Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 35)

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
yaaaahooo,,,  hi tink, thanks Winkthat means b4 my midnite time na,,  i will give u a big chocolate bar LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

m updatin...m updatin.....it'll be up b4 midnyt i promise yuvi, it's now izzat ka sawaal loool, I will get it up b4 the clock strikes 12 lol...like cindarella wala 12LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh btw js had2 fit in dt wen baji or dutta tell naku it wnt be ind sense ur finkin lolWinkWink, my ff's gonna a b a little harder 4u 2 predict m sure i'll b able to predict summut here n there... n babe u better start puttin ur law skill in use lol ( i did law 4 gcse's) luv criminal law..wil tell u l8r...m on countdown....ShockedShocked

n no yoyo she news of d world loool, dts y she no wt kahani ghar ghar ki is roflmaoROFL hehe... nw this shud b my other new profession... giving out news 2 the world... lol... dno wt other professions r made for me? u gt ne ideas?WinkLOL

be bak at 12Wink n woteva is typed i'll just put up even if it ain't finished it'll be a to b continued epi.....Wink, i won't go down yuvi ari nahi nahi, i wnt COMPLETE update... nt continued wala..pls yaar...make it extra long too... we need cheering up...hpe ders lots of tashaEmbarrassed

@yoyo... chorni...AngryLOLy u copying my bribing techniques? bara wala chocolate ka bribe dena mera kaam hai...tu kisi aur cheez se in logon ko bribe kar....teekh hai?

tinkerbe11

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by tinkerbe11

m updatin...m updatin.....it'll be up b4 midnyt i promise yuvi, it's now izzat ka sawaal loool, I will get it up b4 the clock strikes 12 lol...like cindarella wala 12LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh btw js had2 fit in dt wen baji or dutta tell naku it wnt be ind sense ur finkin lolWinkWink, my ff's gonna a b a little harder 4u 2 predict m sure i'll b able to predict summut here n there... n babe u better start puttin ur law skill in use lol ( i did law 4 gcse's) luv criminal law..wil tell u l8r...m on countdown....ShockedShocked

n no yoyo she news of d world loool, dts y she no wt kahani ghar ghar ki is roflmaoROFL hehe... nw this shud b my other new profession... giving out news 2 the world... lol... dno wt other professions r made for me? u gt ne ideas?WinkLOL

be bak at 12Wink n woteva is typed i'll just put up even if it ain't finished it'll be a to b continued epi.....Wink, i won't go down yuvi ari nahi nahi, i wnt COMPLETE update... nt continued wala..pls yaar...make it extra long too... we need cheering up...hpe ders lots of tashaEmbarrassed

@yoyo... chorni...AngryLOLy u copying my bribing techniques? bara wala chocolate ka bribe dena mera kaam hai...tu kisi aur cheez se in logon ko bribe kar....teekh hai?
LOLLOLyuvi baby, mai tu uus ko a 24 ka bara wala box dene ka socha tha, aur tum logo ke saath share karne ka bhi socha tha, lagta hai b4 i get chapal mere ko aur koi tarkeeb sochni parhe giLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11Prinsesse.Suvi

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Chapter Fifteen

A Token of Unrealised Love...
&
Confessions

Dutta had decided to let Naku off the hook, as he woke up exhausted from the night before, he'd called Baji on his phone downstairs to see if he was awake, and let him know that they were goning to leave for work late today, and also told him that if Naku came to his room to give him tea first than ask her to also serve his tea to him personally before she went to the market.  A tired Baji, was even happier by this, and told Bhau that he will let her know when she comes this way, although she will be another half hour yet told Baji to Dutta.  Hmm theek hai, tab tak mein muh haath dho leta hoon informed Dutta, while Baji just said ho Bhau and hanged up.

