Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
DS bugging Anandi about wanting to see her par-pota's face. She keeps talking excitedly about all that she will do when the baby is born. She gives Anandi some healthy laddoos to eat everyday for strength. Anandi is sad. She remembers how unwilling Jagya was to have children and remembers DS's words too.

Lal Singh packs his bags to go home for holidays and asks Jagya to do the same. Gauri calls just then and Jagya talks to her and Gauri tells to him about how they both love each other etc. Jagya is happy. Some boring talks between the two. Jagya does not want to go home and tells Gauri to stay back as well but Gauri refuses.

Next day all students get ready to go home. Everyone asks Jagya whether he is going home, he says he is going later. Gauri comes there, Jagya drags her aside and pleads with her to not leave. Gauri says she has to go. Gauri and Jagya hug.Dead Lal Singh sees this and is shocked.

Meanwhile Phooli and Anandi teaching at school. Phooli takes Anandi aside and asks if she is pre-occupied abt Jagya's visit. Phooli tells her to not forget that even though Jagya maybe wrong, she shouldn't forget that Jagya is her husband. Anandi says she is aware of that but at the same time she will not let Jagya to take her for granted just because he is her bheend. If he wants the rights of a husband, he needs to also fulfill his duties as a husband. ClapClapClap Phooli consoles Anandi and says she needs to make herself Jagya's equal. She says Jagya will be happy to know Anandi has resumed studying. Anandi is not sure of it and says Jagya has changed. Phooli consoles Anandi and assures her that Jagya loves her and she should trust him. OuchAnandi doesn't look convinced.

Precap : Lal Singh tells Jagya that he will not support him in his doings and until Jagya hides the truth, he will not be his friend.Clap. Gauri approaches and asks if they are fighting
Clap

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreexbakulaxwebkapahcirpurvissnehag10momsx3anushkhavir123dambisniki_pnpandey1pratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirsc19sharmilaprasadsdavisgshah84activesonalajaygandhirachnadhodi713tvfreaqmadhavirajgiguserneteche_csriyapoojakamatslrl fanmiss_patel5cloudzJoshana458HeenapSun-Lovenurulainmimi10pallai-Swetha-Amor.divmathfunfanmushkan_2003daddysgirl786Gauri22naj7cuty_kpiyualkapeg_pionnebablinishapjyoradtKyunkiImafansmartcammoosnami2811Suchi-khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Mar 1st 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
ohh loved the last part!!
am sure now................anandi not gonna forgive jagiya after knowing all truth!!Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyo

Neha_K

IF-Sizzlerz

Neha_K

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Good thought anandi............... n Well Done LalSingh!
Fictions have happy endings, it's not necessary that the protagonists be together once again in end, but they can part their ways to be happy in rest of their lives, if they agreed upon it!
whether JaAn would have the happy ending or not, but the ending should be satisfactory CVs!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Thanks...
Chalo Anandi at last said something sensible ! I hope she keeps up this attitude.Clap
Why doesn't Lal Singh go and tell Gauri the truth about Jagya's marriage? The poor girl is living in ignorance !Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveidiotboxpjyosmartc

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I loved Anandi's outlook. Atleast she is not being a doormat. Once she comes to know about Jagauri, I feel she may leave. I really hope she does. No one wants loser Jagya

pjyosmartckhusi_*

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
This is extreme pressure for Anandi, DS's wish and Jagya's abusive behaviour !!

She needs to find atleast 1 confidant. Gehna would be my first choice, there's a reason why family is considered support. Even if she talks to Sumitra and then they talk to BB, a simple drying up of Jagya's funds and forcing him to comeback will bring him down to the earth with a THUD !

She's going to HAVE to tell someone the whole situation pretty soon

As for completing X and XII, if a guy wants a girl, he'll want her if she's pockmarked or illeterate or whatever. Anandi hasn't lost to Gauri only bcoz of her lack of studies. 

Its the whole oomph factor and freedom of a new city and new outfits etc. All the things Anandi can't achieve in the village in her current 1 kg gold + lehnga look - even if she completed a PhD in English, Jagya's hormones are racing - he needs a pretty girl to love him bcoz he's young and desirable - not just bcoz he's her husband !

Edited by hooked - 01 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfunsmartc

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Anandi was SO on the right track with " fulfill duties if you want rights jagya " thought Thumbs Up but with phooli consoling her she may still have some hope of a reconciliation...Ermm 
But i think back in haveli jagya will break even that little hope with his cruel  attitude towards anandi and hopefully lal singh will tell her  about jagat's college  romance, then  anandi will stop wasting her time on him and we will see anandi focusing more on education ..

As for dadisa and her laddoos Winkaimed at begetting parpothas- Sorry dadisa,wrong address ,abhi yahaan koi chance nahi hai ,so just parcel them to gauri.Wink..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whatfundivmathhookedsmartckhusi_*

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Gauri may be in love but she is not giving up on going home. Jagya on the other hand is acting desperate..............I think he is dreading going home........as he should.............lies have a knack of catching up with you in the worst possible way.

He has suddenly become very cocky and confident about Gauri.........wonder how long that will last.

I can't believe I am saying this but I hope that Anandi gets to know (I hope Lal Singh tells her) before he comes home and boots him out. And then proceeds to outdo Jagya in her own way.

atriapjyosmartc

Post Reply New Post

Go to top