Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 85)

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
tink bbe i hav pmd u sooo mny times...r u even recieving em??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

Hey looookk !!!!!!

It's working !!!

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Hey looookk !!!!!!

It's working !!!

GREAT!! *jumping* lol sory but cnt add my emoticans...need 2 dwload em agenAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. but totaly loving urs!Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
okay spoke too soon...it dnt work ne more...    

awww thankss...yeah...i'm soooo lovin dem, i actually lyk d commentin part now, luv all d bling bling lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

okay spoke too soon...it dnt work ne more...    

awww thankss...yeah...i'm soooo lovin dem, i actually lyk d commentin part now, luv all d bling bling lol
lol it dus help u wit comenting aswel inih...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

btw i thought u wer jus gona stik 2 tinkerbellTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

[
lol it dus help u wit comenting aswel inih...Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

btw i thought u wer jus gona stik 2 tinkerbellTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Hey i can comment i js hav 2 w8 a while, i guess im impatient lool, seriously, so do tings fast, but at least we found a way, huh...??

loool yeah dat's ma main theme, but wen i was gettin all these little tinks, i found sum nice glitter decorations tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, so i cudn't js leave dem lol, they were beggin me to take dem wid me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, y dnt u fink they luk niceLOL....but newy nature has to do wid fairies lool, n I'm a fairy too...c ^^ Nature....me fairy

mIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

[

Hey i can comment i js hav 2 w8 a while, i guess im impatient lool, seriously, so do tings fast, but at least we found a way, huh...??

loool yeah dat's ma main theme, but wen i was gettin all these little tinks, i found sum nice glitter decorations tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, so i cudn't js leave dem lol, they were beggin me to take dem wid me EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, y dnt u fink they luk niceLOL....but newy nature has to do wid fairies lool, n I'm a fairy too...c ^^ Nature....me fairy

thnkgod lol wel atleast ul learn 2 b patientTongue ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

btw dus it only hapen wit me or wen u tlkn 2 any1 els aswel??

LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.no i lobee it...its jus dat u olways use tinky inhWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

hw cum ur usernmes tinkerbell btw..is it lyk ya fav cartoon character o suma

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
yeah it only eveerrr happens wid u lol, hav no idea y...??

yeaaahh, i've always luved tink since peter pan lool, wen i was a kid, alway bin my fav disney character, n wen i made n account here didn't know wot name to use so i guessed, i js typed dis in cz i wudn't 4gt it lool..

...weren't eva spose 2b dis active on d forum, but cz od d ff , n u no y else lol, i am, n i fink u were d 1st one 2 call me Tink innit.....                                                                   

...n well i guess dat's how tink came about IF's lool

mIsHeZ.x

Go to top