opened the door to find Kanan standing there….

Kanan asked Kripa if she was interested in shopping…….Kripa immediately agreed……

K: Sure Kanan, waise bhi mujhe mama, papa mere bhai aur kuch doston ke liye tophe kharidne hain…..mein abhi taiyar hoke ayi…..She quickly got ready and  they left for shopping after informing Mr. Scott about it…..

Ka: Waise Kripa, tumhe dekh kar aise nahi lgta ki tum US mein pali badhi ho….she said smiling….

K: Mere mama papa, chahte the ki mein apne riti rivazon ko janu aur unka adar karun…..isiliye unhone mujhe sab kuch sikhaya…..

Ka: Haan…..apne culture aur traditions to hamein malum honi chahiye……

They caught a auto and went to a very crowded market place…….

Ka: Kripa….ye tumhare liye…..meri aur se…..ab kal ke baad to tumhara guide koi aur hoga……In thode dinon mein mujhe ek bahut achi dost mil gayi hai……

K: Thanks Kanan….that is so sweet of you……but why are you leaving the tour……you are the best guide any one can ask……don't you know about rajashtan …..? she asked frowning….

Ka: Rajashtan to mere haar dhadkan mein basa hai….iski immaraton ke itihaas to mein bina dekhe hi bata sakti hun…..she smiled looking down…..par 10 din mein meri shadi hai…..she said looking up at Kripa and grinning……

K: What? Tum ne kabhi bataya nahi….?kahan hai shadi? Who is the lucky boy? Kripa asked all excited…..

Ka: Calm down girl…..Uska naam Nishant hai….Udaipur mein rehta hai……Shadi bhi wahin hai….…she said smiling…..

K: Vow congradulations……..she said hugging Kanan…..That is so great…..I wish you all the happiness….So are you going to settle there…..

Ka: Haan, Nishant wahan doctor hai…..woh apna hospital khol raha hain….so…..

K: And what about your profession? You are a tour guide….and you are so good at it……are you going to continue…..

Ka: Yeah….but only in Udaipur…..Wahan Nishant ke papa hotel chalate hain…...Abroad se bahut log ate hain, unhe guide ki jaroorat to hoti hai….So, he is going to talk to some people and recommend me…..lets see…..

K: Vow, that is so thoughtful of him……He seems to be a nice person……

Ka: Yeah….Chalo abb…..yahin khade khade batein karna hai, ki shopping bhi karni hai……They shopped till evening, going from shop to shop…..asking eachothers opinion and finally came back to their hotel…..

That evening Kanan broke the news to everyone and everyone congradulated her……She invited Mr. Scott and his team to come for the wedding, as they would be in Udaipur at the time of the wedding, before leaving to Mumbai….Everyone thanked her and told her that they would love to attend her wedding and it would be a new experience to them as well……Later at night, Kanan gave Kripa an exclusive invitation card, her phone no and address and asked her to come home, if she could, some time….. and at last they said their good byes, as Kanan had early morning flight to Udaipur next day…….

Back to  Angad……

Angad spent a few days at home, with his dadi, bhabhi and mom…..he was pampered by all, he met his old friends…..Had wonderful vacation, but within a week, he was eager to join his dad……..He joined Kartik for tours of artist village……everyday, to see what they did and how…..the time frames set for them….the facilities they get to do there work…..etc…..Then for a week or so, Dilip took him to office to show him the finance and marketing department …..He showed him their company portfolios….briefly explained about their exports and showrooms they own…..and many other things…..Anagad was intelligent and took all in within 3-4 weeks and started joining Dilip regularly…….

They all did Angad's dadaji's Baarasi near the temple and then fed many poor people around……Couple of days after the barsi……Dadi told Dilip about her decision…….

D: Dilip…..mere kamre mein aao…..mujhe tumse aur Avantika se baat karni hai…..

Dilip: Jee ma…..mein abhi Avantika ko bulake aya…..he said….

After a few minutes, they went to her room….

D: Baitho beta....

Dilip: Kya baat hai maa…..?

D: Maine aaj ek faisala kiya hai Dilip…..Angad ke bare mein……humein ab use sab kuch sach sach bol dena chahiye……Uske aur Kripa ke baremein……Avantika and Dilip looked stunned for couple of minutes…..

Dilip: Par ma…..kyun? Kya karega woh sachai jan kar…..? Kya farak padega…..

D: Mein janti hun beta…..mein use sachai isiliye batana chahti hun, kyun ki mein chahti hun ki woh apne jeevan ka faisala khud kare……meine bahut socha…..agar hum uski shaddi tair karte hain….to ye baat ka gum hamesha rahega, ki hum tumhare pitaji ka sapna pura nahi kar sake……us vachan ko pura nahi kar sake…..…Isiliye acha yahi hoga, ki woh khud faisala kare aur woh jo bhi faisala karega, hum use manjoor karenge…….