Naku had decided that she will not run from Dutta anymore, and she will simply tell him that she don't have the answer he's looking for she thought finally, why should I avoid him when I've done nothing wrong she thought as she preapred her tea, her eyes were a little sore from the night before as she had wore her lenses in for too long without hydrating them and could feel the redness still in the whites of her eyes.  She needed more time to relax she thought, and she also missed her family, but she also knew she couldn't call home as her Ayi had told of the scheming Morey, Naku cringed at the thought of that dirty rotten scoundrel, so tried to push her thoughts away of her family so she wouldn't miss them. 

She thought of Dutta instead, a small smile on her lips played up without permission, as the memories of the day before kicked into her, although he was irritating her....well only a little, she really admired that mischevious smile that he had even though he tried to play it cool, she could tell that he was doing it to irritate her...he kind of enjoyed teasing her she thought, as she was almost near Baji's room with the hot tea, she nodded her head to herself in disapproval thinking of how ridiculous she must've looked in front of Saab, just 'cause she liked Salman Khan, but she had her reasons other than the obvious attraction, but didn't expect anybody to understand that part of her story, so instead always gave the most obvious of explanations which was definately true, 'cause Naku really did admire his body building qualities which was how her attraction towards him began, but than there were other things.....but knowing those other things he began to appeal even more to her on screen. 

Baji happened to still be in bed, but she left the tea near his bedside anyway, maybe he was too tired from yesterday she smiled, 'Baji tho abhi so raha hai' she said lightly, 'koi baat nahin mein yeh chai Saab ko de deti hain', which Baji had heard but didn't bother giving her Dutta's message as she was aleady planning on doing what Dutta had asked Baji to tell her, so instead carried on playing dead. 

Naku still couldn't believe that he even picked up on the fact that she went and sat behind the passenger side so Saab couldn't see her through his rear view mirror, but than he had suddenly decided he was tired and exchanged places with Baji too, which she definately knows Dutta did on purpose....well she thought....she could definately see Dutta looking at her through the side mirror too.....so she must be right, but it was a little hard to tell....because he could have really been tired because of the shopping and maybe Naku was beginning to become too conscious around him and started reading too much between the lines, as she finally put a brake on her thoughts she entered Dutta room but couldn't spot him anywhere, so went down to put the on the table instead, and consoled herself by thinking Bappa probably didn't want her to face him just yet she thought, and decided to leave quickly, but not before she saw a red fairly large jewelry box closed on the same glass table nearby....it was probably some expensive gift for Supriya she thought, as she could feel a horrible knot forming in her throat just by looking at it.....she really needed to figure out what it was that bothered her about Supriya being paired with her Saab, she figured she better leave....but not before she decided to put the red box on the dressing table instead, thinking it would be safer there.....

Dutta was had just let the tiredness of last night wash away under the water, and was finishing up, and was wondering what was taking Naku so long so bring the tea 'uss Baji ke bache ne bataya bhi nahi hoga...kaamchor kahin ka' he muttered to himself, as he grabbed a towel and shook the excess water dripping in his hair vigourously with one hand and made his way out, only to find Naku at his dressing table...catching her by surprise....oops he thought looks like I scared her, but why is she moving my gift box to my dressing table....but before he could ask her...she was already making a run for it....when he acted on his reflexes and grabbed her wrist.....

Naku hadn't realised Saab was in the shower, otherwise she would have made herself scarce beforehand....as she gasped up at the reflection in the mirror she just froze like she were caught red handed in theft....and oh my god he wasn't wearing any clothes well he was wearing his trousers to his kurta but that was it....for a second Naku was lost in the dripping water from his hair making him look like some greek god that had landed in Patil Niwas....she was being drawn to his appearance and his sex appeal....than all of a sudden she realised how wrong she was, thinking the guy was engaged, and more to the point why he didn't find girls like her attractive...but than why did that small thing even matter for that one moment, a thousand things just went through her head in just less than thirty seconds, no I can't be she thought...which is when she'd decided she stood there for longer than she needed...and she made a run for it.....he'd just grabbed her wrist with so much force that she could feel her newly gifted glass bangles crush into the very dust they were created from...and feeling it pierce her skin in some places....

