Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I love the way ABHAY loves PIYA...!! (Page 3)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Nice post dear :) and i love the way you love the way abhay loves pia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimplyAparajita

Nice post dear :) and i love the way you love the way abhay loves pia

awwwww...THat is sooooo cute Aparajitha..and I to love the way you love ABHIYA aka VISU...Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MyArchangel

So true yaar..abhays back..and dude i cant see him in so mch pain..it jst depressing..dying 4 2mrrw abhaya scene..tat was a nice sng..i may jst mke a v.m on it.

aWWWWW...i WILL BE WAITING FOR THAT you are TOOOOOOO GOOD i KNOW YOU..god PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN EVER YOU DO ANY ABHIYA VM..ALWAYS..!!
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Awww....sweet post dear...HugAbhay loves pia...and so does she....their bond is strong enough to withstand all the troubles...their love and passion will eventually win....Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey dear. i hv kinda become addicted to ur posts, u always speak my heart out! n i always luk every day whether u hv posted anything today. n yes dear, u r right, I totally love d way Abhay loves Piya, he is like a fantasy, dream man, any gal wld want to have, d way he loves, is just awesome. d kinda true love u yearn for. my heart goes out for him every time he is hurt, esply when he is misunderstood. me dark angel. Smile  just hope Piya is always wid him.  i wish they shw something more than jst touchy moments tommorrow. oh,its d 1t time i ask for so much on TV!

oh n that song was sooo perfect. Big smile

Edited by chahat4u - 01 March 2011 at 12:00pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

Awww....sweet post dear...HugAbhay loves pia...and so does she....their bond is strong enough to withstand all the troubles...their love and passion will eventually win....Embarrassed

Suvii..!! my soulmate..Hug I AMSOOOO ADDICTED TO THIS PASSION..god I never thought in my life that I will watch something like this passionate which was always in my FANTASY ...!! god bless ekta & PRAY THAT SHE LOVES VIVU than anybody else evenher PETTEST RONIT ROY..!1 (sorry no offence to any Ronit lovers...he is a great actor...just a wish..because I know he is her fav..But i want VIVU to take that place....next to her..and that day I am going to have a HOT CHOCOLATE FUDGE FOR SURE..!! and ofcourse visit a temple near to my house..!! I swear.. ) 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

hey dear. i hv kinda become addicted to ur posts, u always speak my heart out! n i always luk every day whether u hv posted anything today. n yes dear, u r right, I totally love d way Abhay loves Piya, he is like a fantasy, dream man, any gal wld want to have, d way he loves, is just awesome. d kinda true love u yearn for. my heart goes out for him every time he is hurt, esply when he is misunderstood. me dark angel. Smile  just hope Piya is always wid him.  i wish they shw something more than jst touchy moments tommorrow. oh,its d 1t time i ask for so much on TV!

Arrey tumne toh mujhe aasman pe bithadiya yaar..!!  I am sooooooooo touched..!!whatever I write I write it because I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE i KNOW YOU WILL MAKE MY JOY & EXCITEMENT DOUBLE..thank you sooooooooo much..!!  AND YEAH...I tooooooooooo want to see something more than TOUCHY..something STEAMY as well..!!...

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by chahat4u

Arrey tumne toh mujhe aasman pe bithadiya yaar..!!  I am sooooooooo touched..!!whatever I write I write it because I LOVE YOU ALL BECAUSE i KNOW YOU WILL MAKE MY JOY & EXCITEMENT DOUBLE..thank you sooooooooo much..!!  AND YEAH...I tooooooooooo want to see something more than TOUCHY..something STEAMY as well..!!...

right. Day Dreaming

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index