Balika Vadhu

has anyone noticed.. (Page 2)

Neha_K IF-Sizzlerz
Neha_K
Neha_K

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

Originally posted by Neha_K

Atleast Bhairon maintained his loyality towards his wife.... but there wasn't any hope about jagya to do so.....
Well I suppose if Jagya had maintained his loyalty then the show would be over.... They had to show something dramatic !

yeah.... agar jagya loyal rehta toh yeh show fully rest soaps k jaisa ho jata..............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheartsudssdivmath

virgo13 Newbie
virgo13
virgo13

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I completely understand them showing Jagya being infatuated with a modern, independent, educated city girl. I just hope they do justice to this track and not turn it into an ekta kapoor style drama.

Edited by virgo13 - 01 March 2011 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheartfiddu-bsudssdivmathammoosNeha_K

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Most of the dramams which claim to be different  will later become the usual saas bahu aur saazish.. Yes BV too is/was like this but it has showed some real issues at times..
Like JAgya influenced by Sundar, him fleeing to Mumbai, the peeping tom LOL the ONLY thing I never liked was showing JAgya so desperate and trying to get with Anandi every other secondDead

Teepri track was ok.. there could be some like her.
ANother non sense track was Jagya-Gudiya track and now this triangleAngry

But BV is far far better than any other shows.. way better than the other evil so called sister of another showEvil Smile

Originally posted by virgo13

I completely understand them showing Jagya being infatuated with a modern, independent, educated city girl. I just hope they do justice to this track and not turn it into an ekta kapoor style drama.

I dont think it will. Gauri being herself, the strong girl standing up against atrocities towards her will never forgive JAgya...

Edited by ammoos - 01 March 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bsudss

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yes... and not to forget the widow-remarriage, child mom and male dominance themes shown in BV...  but definitely there had been trade offs and it'd hv been much better if they could focus on real issues all through than love triangles, saas-bahu fights and all those stuff we get to see in any which show u can name.  social commitment is such a noble thing!! and theres lots n lots to be discussed too... it'd hv been a very welcome change if the focus remains in tact.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
In this show the love triangle is justified and very important . Most importantly In the place of Jagya it could have Anandi to fall for some one else. Now with Anandi getting her education back It will be a great start all together . About Uttaran it is not a TV show any more,Circus of Tapasya . I hate Uttaran Stopped watching long time back . It was so good initially . Bv may have lost track still it is way better than Uttaran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divmath

Teeya Goldie
Teeya
Teeya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo13

..how these shows start off with a great social theme, yet in a couple of years degenerate into a typical masala love triangle. Uttaran too started off as something unique and different, and look where it is now. I see BV going the same way.
When will our producers/CVs be brave enough to just end a show when it has delivered it's message? Too much to hope for in this world of TRPs.

hummmm i am agree with you mein bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki ismein woh social theme to rahi hi nahi baaki ki aur series ki tarah hi ho gayi hai.
lotus8 Senior Member
lotus8
lotus8

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
To me this serial makes more sense now as it is showing the pros and cons of child marriage. As adults, our hormonal, emotional and psychological levels are different than what these are when we are younger. Now the story is really bringing out the cons of child marriage. Jagya is educated now and is more exposed, and coming from a male dominating society, away fromhis married wife, his falling for someone whom he can relate to makes complete sense to me and seems something natural happening. Anandi, being in the company of not very well educated homemakers and not much exposed to the outside world thinks only about Jagya as this is what women around her do. Her education would not change much as she is still surrounded with the same environment and ideology.

For me it really now means Balika vadhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathPirated_FunNeha_K

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus8

To me this serial makes more sense now as it is showing the pros and cons of child marriage. As adults, our hormonal, emotional and psychological levels are different than what these are when we are younger. Now the story is really bringing out the cons of child marriage. Jagya is educated now and is more exposed, and coming from a male dominating society, away fromhis married wife, his falling for someone whom he can relate to makes complete sense to me and seems something natural happening. Anandi, being in the company of not very well educated homemakers and not much exposed to the outside world thinks only about Jagya as this is what women around her do. Her education would not change much as she is still surrounded with the same environment and ideology.

For me it really now means Balika vadhu.

Thumbs UpThumbs Up I Concur Smile well put...

Go to top