A: Ji, ma bilkul thik keh rahi hai….Angad abb bada ho gaya hain…..sachai chupane se bhi nahi chupti….agar Angad ko ya phir agar uski kissi aur ke sath shadi ho to usse bhi agar ye baat baad mein pata chali to sochiye na usse kitna dukh pahunchega issase……ussase accha hai ki, woh apne jeevan ka faisala khud kare……

Dilip looked down and thought for a while……..then he nodded….

Dilip: Thik hai ma……hum aaj hi Angad ko sari hakikat batayenge……

Later in the evening everyone gathered in the main hall, as per dadi's wish…..

K: Kya baat hai dadi….aapne hum sab ko niche kyun bulaya….?

Dadi looked at Avantika and Dilip, who nodded there agreement…..she slowly got up and went to Angad…..

D: Angad tujhe aaj hum ek aisi sachai batana chahte hain, jo aaj tak hum sab ne tujhe nahi batayi……tujhe yaad hai, jab tere dadaji gujar gaye the…..to humare padosi…..Suryabhan kaka ki beti Kripa bhi ayi thi……and then one by one….she told him everything that happened that day…….his dadaji's wish…..every thing that happened later……Angad remembered little bit in flashes….about the kumkum he put on the girl…..garland exchanged….his question to dadaji……

The room fell silent by the time dadi was done……..Kartik and Angad were shocked…..no one spoke…….

Avantika slowly got up………

A: Angad beta……..she went and put a hand on his head…..he looked up at her……humne aaj tak sacchai isiliye chupai, kyun ki tumhari umr nahi thi…..ye sab ke bare mein sochne ki….par aab baat alag hai......hum chahte hain ki, apne jeevan ka faisala tum khud karo……

K: Ma magar…..Surya kaka aur Gayatri kakisa ka to kitne salon se koi ata pata nahi hai…….

D: haan beta…..ye jo kuch bhi hua tha….isi ke karan hi woh log ye desh chodkar, videsh chale gaye……sirf 15 saal pahle laute the, unke bhai aur bhabhisa ke accident ke baad……na jane ab woh kahan hai, kaise hain…..

A: Kya unhone is rishte ko nahi apnaya tha? He asked with heavy heart…….this new development in his life, blowed his mind away….never in million years, did he ever think of some thing like this….

D: Gayatri ne to maan liya tha beta……magar Surya, uske maan me kya tha woh kisiko pata nahi……Dekh beta, aab hum ye faisala tujh par chodte hain, ki tu shadi ke liye ladkiyan dekhne chalna chahta hai, ya rukna chahta hai…..agar tujhe koi pasand hai……to woh bhi be-jhijak keh de beta……

A: Aap kya chahti hai dadi?

D: Beta……jo bhi main chahun, woh mujhe mil jaye ye jaruri to nahi na…….meri chahat se kya hota hai….dekh na, agar Kripa aa jati is ghar, to tere dadaji ki akhri iccha bhi puri ho jati….par ye mere haath mein kahan…..sab kanhaji ka hi to khel hai…….so aab, hum faisala tujh pe chodte hain……tu jo kahega, hum wahi karenge…..

Dilip: Dilip sighed and went to Angad and patted on his back…..Jab tu faisala karlega, to humein bata dena…..thik hai….

Angad looked down and nodded…….

Everyone slowly went to their own rooms…..deep in their own thoughts……

Angad just sat there, too tired to even think about it…….This was such a shock……..Never in his dreams had he imagined, his life would get this complicated……….Yes, it was true that he could just wave it all off for childishness and elders mistake and be normal, but reality is much harder to take than we think……After a long time, he went to his dadi's room, but she wasn't there……..he slowly went to the temple and found her looking at the idol with tears in her eyes……….

He slowly went to her and sat next to her, putting his hand on her shoulder……..Dadi immediately wiped her eyes and tried to smile at Angad……..she did not want her grandson to know about the train of her thoughts………

A: Dadi, aap bataye, ya na bataye, aap ke dil ki baat mein humesha samajh jata hun……..

D: Pagla…..ja jake so ja….she tried to make him leave without a word…..but it didn't work….

A: Dadaji ki aakhri iccha ka pura karna, aap ke liye kitna mayane rakhta hai…..ye mein janta hun dadi……aaj jo bhi aapne kaha, woh to sirf mere liye kaha….pur aap ye chahti to nahi na dadi……….Devyani had tears in her eyes…….

D: Kitni badi badi batein karne laga hai re tu……haan…..mein tumhare dadaji ke akhri iccha pura karna to mera dharm hai na beta……magar, jo insan is duniya mein nahi, use khushi dene ke liye, mein tujhe to dukh nahi de sakti na bte……na tere mata pita ko…..unke kitne aarman honge tujhe leke……..tere bhi to kuch sapne honge………phir, mein kaise in sab ko nirash karun……she said….tears flowing from her eyes…..par kya karun….us din jo is ankhon ne dekha…..jiske bhagwan Srinathji khud gawah the, woh jhutlaya bhi nahi ja raha beta…… Angad hugged his grandmother lightly and let her cry…..

A: Dadi….mein aap se vada karta hun, ki mein Kripa ko dhundne jaunga…..use is ghar mein le aunga…….