Kahan jaa rahi hai...he said still holding onto her, woh main...main neeche Saab..., ruk mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai, knowing what Dutta would ask her she decided to reply anyway and at the same time look away towards the tea cup getting cold on the table, as Dutta followed her gaze he saw she had bought his tea for him and finally decided to let go...he hadn't even realised that he'd broken her bangles until he released her wrist and found halves and quarters of her broken green chudiyan which were stained with a coating of blood now lying in his palm smudged like it were a colour of holi, when he looked towards Naku who was now holding her wrist and hugging it with her free hand trying to stop the blood and tears that were about to turn in to Niagra falls, Dutta felt his heart clench or skip a beat....., he'd hurt her, yes he did it unintentionally..., but still he'd hurt her, it felt like his stomach churned for a split second...when he realised what he done, he grabbed her from her arm this time a little more delicately.....whatever that meant in his dictionary......and led her to his bathroom and opened the tap..... he grabbed her arm to bring it closer to the water, just when Naku had pulled back quickly figuring what he was about to do....nahin Saab main karlegi... she said trying to hold back her pain, lekin Naku teri kalay se to kho....he tried to argue when she refused, nahin Saab main theek hai, aap chai peelijiye woh tandi hojaye gi she quickly said to move his attention elsewhere.....main neeche apne kamre mein saaf karlegi she said as she ran down the stairs and to her room, leaving a very guilty Dutta behind, still clutching onto her broken chudiyan, which he'd put beside the jewelry box,  feeling a little shattered, as he looked at the simple bangles he thought so that's what you were looking for thinking she was such a simple girl...yet so extraordinary, the only thing she had in her that resembled with other girls was her taste and crush on a hero for his looks....the only girly thing in her he thought.

As Naku scrubbed her wrist full of blood the cuts weren't so deep but the blood pouring from them made it look alot worse than it was, she picked the remaining bit of glass with her finger tips making her wince in pain at every shard of glass cutting its way back out of her skin and making a clinking sound in the basin, she felt gutted that she lost such a lovely gift from her new friend, she knew should have removed them last night, but she just wanted to wear them for one day and feel happy as they reminded her of the new good things in her life, and now it was nothing but shattered glass.  She had no option but to apply colour back on her wrist which made the cuts fresh again, and making the wounds sting like hell, but applied it anyway, and than bandaged over it very quickly with some left over scrap material from her luggage.  Her tears still glistened in her eyes leaving a layer of shiny water at the waterline, which she tried to dab away with the end of her duppatta but couldn't stop them, awhen she saw him, there he was.....again, and he had that red box in his hands too, not to mention he was dressed thank god thought Naku, at least she knew she could control her mind over that matter unlike her tears. 

