Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinkerbe11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

haha...but u guys still gt another week cz ur clocks back in d first sunday of apr ryt...... india used to have dylgt savin hours to once upon a time wen d british raj used to ruled india but not ne more
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha looks like ur ff threads becum a geography revision thread...haha...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinkerbe11

haha...but u guys still gt another week cz ur clocks back in d first sunday of apr ryt...... india used to have dylgt savin hours to once upon a time wen d british raj used to ruled india but not ne more

mujeh ky apataπŸ˜†..now..ainvayi baatein karogi..ya fir update bhi karogiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

nahin pata to abh to pata chal gaya na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

looool, i js woke up...well i jus gt outa bed lool😳😳, lemme drink my tea (cnt live widout tea) n stuff......n I will b bk l8r wid update....it's gonna b a lazy day 2dy....sun's shining bright πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

n yeh Yuvi its called useful information loool..u wud no all abt it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

cya n tc
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol...yh i knw evrythin dnt i?
pls update b4 midnight..lol... gt early start at uni 2mrw... demonstration for my sage group work...
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey tink,

thank u for the PM........ sorry for not commenting..... will do it from here onwards...............

lovely update... i just loved how u revealed naku's eye color...... it was so natural, never felt like a play or a story forced upon...........

tc
divya
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pehli galti tu khuda bhi maaf karta hai Tink 
plz is ko mere pehle galti samj kay maaf kardo !

i know im so sorry !
u updated 2 updates and i didnt comment !
im so sorry honey !
i was busy !
plz no chappals for me :(

im really sorry !
Now i will comment on both the update
A Token of Unrealised Love..&Confessions

wow wow wow 
what a title !
i love it :D
and teh update makes me fall in love with  it more :D
so strting Dutta is so restless he now wants Naku to come clean in this matter !despo duttaπŸ˜†
and tink love Naku she now wants to face Dutta !
Good girl , she just cant runaway from dutta all the time :D
and finally Naku is on Dutta room :D
yahooo but wow she is checking the rted box ,she has full on capability to become a investigating officer :P
and bam Dutta comes in the attire which can make anyone go head over heals :P
and then she runs away in the wrong direction , if i would be their i would have run indutta arms 
hehehehe
sorry dear i got carried away :P
Ok so dutta grap her by her wrist and her lovey dovey choriyan got broken :(
and the way Naku crying and Dutta guilty oh wow wow :P
and the way dutta takes her to bathroom and was abt to put her hand under water just imagine if he would have seen her white wrist !
i doubt Dutta will never let her get out of bathroom :P
ehheheheeheh
sorry Tink im in naughty mood :P

and wow is dutta ever gonna leave Naku 
he is again in her room with the red box :P

and when i read this 
As he inched closer to her she could smell his aftershave getting stronger, he looked guilty there was no doubt about that...
i swear i could smell his after shave too :P
and the whole payal scene beautiful 
you have done magic with this scene 
first he didnt tell it hers 
and she was in love with it and thought its not hers 
but when he gave her its overwhelming !
Oh i would be in same position !
its so beautiful written 
k i dont want it to be ruin by my comment !
awesome TInk !

and wow wow wowo 
though in love two need to play this game but one has realize first !but why its always the first who is less powerful :(
but love Naku feeeling the way she is trying to remember when this happens !
awesomeeeeeee !
and then she knows she cant have him/ :(
she is love with a man who is going to be soon  married :(

and wohoooooo 
some one has come 
my mind says its Gaurav , Nakku will help Roops and 
when gaurav sees ROOps dance , he will know she knows Naku !
thats what my mind says cuz i know thre writers who hate flaws maketheir character very strong by introducing at the right time 
unlike the tv shows 
k achanak a gaye !

and what dutta knows where is ROOpa with her kid 
well im sure its not Dutta kid cuz dutta would have given the kid his name !
so its gonna be so intersting and 
love Naku lecture to Dutta :)
and what her lens is irritating her !
oh TInk what an amazing update !
Light is gonna go in my house so will update my 2nd comment in a bit !
Btw if Dutta give her vhuria , i want him to make her wear it :P
wow wow woow 
love ur update TInk !
I hope u are not mad at me :😳

Shweta_Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi..
U may not b knowin me as I make myself almost "invisible" ..πŸ˜‰ ..but now let me introduce myself..m an admirer of ur FF infact of most FF's in d forum but especially u n Shilpita hav a uniqueness of ur own..M just addicted to them..dats d impact u guys hav on ordinary readers like me and I suppose many others..πŸ˜ƒ
In d prev chapter I just liked d way u revealed Naku's real eye color without much of drama as it wasn't necessary..n d dutta in ur ff does'nt go like "Dhoka Diya mujhe" without hearing 2 wat Naku had 2 say..Baaji is a mischievous guy..luv him n roops 2..hate Supriya..but I hope she will b gone soon but make sure she doesnt run away with the most expensive accessories dat hav been bought for her n D's marriage..only Naku has rights on Dutta n watever belongs 2 him..nobody else..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† I wud like to cut myself short here..without much discussion abt my likes n dislikes in ur FF..😊
In short d storyline is very gud..πŸ‘
Do continue writing n keep up d gud work..
Update soon ..eagerly awaiting..πŸ˜ƒ
I just wish there was a book titled "Deewani"..so dat I dont hav 2 wait for updates n can just read d whole book at one go..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›(have written d same comment regarding d book for Shilpita's FF 2..hope u dont mind..but I truly feel dat it should be d case)
Oh how silly of me..I forgot to mention one thing..just like ur FF's are beautiful..u r one gorgeous lady..n ur eyes r blue 2 as Naku's in d FF(hoping they are'nt colored lenses)..πŸ˜ƒ..hope u get ur "Dutta" soon in real life incase u have'nt found him πŸ˜›
Take care,
Love-Shweta Shriram πŸ˜Š
Edited by Shweta_Dutta - 13 years ago
tinkerbe11 thumbnail

