Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV - Mar 1st 2011 - Written Update (Page 2)

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...

DS ko patha nahin...unka parpotha ab shayad mumbai se aayega LOL ...all throughout today's episode Anandi had just one expression on her face....LOST Confused boring...

Loved Jagat-Gauri's romantic scenes and playful banter !!  Embarrassed they truly look made for each other....hope to see more of them together...Tongue  (but I am also feeling bad for Gauri, she needs to know the truth asap)...

Gauri was so sensible...even though she loves Jagat...she is going home for holidays to meet her parents.......I am hoping Jagya/Jagat just tells Anandi his feelings and sets her free !! no point in living with a loveless marriage for the sake of traditions...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

funfanpjyoradtammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Priya.Hug

Lal Singh is a gem.. lucky beendni of his.. Jagya should learn from him when he will repent.which might never happen though..
Gauri can wait but not Anandi.. she should know the truth as soon as possible.. its sheer injustice to her.. Gauri is strong enough to take it even later.. but ANandi needs to know the truth to be strong..
Phholi is a true friend.. but alas she doesnt know that her jeejusa no more loves her friend..

funfanradtsmartcNeha_K

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
There is such an awesome contrast created in the views of Jagat vs. Lal Singh. While the latter may be simple and naive, he has truly fallen in love with his better-half and knows how to abide by the morales and ethics surrounding his marital relationship despite all odds and enticements. This is obviously contrary to the character of the one who has always been the deviant one, but in all wrong manners.

Adore Lal Singh's and Phuli's character!

Thanks for the awesome update :)

Cheers,
Sana~

funfanradtammoosNeha_K

funfan Goldie
funfan
funfan

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks a lot Priya.Hug

Lal Singh is a gem.. lucky beendni of his.. Jagya should learn from him when he will repent.which might never happen though..
Gauri can wait but not Anandi.. she should know the truth as soon as possible.. its sheer injustice to her.. Gauri is strong enough to take it even later.. but ANandi needs to know the truth to be strong..
Phholi is a true friend.. but alas she doesnt know that her jeejusa no more loves her friend..

Thanks for the update. I am not able to see it regularly now-a-days. I was under the impression that Anandi has already figured out Jagya's infatuation towards Gauri. Also by not complaining/ protesting, she has given her tacit consent to Jagya to continue his relationship with Gauri. It is Gauri who doesn't know the truth yet. Is Jagya thinking of leaving Anandi and marrying Gauri or is he planning to keep both Gharwali (Anandi) and Bharwali (Gauri)? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcammoos

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The last scene made my heart really flutter.
We all had almost justified Jag falling for someone because he was wronged by forcibly being married as a kid!
But if Lal Singh can be sensible enough not to cross his limits and rather than lying and running away from reality.... facing it right in its face.... why not Jag?
I wish LS weren't married... he'd have made a good beend for poor Anandi!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathfunfanpjyosmartcammoos

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
@funfan: Both the girls doesnt know about each other and what JAgya thinks no one knows..

Radha.. Him getting ATTRACTED to another girl can be justified but being rude to Anandi and telling her off and then going and kissing Gauri in public even after numerous warnings from Lal Singh is called ARROGANCE and ********Angry It can never be justified

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

funfanradtsmartc

iloveidiotbox Goldie
iloveidiotbox
iloveidiotbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I think Anandi doesn't realise Jagya is in love with someone else. She probably still trusts Jagya enough to not suspect him. So in her mind, Gauri may still be just a friend. I think Gauri should not be cheated as well. She should know the truth asap. Although, since the leap is coming, I think she won't know through out college.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathfunfanpjyosmartcradtammoos

divmath Goldie
divmath
divmath

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radt

The last scene made my heart really flutter.
We all had almost justified Jag falling for someone because he was wronged by forcibly being married as a kid!
But if Lal Singh can be sensible enough not to cross his limits and rather than lying and running away from reality.... facing it right in its face.... why not Jag?
I wish LS weren't married... he'd have made a good beend for poor Anandi!

Agree Radha...but thats the point...not everyone is the same !! if everyone acted like Lal Singh (he is really a good person, I admire him)...then how will the CV's move the story forward? how will they show that child marriage is not a good practice? Everyone hates Jagya's character, I am hoping everyone would start hating child marriage too with this track,  if you see carefully, the root cause of misery in Anandi's life is only and only  child marriage...she was married when she was 10 !!! imagine if she was single right now, she would have been studying and been independent, she would have had a right to chose her life partner, but just because she was married at such a young age, she lost out on her childhood, her studies and now a husband who doesnt love her, isnt that tragic?....the CV's are doing a good job this time....applauds Clap

Edited by divmath - 01 March 2011 at 12:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radt

Go to top