As he inched closer to her she could smell his aftershave getting stronger, he looked guilty there was no doubt about that...
Dutta got closer he could see she'd been fighting to hold back her tears but with no success, they kept rolling down her face like a leaking pipe you couldn't stop, her eyes were as red as hell as they both stared at one another while he walked towards her...when he noticed that it looked like she had a clear rim around her actual eyeballs, he'd never really paid attention but than he was never that still when he was close to her...neither was she for that matter, today it was like she was a statue waiting to be waxed by Madame Tussauds, kya tum lens pehenti ho...he couldn't help not asking but with no motive for that converstion to go anywhere, and that was it....when Naku started shifting uncomfortably and looking around the room for absolutely nothing.  Nahin Saab she began, being careful to not make any eye contact, when Dutta made it easy for her chalo koi baat nahin chodo yeh sab, tumari kalay theek to hai na he said taking her injured wrist in his hand very delicately this time, when she pulled back saying she was fine and decided to remorse on the loss of the bangles gifted with love by Baji, instead. 
So Baji gifted those did he, he asked trying to make the mood lighter, well can I ask if they were his choice too, well no actually she replied it was my choice, but Baji was kind enough to offer to pay she explained feeling a little better at their new topic, well Dutta went on if you don't mind Baji buying you a gift of your choice than I'm sure you won't mind mine...will you..he questioned smartly, knowing she couldn't refuse.
Nahin Saab lekin aapko kya zaroorat thi mere liye kuch bhi laane keliye she said eyeing the box suspiciously, sahi kaha tune zaroorat to nahin thi lekin mann zaroor kiya ke main woh cheez tere liye kareed lu....lekin aap ko to Supriya Tai keliye kuch kareed na chahiye tha na Saab...she went on, kareeda uskeliye bhi kareeda, tum khud hi dekhlo he said handing her the box which he could tell weighed Naku's delicate hands down slighlty, when he handed it to her.
Okay..... so it's heavy she thought, but why bring her gift to show me....maybe he just wants my opinion she thought...quit stressing she told herself.  As she opened the box she just stared in shock, amazement, a little jealous, envious, and gutted, now that was two things she lost in the same day, but technically the payal weren't hers, but... was it really the payal's loss she was feeling all of a sudden, or was the one who was showing her the payal's loss she was feeling, she couldn't tell, when she shut the box abruptly and said bohut achi hai Saab, shoving the box back in his hand.

Dutta knew she was thinking the payal was for Supriya, but didn't want to irritate her further......for once he thought to himself, as he took the anklets in his hand and went to stand in front of Naku, and said to her achi tarah se dekho Naku, yeh meri apni pasand ke hai...tume pata hai Naku... he said bringing the antique payal face level between both of them saying ....maine aaj se pehle kabhi kisi keliye apni pasand ka kuch nahin kareeda lekin pata nahin kyun isse dekh ke mujhe yeh cheez sab se zyaada pasand aaye ke iss duniya mein ek aisi ladki hai jisne theek wohi cheez pasand ki jo mujhe pasand thi, aur itna to main bhi jaanta hoon ke meri soch tori alag to zaroor hai lekin kisi bhi ladki ko woh cheez to bilkil pasand nahin aati jo mujhe achi lagti ho...he went on confusing Naku, ...shayad main tore puraane kayalat ka hoon he said trying to tell her indirectly that any ladies he'd ever been with never liked his taste in things be it clothes or jewelry, but for the first time he saw Naku admire something which he also thought was worth admiring, and respected her decision for having such unique taste, but than he did feel like buying something for her anyway, which is when he saw her looking at the payal but refused the man to let him show it to her, and Dutta knew it was way too expensive for her, which is why she refused the man. 
     Lo Naku..he said dangling them in front of her, making Naku force herself to dislike them suddenly 'cause she thought Supriya had shared the same taste as her, which was probably more than just the payal..... she was slowly figuring.
Bohut khoobsurat hai Saab, she forced on her lips, woh to hai...zara pehen ki dikha he said handing them to her, as Dutta stared at her he couldn't help thinking......I haven't told you to strip......I've just asked you to try the anklets on he thought as he looked at her shocked face like she'd just been convicted of murder.  When she didn't move he decided to lead her to the bed and sit her down on the edge and knelt down on one knee like he was gonna propose...
Oh how I wish he was propsoing right now thought Naku foolishly as she'd let herself be led by him, ......except I would prefer the payal in his hands as a token of his love...rather than a ring...she dreamt right before him.....when she felt Dutta place her feet on his knee, bringing her back to reality....oh my god.. so he's not putting the ring on my finger but he's putting a payal around my ankle instead...what's he doing....she panicked silently....
Dutta seemed to be talking to a totally blank Naku, maybe she's wishing it was Salman in my place putting the payal around her ankle..he thought as he smiled slightly watching her flutter like a schoolgirl.....well I'm no romantic hero like your Salman darlin' but I sure can have my moments and unlike him I don't act out my every move and neither do I get paid.....he thought to himself suddenly realising how much better he was than Salman Khan, it never occured to him before...but it did now. 
He didn't lift her salwar too much..he was well aware of her beyond normal shyness, and didn't want to trouble her any further, when he'd managed to get the first one on with much effort to close the hook, she'd automatically snatched the other one from him and ordered she'll do it herself, she got up to take a look before the mirror and for a moment she felt so tempted to dance, but knew she couldn't, not without Gaurav's tabla she thought, but continued to stare in awe...
Achi lagi...he interrupted, haan bohut achi she said dreamily not being able to take her eyes of their reflection....
While Dutta observed her, he wondered for one moment what it was that she was thinking, and why it required all her attention making her stranger to everything around her...but than that was what she had been doing since the day she arrived.  Dutta was sure there was alot more than this girl let on....like her eyes...he could swear she was wearing lens...but than she would sure to have glasses lying around somewhere... he thought as he looked around the room spontaneously.....knowing he weren't going to find anything. 
When all of a sudden the anklets were hanging in front of him again in Naku's palm before his eyes....kya hua he asked suddenly alert.
     Well you bought the payal it's very nice, I've tried it on, and now you can take it she said quickly, when Dutta cooly smiled at her childish behaviour...yes he could see that it bothered her that she thought he'd bought it for his fiance, and instead of taking the payal from her, he closed her palm into a fist with his own hand forming a fist around hers, rakhlo isse...yeh tumhari hai.....but before she could say anything which she was, as she already opened her mouth to speak, Dutta put his fingers over her mouth with her his free hand, and told her .....isse humari dosti ki ek khoobsurat nishani samajh kar rakhlo, maine yeh payal tere liye dil se kareedi hai Naku, isse tukhra kar mere dil ka apmaan mat karna Naku.....he said in the most romantic and calm tone.
     Naku could feel her heart beating so fast when he'd touched her, she was surprised that she wasn't deafened from the sound of her own heartbeat.....had Dutta really not heard her heart beating so fast she thought, putting a hand over her heart to console it, as she watched him leave, she looked at the payal in her hands that he bought for her, as the reality of the situation and his words had hit her she couldn't help smiling so muchto herself, but she tried to control herself by biting onto her bottom lip while clutching onto the anklets so tight, like it wasn't some payal he'd left her, instead he'd just left his heart behind in her hands, without realising. 

