Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
kay guys gotta sleep now gnite 😆
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm..i never watched her dance..i watch mostly anki and some of sushant..i don't watch others at all..😆..so i don't know how she dances..saw few glimpses..here and there thats all..
archanamanav thumbnail
ok i voted for sushant piya..you can sleep peacefully now..😊..good night..
Edited by archanamanav - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

Akka I ws so disappointed with India's bowling n fielding .... needs to improve a lot if they wanna compete seriously leave alone winning 😡

I too Piya feeling the same with the Bowling and Feilding. A strong Batting Lineup with a good batsman till 7 th positon ,all gone waste because of the weakness in these two departments.

Surely they need to Improve. they hitting 370,328 but the opponent is able to get 283 and 338 is not good enough to win.

I rushed from office to see the match at 2 on sunday.
quite Disappointed. But atleast they have got 1 point. so ok with it.

Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya_10

kay guys gotta sleep now gnite 😆

Goodnite Piya, sweet dreams of sushi🤗
LuvSSever thumbnail
Good Night Piya. ðŸ˜Š
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I am back ...So much groecery shopping .I need coffee now ...

Lemme go check out Kool's thread ..😎
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I am back ...So much groecery shopping .I need coffee now ...

Lemme go check out Kool's thread ..😎

Di so everyone are voting for Archana.. They have a valid point as well. I know she was correct for not giving in for chawl cats.. But if something good is happening from them then why not.. Surely Vaishu would have decided on Dharmesh.. She could not have stayed in Sulo's house for long without giving valid reasons.. I am happy even if she stays in Manav's house but I want her to tell everyone.. I thought may be chawl cats wagging their tail could lead to this
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok...i am the one who voted for dharmesh's mother..😊  i just think she has every right to be angry...and seems to be the only one in the FAMILY who is questioning what's going on... To be honest i can understand vaishali's embarrassment to tell her all about it...after all it is her son she will be exposing. how would you like to tell your MIL that your son is already married to someone else, and this baby you are carrying isn't considered legitimate to the family..  she is probably terrified to tell her that ..i understand... it always has been Dharmesh's responsibility to tell.

but her'es what i think will happen... "Savita will storm in and confront the chawl cats just as Dharmesh's mother arrives at the scene.  Since Savita knows the truth .at least that there is another woman......so when Dharmesh's mother comes and confronts Manav/Vaishali, Savita will probably tear into her and spill her guts about it...maybe Vandu will come, and she also knows...anyway i think that this is the time it will get exposed.

But. meanwhile .probably Dharmesh and Madhuri w/ Varun will have left for Pune by that time, disappearing into the sunset  😆  😆

Then Vaishali will have to tell the K's and with Savita's health deteriorating, Archu and Manav will move to the D's.  Maybe Savita will faint after she confronts the cats... 

Now to the Fool of the day...whom i think will be Vaishali...for not realizing how she affecting everyone else's life by keeping her secret and especially how she is affecting Arman .
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

ok...i am the one who voted for dharmesh's mother..😊  i just think she has every right to be angry...and seems to be the only one in the FAMILY who is questioning what's going on... To be honest i can understand vaishali's embarrassment to tell her all about it...after all it is her son she will be exposing. how would you like to tell your MIL that your son is already married to someone else, and this baby you are carrying isn't considered legitimate to the family..  she is probably terrified to tell her that ..i understand... it always has been Dharmesh's responsibility to tell.

but her'es what i think will happen... "Savita will storm in and confront the chawl cats just as Dharmesh's mother arrives at the scene.  Since Savita knows the truth .at least that there is another woman......so when Dharmesh's mother comes and confronts Manav/Vaishali, Savita will probably tear into her and spill her guts about it...maybe Vandu will come, and she also knows...anyway i think that this is the time it will get exposed.

But. meanwhile .probably Dharmesh and Madhuri w/ Varun will have left for Pune by that time, disappearing into the sunset  😆  😆

Then Vaishali will have to tell the K's and with Savita's health deteriorating, Archu and Manav will move to the D's.  Maybe Savita will faint after she confronts the cats... 

Now to the Fool of the day...whom i think will be Vaishali...for not realizing how she affecting everyone else's life by keeping her secret.  

@bold I would love if this happened... I want Dharmesh's sachchai come out asap so that Vaishu will have some more support other than ArMan.. If Dharmesh's mother gets to know the truth I think she will make some sensible decision about Vaishu and the baby