Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 1st March 2011 (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [2.38%]
4 [9.52%]
1 [2.38%]
32 [76.19%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.76%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.38%]
1 [2.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Karen ,Nisha and Umi ..what I am not liking is that all of a sudden now Manav is the one who is Vaishu's gaurdian ...Why ??
 Sould Vaishu not  be telling her dad her problem ...Her real brother and her other Jeeju ..Why is manav making  decisions for her ..The others too have a right to knwo specially Satish .I think Manav is being extremely unfair to satish by hiding this from him ..and Archu is no better with this ..

Tanyaz, Vaishu and manav were always very close before she went on that pedestal.  He always refers to her as his lil sister.  She never really shared that close bond with satish.

Like I mentioned before, she is thinking about her mom's health and as gene said, maybe it is time she speaks to dharmesh's mom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverTanyaz

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Karen ,Nisha and Umi ..what I am not liking is that all of a sudden now Manav is the one who is Vaishu's gaurdian ...Why ??
 Sould Vaishu not  be telling her dad her problem ...Her real brother and her other Jeeju ..Why is manav making  decisions for her ..The others too have a right to knwo specially Satish .I think Manav is being extremely unfair to satish by hiding this from him ..and Archu is no better with this ..

Thats where I am fed up too Di. which is one of the fact that made me feel good for the chawl cats starting this protest. Atleast we will get a solution soon.
And ,i should say , I was feeling Happy on seeing the precap Di. Surely ,Go savita go. Its been long time seen in your own flavour. Quite felt sad/sorry seeing you miserable these days. so Come on.Thumbs Up.

She was the one who will be able to tackle such issues that too when that rasika is there.

Will Sav take ARMAN home now?Confused

Edited by umayal - 01 March 2011 at 11:11am

pallaiTanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Tanyadi..you have a valid point and i agree wid you..even i dun get why vaishali is not sharing her probs wid vinod,satish,varsha etc nd why only Archu-Manav? and Dharmesh's mother?she will sunoafy ArMan,vaishu the most IF she comes to know whole truth cos of hiding the truth
 honestly i dun like the  whole way of handling Dharmesh's crap but only for today's epi i liked how Archu stood for both Manav-vaishu..
i'm expecting Dharmesh;s truth out in tom;row epi and ArMan wid savita going back to D's house

Edited by Gene_Nisha - 01 March 2011 at 11:11am

LuvSSeverTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Oh Rasika, she is so evil and worthless.  I wish her nothing but pain.  I hope what she did comes back to bite her really hard.  What a culprit.

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by umayal

[Will Sav take ARMAN home now?Confused

I think savita will be God send for them tomorrow .Onl yshe can sort out that Chawl cat and I think she will say this ..She will make mince meat of them .
savita gets along  fine with everyone in the karanjkar family .She likes vaishu and Varsha ..Her beef is only with Archana  ( extremely  unfair  in my opinion ) and that is due to Manav and her loss of control over manav as Manav is now married and has another  woman in his life ...the girl she doesn't  not approve of ..it's jealousy basically . Archana's goodness  makes her angry  ...
She hates it that damodar and manav think so highly of her ....

And she doesn't like Dharmesh ...
Other than this she is pretty ok with all of them ..she will protect Manav and Vaishu tomorrow ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 01 March 2011 at 11:14am

LuvSSeverstar_wars

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
voting for Archana , did the right thing by not giving in. Vaishu is like Manav's sister they have a spl bro-sis bond she have always supported Manav except for that Dharmu phase. Now in crisis Manav nd Archana is all she got , Sulochana being ill she cant take the risk of telling her that she's Dharmu's illegal wife. Also Varsha has her own set of probs so in such a situation Archana nd Manav are her only support. and honestly as long as Archana trusts her husband nd her sister that's all that matters those bitchy chawl women can take a hike

LuvSSeverstar_wars

Athena. IF-Rockerz
Athena.
Athena.

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

To be fair to Vaishu though, she has always been closer to Manav. Even when Archu doubted him at the beginning, she didnt right? Also, Vaishu has to make the decision if telling others because it's to do with her. If Archana couldn't tell her own sister, Varshu, about this situation, how can Manav tell Satish? Varshu has to find out first, and I think she might then tell Satish. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_wars

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Oh Rasika, she is so evil and worthless.  I wish her nothing but pain.  I hope what she did comes back to bite her really hard.  What a culprit.

Ajit should leave her ....Angry

LuvSSeverstar_wars

Go to top