Naku had just sat on her bed in shock realising what her answer to Dutta's question was, why did she hate Supriya Tai so much........, as Naku eyed her first gift from Dutta she suddenly realised that why her eyelids fluttered so much before Dutta.....why she never wanted to make eye contact with him when he spoke, why her heart would run before it had learnt to walk whenever he was close...why her cheeks would burn when he stared at her...why she got so fustrated whenever she remembered Supriya's lipstick stains on his kurta.... but most of all why she hated Supriya......was because she was what Dutta had wanted, and not her......why was she upset by this fact that stuck out like a nail that suddenly needed to be hammered.......it was because she had just realised that she was in love with Dutta Shriram Patil, and the worst part was he didn't know, but now she knew..... how would she react around him knowing what she knows now, knowing her love was lost before it was attained, knowing her love would never know she loved him so much......but than how much was so much....

....when did she fall in love with him she argued with herself trying to put pieces of a hopeless puzzle together, was it when she fell in his arms the very first day.....was it when he'd saved her from the road accident....was it when she attended to his wounds, when he shouted at her, when he threated her, when scolded her....when...when did it happen she thought getting more fustrated thinking at all the turn of events since she arrived in this house contnuing her quest in her mind....was it when he agreed to not drinking the whiskey, or when he agreed to drinking her haldi wala dhood, when she told him about the shivaratri story, when he would help her from Baji's closeness or his freestyle attitude...or maybe it was when he would tease her indirectly, when he told Supriya off because of her, when he helped her carry the heavy bags of groceries in the market, or was it when he gave her this payal she so longed for since she laid eyes on it...........when was it she sobbed......when did she fall in love with him..................when did it happen....
.....did it even matter, he will never be hers not in this life time.....not in the next, will she ever belong to someone who will love her or at least give her the same amount repsect as Dutta, or was she so much in love with him already that she couldn't even think of belonging to someone else, she was happy but at the same time couldn't express her love to him, not now, not ever.

