Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 92)

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

errghghh nooo im not updating loool, u won't believe it i writ the whole frigging chapter and it got flipping deleted and jus b4 pressin post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Oh no tink ....CryCry no update ....i know u must be soo pissed tho
u noe i never ever write and update straight into it always a word document
and then I copy and paste Big smile to avoid this only .....

Will wait dear till 2moroBig smile

take it easy ...Hug

Edited by dg0628 - 21 April 2011 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dg0628

i know, but i usually c&p newy, i jus didnt 2dy lool, but i am sorry, cz i promised n cudn't keep it, i js hope d im more happier wid 2mro's version tho ConfusedConfusedOuch

.iridescence.

.iridescence. IF-Rockerz
.iridescence.
.iridescence.

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

i know, but i usually c&p newy, i jus didnt 2dy lool, but i am sorry, cz i promised n cudn't keep it, i js hope d im more happier wid 2mro's version tho ConfusedConfusedOuch

you know tho wen ever u write something a second time u see places where u can make it better....think of it as u brainstormed lol and now u actually going to write lol altho that would be one good brainstormin LOL

I am sure it will be awesome......and no worries ....... cant change whats done...not ur fault.... we will wait .....Big smile

tinkerbe11

meriyaar Goldie
meriyaar
meriyaar

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
hey tink,

caught up with last 2 chapters. loved the baaji roops love story, the dance, the tricks the proposal was just too good. they are adorable gosh how i love baaji he is just full of energy. this chapter was just full on literally everything that took a month on the show fit in so well in one update. loved the way it was similar to the show yet completely different, poor naku how could dutta lose trust in her so quickly, though he still didnt like seeing her in pain. they love eachother so much just hope the truth comes out soon. thanks for the pm's tink and i reli can not wait for the next part. xx

tinkerbe11

alveera_rckz Groupbie
alveera_rckz
alveera_rckz

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged

Thanks a ton girls, ur too nice, n dw Alveera I'm sure d gals dnt mind u speakin for dem lol fnks a agen darlin

and thanks Pooja, yeh i guess ur ryt, i will write it agen 2mro, n i'll try n make it better tooSmileConfused

i still feel bad tho, but will def try n make it up2 tho, thnks girls u did make me feel a little better tho, ur to gud manHug
  tinkerbe11 in  not speakin 4 da other galz lol ur putting wordz in my mouth nw LOL

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meriyaar

hey tink,

caught up with last 2 chapters. loved the baaji roops love story, the dance, the tricks the proposal was just too good. they are adorable gosh how i love baaji he is just full of energy. this chapter was just full on literally everything that took a month on the show fit in so well in one update. loved the way it was similar to the show yet completely different, poor naku how could dutta lose trust in her so quickly, though he still didnt like seeing her in pain. they love eachother so much just hope the truth comes out soon. thanks for the pm's tink and i reli can not wait for the next part. xx

oh fanks soo much, u no d latest update js got deleted by mistake lol, n i'm soo dwellin on it ryt now, but ur comment's made me feel better, fanks, yeh n d reason 4d marriage is coz....well it's d only way to carry d story on i guess, but dw, it won't last 2 long lol, n fanks agen 4 commentin hunWink

meriyaar

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alveera_rckz

tinkerbe11 in  not speakin 4 da other galz lol ur putting wordz in my mouth nw LOL

suit urslf lol, i was js givin a sugestion lol, but not to worry i understand ur concern babesWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

you know tho wen ever u write something a second time u see places where u can make it better....think of it as u brainstormed lol and now u actually going to write lol altho that would be one good brainstormin LOL

I am sure it will be awesome......and no worries ....... cant change whats done...not ur fault.... we will wait .....Big smile

yeah u no ur ryt, cz it has happened to me b4, but not wen it's lyk the whole chpater lol, i usually hav half of it saved, but dis tym man, it was gud one i actually lyked dis 1 for a change lol, it had a lot d story moving ahead init, n dats y i feel more guttedOuchOuch

yeh i know u girls r kind enuff to wait, but i feel sorry for yoyo lol, she's bin w8n 4 bear tym lol, bechariOuch

.iridescence.

Go to top