D:  Beta, tu yeh kya kah raha hai….kya tu aise ladki se shadi karna pasand karega, jise tune kabhi dekha nahi, pyar nahi kiya….nahi beta…..mein apne swarth ke liye, tumhari khushiyan daanv par nahi lagaungi….aur pata nahi, shayad Kripa ki ab tak…..she could not complete the sentence……

A: Nahi dadi…… sirf aap ke liye nahi, apne liye bhi…..apne dadaji ke liye bhi…. meri dadi to kabhi swarthi ho hi nahi sakti…...Agar dadaji itne vishwas ke sath, hum donon ko ek saath jod diya hai, to mein bhi use ek baar dekhna chahta hun…..kya pata dadaji ke vishwas ki jeet ho…..he said assuring her……..and he was quite happy about his decision at last…….Yes, he would go…..find her and bring her home…..

Dilip was standing near the temple door, listning to them…….

Dilip: Angad….

Angad turned around and slowly got up….

A: Papa, meine jo faisala abhi liya hai, kya apko manjoor hai?

D: I am pround of you….Son…Ma ne thik hi kaha tha……tum bade ho gaye ho…..tum apne faisale khud le sakte ho…..Humara ashirwad tumhare sath humesha rahega………

A: Thanks papa…..

D: Aab ja aur jake so ja….Dadi said patting his cheek…..

Angad slowly left the room…….

Dilip: Ma, pata nahi magar aisa kyun lagta hai, ki Surya is baat ko nahi manega……Woh jis tarah ye shahar, ye desh chod ke gaya hai……aur phir 14 saal se to koi khabar bhi nahi di apni…..itne saalon ki dosti aise hi tod di….he said looking away angrily…..phir hum hi kyun us rishte ke piche bhage……

Dadi: Dilip doston se narajgi kaise…..aur jin halation mein Surya gaya hai, uski jagah tu bhi hota to yahi karta shayad….purani baton ko bhool kar agar phir se nayi shuruwat karne ka mauka mile, to kya tumhare haath pahele badhane se, tum chote ho jaoge? Aur phir, Angad par koi dabaw nahi hai…..agar Kripa ko dekhne ke baad, woh ussase shadi nahi karna chahta, to mein uska faisla pure dil se man lungi…..Mein to bas uski khushi chahti hun…..aur kuch nahi beta……tune suna na tere babuji ne kya kaha tha…..Angad aur Kripa ek dusare ke dhal hai……ek dusare ke liye hi bane hai……to agar unka vishwas itna atal tha, to kyon na ek baar dekh le aur phir faisala kare? Itne dur dur se ate the unhe apni kundali dikhane log…..phir khuch to sachai hogi na unke is faisale ke piche…..kya tumhe apne babuji par vishwas nahi……She said patting his back…….

Dilip: Je ma…aap thik keh rahi hain…....mujhe maaf kar dijiye……

D: Na beta, isme maafi ki kya baat hai…..jaise surya ko apne parivar ke bare mein sochane ka pura huk tha, vaise hi tera bhi hai……tu bhi to Angad ka bhala hi chahta hai…..Un dinon halat hi aise ho gaye the, ki sab apne hi pareshani mein ulaj gaye the…...she said thinking about the past…….her time it seemed like had stopped to the day when her husband had died, tying the two kids together……she would not get peace until they tie the knot together again……….Par ek baat mein tumse keh dungi, agar Angad ko koi aur pasand ho, woh kisi aur se pyar karne lage iss bich, to hum bina zhizhak uski shadi kardenge…..

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 6
wow nice part...................glad that Angad has decided to search Kripa........cont soon dear..............
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow i love dadi more she is very sweet and right she told angad all things wow angad want to search kripa .i think she is going to meet him at nishant marriage wow di awesome thank you for this part
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi
nice part
i loved angad today
so nice thinking
he's a very good person

do continue soon

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for pms di
fab parts
waitin for ak meeting
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
fantastic...so great angad has decided to search for kripa...yay..i hopw he doesnt leave b4 nishant n kanan's wedding so they both can meet up...i have a question...hope u dont mind...have u really been to all these places in india?...lol i used to live in india bt never went to see all the beautiful places...n ya we used to go to shrinatji a lot..n we still do everytime we go bk to india...n after reading this i feel like visiting all the places as well...in fact shrinatji is just little away from udaipur..n i love that city its so pretty..ur ff makes me nostalgic....thanks for the pm n plz continue soon! :)
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: spvd

part 6
wow nice part...................glad that Angad has decided to search Kripa........cont soon dear..............

Thanks Deepa.......
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iqbal Neha1

awesome part

Thanks Iqbalneha
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikaseth

wow i love dadi more she is very sweet and right she told angad all things wow angad want to search kripa .i think she is going to meet him at nishant marriage wow di awesome thank you for this part

Thanks Monu.....
vamita thumbnail
Originally posted by: JRia

Hi

nice part
i loved angad today
so nice thinking
he's a very good person

do continue soon

Thanks Ria.....Yeah he is.....