Eventually Naku had made breakfast after much heartbreak, but couldn't let anyone know how she felt and had to carry on with her day as usual, her eyes were even more sore by now, so she made sure she didn't make any eye contact, not that she could after her latest discovery, and than to make Naku's day worse before it even started Supriya had been invited by Ayi Sahib, who wanted to know what Dutta had bought for her.  Much to Baji's irritation who couldn't help saying out loud mujhe laga ke aaj ka din bohut acha jayega, lekin abhi abhi mujhe ek bhootni ke darshan hoge...ab to mera din poora ka poora kharab jayega said Baji as he was about to grab his glass of juice which had dropped while Naku was attending to Dutta and watching Supriya at the same time.....  arre dekha...kya bola main, baat khatam hui nahin aur bura asar shuru bhi hogaya said Baji glaring at Supriya who was taking her place at the dining table, ignoring his bitter words. 

Roop had made her way to college, and was in her classes, when she found out that there was a competition going on in the college itself six weeks from now, a dance competition, and the winner would get direct entry into the state competition of dances of all regions, with the main prize being 5 lakhs cash, the money or the first prize didn't really appeal to Roops, what had appealed to her was the dance competition itself in the college not the state competition. 
Rahul saw Roop reading the advert on the wall, and saw this as an opportunity and tried to make a little playful conversation with her, but Roops of course weren't interested and listened reluctantly, hey kya tum bhi is competition mein hissa le rahi ho...kahin uss naye dance professor ke assistant ki wajah se to nahin na....he asked suspicously, kyunki apparently sabi ladkiyan uss ki wajah se iss competition mein hissa le rahi hain...sunna hai aaj hi woh aaya tha aur professor ne usse final kardiya hai, aur jo ladkiyan through ho jayengi woh uske instruction ke neeche aage ka dance seekengi.....aur maine yeh bhi sunna hai woh extremely handsome hai aur hum students ki umar se zyaada bara bhi nahin....he told her that's why all the girls were enrolling so they could take dance lessons from him when he is appointed in a couple of weeks, most girls saw him today when he came for the meeting, and that's how they know, he went on, but you know you don't need to take dance lessons just to impress me, I'm already impressed he said putting up his shirt collars in a state of freshness, Roops just nodded in disapproval and rolled her eyes and left.

While Baji and Dutta were in the Dutta's room discussing some sting operation that was successful last week had took place near Ratnagiri, where drugs worth billions were seized and word was out that Anna was helping the dogs (feds), by leaking information about where goods were coming from and how they were dealt with....just so he could wipe out all the druglords in his league and when they got arrested he would take over the cocaine empire, making him stronger with more power and money, Dutta knew he had to do something about this, and Anna would soon be coming for her too, he explained to Baji, so we need to keep her in a safer location....and Baji keep her safe I don't want anything to go wrong in her safety do you understand, Anna will stop at nothing to look for her, and he can't find out about the kid. 
Don't worry Bhau I know that Roopa and her kid is top priority for you, I will move heaven and hell to make sure Anna don't reach them Bhau, you leave that to me, ensured Baji.  And Baji has she found any members of her family asked Dutta, nahin Bhau she said that they'd moved a long time back and there's only one person she could ask for their location but they are both out of town at the moment and won't be back for another month, so we'll just shift her more further out of town said Baji, ...do that first Baji, ordered Dutta. 

