Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 1st March 2011 (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.38%]
4 [9.52%]
1 [2.38%]
32 [76.19%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.38%]
1 [2.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

kay guys gotta sleep now gnite LOL

Goodnite Piya, sweet dreams of sushiHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Good Night Piya. Smile

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

I am back ...So much groecery shopping .I need coffee now ...D'oh

Lemme go check out Kool's thread ..Cool

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 March 2011 at 1:56pm

LuvSSever

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I am back ...So much groecery shopping .I need coffee now ...D'oh

Lemme go check out Kool's thread ..Cool
Di so everyone are voting for Archana.. They have a valid point as well. I know she was correct for not giving in for chawl cats.. But if something good is happening from them then why not.. Surely Vaishu would have decided on Dharmesh.. She could not have stayed in Sulo's house for long without giving valid reasons.. I am happy even if she stays in Manav's house but I want her to tell everyone.. I thought may be chawl cats wagging their tail could lead to this

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
ok...i am the one who voted for dharmesh's mother..Smile  i just think she has every right to be angry...and seems to be the only one in the FAMILY who is questioning what's going on... To be honest i can understand vaishali's embarrassment to tell her all about it...after all it is her son she will be exposing. how would you like to tell your MIL that your son is already married to someone else, and this baby you are carrying isn't considered legitimate to the family..  she is probably terrified to tell her that ..i understand... it always has been Dharmesh's responsibility to tell.

but her'es what i think will happen... "Savita will storm in and confront the chawl cats just as Dharmesh's mother arrives at the scene.  Since Savita knows the truth .at least that there is another woman......so when Dharmesh's mother comes and confronts Manav/Vaishali, Savita will probably tear into her and spill her guts about it...maybe Vandu will come, and she also knows...anyway i think that this is the time it will get exposed.

But. meanwhile .probably Dharmesh and Madhuri w/ Varun will have left for Pune by that time, disappearing into the sunset  LOL  LOL

Then Vaishali will have to tell the K's and with Savita's health deteriorating, Archu and Manav will move to the D's.  Maybe Savita will faint after she confronts the cats... 

Now to the Fool of the day...whom i think will be Vaishali...for not realizing how she affecting everyone else's life by keeping her secret and especially how she is affecting Arman .

Edited by naava - 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm

karsri

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

ok...i am the one who voted for dharmesh's mother..Smile  i just think she has every right to be angry...and seems to be the only one in the FAMILY who is questioning what's going on... To be honest i can understand vaishali's embarrassment to tell her all about it...after all it is her son she will be exposing. how would you like to tell your MIL that your son is already married to someone else, and this baby you are carrying isn't considered legitimate to the family..  she is probably terrified to tell her that ..i understand... it always has been Dharmesh's responsibility to tell.

but her'es what i think will happen... "Savita will storm in and confront the chawl cats just as Dharmesh's mother arrives at the scene.  Since Savita knows the truth .at least that there is another woman......so when Dharmesh's mother comes and confronts Manav/Vaishali, Savita will probably tear into her and spill her guts about it...maybe Vandu will come, and she also knows...anyway i think that this is the time it will get exposed.

But. meanwhile .probably Dharmesh and Madhuri w/ Varun will have left for Pune by that time, disappearing into the sunset  LOL  LOL

Then Vaishali will have to tell the K's and with Savita's health deteriorating, Archu and Manav will move to the D's.  Maybe Savita will faint after she confronts the cats... 

Now to the Fool of the day...whom i think will be Vaishali...for not realizing how she affecting everyone else's life by keeping her secret.  
@bold I would love if this happened... I want Dharmesh's sachchai come out asap so that Vaishu will have some more support other than ArMan.. If Dharmesh's mother gets to know the truth I think she will make some sensible decision about Vaishu and the baby

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Originally posted by naava

Now to the Fool of the day...whom i think will be Vaishali...for not realizing how she affecting everyone else's life by keeping her secret.  
@bold I would love if this happened... I want Dharmesh's sachchai come out asap so that Vaishu will have some more support other than ArMan.. If Dharmesh's mother gets to know the truth I think she will make some sensible decision about Vaishu and the baby

@underlined
an excellent point Fan 1 (i don't know what else to call you Embarrassed sorry !! ) i hadn't thought about that as a logical consequence.  Dhamesh's mother is a very likeable and sensible character in the show.  how did she end up with a son like Dharmesh?????  LOL  Confused

Edited by naava - 01 March 2011 at 3:19pm
carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Ajit and Shibu for doing devoting their time to their work.

Go to top