As Naku came into Dutta's room hestitating she informed Saab that he was wanted downstairs to pick the mangalsutra out for Supriya, and that the jeweller was also downstairs waiting for his approval of the disigns he'd brought along, when an uninterested Dutta told Naku that tell them I am not interested in women's jobs, I'm sure my time is needed elsewhere rather than picking some fancy chain which will only add as another showpiece....
..love or no love that was huge disrespect to such an important factor of marriage how could he be so...so arrogant she thought...nahin Saab apko chalna hi hoga, magalsutra suhaagan keliye sabse bara gehna hai Saab, woh mangalsutra hi apka ehsaas dilvaye ga Supriya Tai ko ke aap ki asli jagah kaha hai, uske dil ke kareeb jahan aap hamesha rahoge Saab, jab aap Tai ke paas nahin hoge to Tai ko aap ki kami mehsoos nahin hogi, kyunki wohi mangalsutra ek daal bankar apne suhaag ki raksha karta hai....aur aap chi she said disgusted at his outlook towards the important wedding chain.  When Dutta looked at Baji and sighed signalling to Baji it's hopeless to argue....main abhi aata hoon Baji, tab tak tu uss kaam ki tayaari kar he ordered as he left, and followed behind Naku who looked like she going to be giving him a cold shoulder after her litlle speech, Dutta had already given her the payal, what could he give her now to pacify her he was already thinking maybe he should replace her glass green bangles she'd been so upset about.

Naku's left eye was beginning to irritate alot, all of a sudden, she could feel it stinging, oh god she thought, I hope my lens hasn't ripped, 'cause of all the itching in my eyes and all of the crying had made her agitate her eyes alot, what was she going to do.....she was beginning to see a blurriness of brown in her vision of her left eye.....as panick had struck through her, she didn't know what she was going to do......

Dutta's Payal to Nakusha

aaaahhh im gonna end it here...

PartyCoolApproveDancingDancingPartyhaha Yuvi I did it.....it's exactly 23:58pmPartyDancingCoolBig smileApprove

The clocks are gonna go forward this Sunday so ppl in India will get update one hour early, and one hour less sleep for usOuch

It's not as romantic as u guys prob expectedEmbarrassed but than this is her first day to her realisation of her love.

Okay this isn't exactly where it was supposed to end, but I've got a deadline to make, so will leave this chapter as to be continued mode...... where Dutta and Naku will meet in the boxing club...secluded and I think I might bring Dutta's past into there too but won't promise anything...I might get a new idea and change it on the last minute lol, and I will let you know the 'other things' Naku like about Salman Khan, which will be the reasons I like Salman lolEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, but will give my thoughts to Naku to share Wink.

Hope you enjoyed this, n Yuvi u better gimme a long comment for this, and you've got sweetheart meghaparti to thank for this..if I hadn't opened my mouth and told her I was gonna update I wouldn't have Yuvi and Yoyo on my bak lol, but never mind I do hope u enjoy girls.

When I write this part I feel like a news reader lol....

Please press like if you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it, not to mention the in between interuptions loolWink

Luv all u girls readin and a very big thank you to everyone who comments and presses like. 

xXxWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 10 April 2011 at 8:54am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

merunshyla74Vampgirldivya17-7lmathew77vahgarmeriyaaryoyo2vikadesigirlmirage123dilse14captkirkYuvika_15LeandraPooja_219-Azy-mIsHeZ.xrainurubalSophia21NainaSengalaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvimeghaparti...Natasha..._Eternity_

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

awesome update

thank u so much 4 updating...Big smile
hayee he was half dressedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed haha so many girls wil b drooling n dreaming ova tht..lol
awww he broke her chooriyanCry tht 2 the 1s baji had gifted herOuch i hpe baji doesnt feel bad abt it... or probs wnt evn notice it...lol

oh my he put the payal on her himself, reminded me of the payal scene, gosh m gna miss tasha wen MR leavesCry

oh my god he suspected she wears lensShockedShockedShocked wil he find out she's reali a blue eyed girl b4 marriage or wil tht happen after marriage? n wil the FR b on SR or sumtym after it..? c i tld u once u update my ?s wil cum in

oh my roopa is alive yet n has a kid..pls say tht kid isnt duttasAngryConfused  or is it sum1 elses...

haha baji gtin irritated by sups bt as usual she chooses 2 ignre it... btw 1 ? hav sups-dutta had a physical relationship? i mean i dnt gt hw sups allows it knwin she loves ravi n hw ravi allows his love 2 sleep with sum1 else evn if its a part of revenge or gtin ur own benefit, stil hu does thtDeadDeadDead

oh dance competition, wil naku tke part? cos roops does knw naku loves 2 dance, aww naku remembers gaurav a lot, i hate to think wt she shud do wen he's infront of her, n hw dutta wud react 2 their friendship... he wil b jealous n possessive bt do u plan 2 shw tht he suspects naku of havin affair with gaurav 2?

u wntd a long comment n u gt a long comment girl! lol...

thnx agen for the update

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 24 March 2011 at 6:32pm

tinkerbe11

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Hi TINKER, update karne ke liye shukriyaBig smile zabardst update haiClap

baaji did good by being the kaam chor, LOL payal ke bahane dutta got very close to nakku and he suspects something about her eyes, see i had said in my earlier comment he know their is something about this girl that is not the way it is supposed to be... i wish he finds out before the SR that nakku has colored eyes, or atleast accidently sees nakku without her lences and nakku rushes from there,,, dutta can dream about the blue eyed girl in his sleep and lose his sanity over itWink

ye naaku bar bar kyu garav ke barai mai sochti rehti hai,, Confused and roopa has a child dear lordy, hopefully he will not be dutta's child, nakku might suspect that he is dutta's but hamara dutta bhi kitna bewakuf tou nahi hosakta, protection naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai dunya mai yaarLOL

dance compition wow,Big smile nakku should absolulty participate in it and there would be a price for the winner from dutta of courseEmbarrassed and ofcourse nakku should get the price, kiya baat hai yaaro,, aage ke episode mai bara mazaa ane wala hai Wink

once again thanks for the long long long update,, ur fingers must hurt from all the typing na,, sorry yaar,, kiya kiya nahi karwate hum log tum sai, but we love you yaaraBig smile 

Edited by yoyo2 - 24 March 2011 at 7:25pm

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

ders alot of mistakes will correct 2mrw, sorry I didn't get a chance to read thru, if ders ne fing unclear u can always ask me lol, will try to update nx part soon, but dis tym i'm nt gonna mention a time limit lool......Wink
Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Res

Edited;;
OMG... He suspected her havin lens... Ahhh I hope her lense rip doeLOL... Sorry but even Kaale can drown lookin at her eyes so I want Dutta to atleast see her eyes!!LOL
Awww he put the payal himselfEmbarrassed.. How swweeeet... reminded me of the necklace payal scene in LTLCry... Memories..Memories!!..
Well i duno when she fell in love as well.. But awww she's in love.. Maybe she fell for him when he treat her any different from any1.. He listened to her bhashan's and treated her as a friend..
Awww baaji is so cuteeeEmbarrassed.. LOL good for supriya.. go baaji.. cuss her more!!LOL..
Roopa and KID?Shocked KID?Shocked Please please please please tell me it's not Dutta's kid!! Ouch He cant have a kid with Roopa.. Maybe it's Anna's kid!Big smileLOL..
Dance competition... Hmmm well maybe Nakku will teach Roops how to dance.. she will probably train her and maybe dutta will seeeEmbarrassed.. Whatever it is,, i cant wait.!!
Awesome updateBig smile... Continue soonEmbarrassed

Edited by Sophia21 - 24 March 2011 at 6:53pm

tinkerbe11

Go to top