Chapter Seventeen

Cruel Intentions

Ravi had recovered long ago, and was appointed Supriya's bodyguard by Dutta, along with Kaale supervising him occasionally.  Supriya seemed to be making a lot of far outings since her new Bodyguard Ravinder was given a new job title, he was hired free basically to cover his the costs for the damage he'd caused at the boxing match.  Dutta didn't really want to tell Baji about this, as he knew Baji was a troublemaker and often had a difficult time letting go of his past little arguments and would often dig up dead worms. 

Supriya did you find out anything about Dutta's work or where he gets his dealings from and how they deal with such large amounts of cash...you know time's running out....he souded as if he was taunting her, ........what have you been doing all this time, why are you wasting time buying all these expensive things, you know this isn't important.....Ravi how could you say this...you told me that you want to get married to me and you want to get into showbiz....so when I'm helping you by risking my life with that Dutta....you're telling me instead to find out about all this, when it's difficult enough to get even an ounce of information from that guy...do you really think he's going to tell all this information when even his family members don't even know......so how the hell do you expect me to find out, and besides we're only here to get our links to move onto a better lifestyle in showbiz...which we have got already...so why isn't this enough for you Ravi...is there something else that you're not telling me...and how did you manage to get this post as my bodyguard anyway... she questioned in irritation. 
     That's not important Supriya...don't you understand that when and if we runaway than Dutta will hunt us down, he said making up some spontaneous excuse...so before we leave we need to make sure we get some solid evidence against him and create a strong police case on him, so that he could get a heavy sentence possibly even a death sentence if we can prove any of the murders he's carried out in the past.....than either way he will be stuck in such a strong court case that no lawyer in the world would be able to grant him bail, let alone set him free....and than we will be safe, don't you see... he told Supriya knowing she'd believed his every word. 
     Okay Ravi, if I can betray Dutta for you, than I will sure try to find out any information about his money affairs, she promised. 

As Ravi just smirked at Supriya's foolishness, he couldn't help thinking to himself that how stupid she was, he had known Supriya from before, she was always one of those girls that had wanted to go out with the hottest new casanova's on the block, she had dated Ravi when they were in College and had always been in touch with each other since, Ravi had known since than that this girl could not be loyal to anyone, let alone him, her only main concern was money...and now fame which was the latest idea put into her head by Ravi himself, he had no intention of going into acting, whatsoever.  
     Ravi had worked for loan sharks as a small time earner, and had eventually been hired by Sudarshan to use violence against some villagers to extract money from them by force, where he was also paid to pick up girls from a dirty basti, under the orders of Sudarshan, which he did as a favour for the inspector that was helping to build a case against Dutta, therefore Sudarshan had no choice but to help the officer by the name of Morey, and had sent Ravi to do his dirty jobs for him. 
The Inspector had his own kind of war going on with the basti wale of finding out about some girl who had managed to escape his clutches, and he would take some random girl from their basti every two weeks by a third party, which was Ravi, just to make the basti wale speak up.....but the truth was that no one knew the whereabouts of that girl and had decided to either kick that family out from thier basti or force them to hand over their daughter, just to save thier own daughters, or they had a third option which was to take the case to Dutta Bhau, who was probably the only person that could help them right now. 

Ravi didn't care of the situation of the girls being sold, his only concern was making money, and when one day he'd found out from his friends that Supriya was dating Dutta Bhau, he informed Sudarshan of her character and how she was loyal to no one, Ravi thought he had done a favour to Suds as he thought he would inform Dutta of Supriya's nature, but to Ravi's surprise Suds had offered a bribery of such extent that Ravi could be reborn again and not run out of money to spend, and decided to join forces with Suds in order to aquire Dutta's ridiculous amounts of wealth.  Which is when he had staged a whole drama in such a convincing manner before Supriya, and faked a whole story of how had always loved her like mad since the time of college and had never looked at another girl since than, and he told her that they could use Dutta's links to help them become millionaires and build his career in acting for which he had already spoken to with someone by the name of Baji, and further told her how Dutta was a ruthless murderer and he was not right for her, and he could never give the kind of love Ravi could shower upon her.  As planned, she'd quickly fallen for his story and he knew the 'being famous' part would bring the most attention to her, and made her fall for his plan quickly. 
     But, Ravi knew that if she didn't find out anything soon, precisely before the wedding actually, he would have to get rid of her, as he had no intention of getting married to her, and before she could go back to Dutta and tell him that Ravi was behind the whole facade, he'd have to kill Supriya and dump her body beforehand. 

Supriya had definately seen some coldness in Kalavathi's tone towards Dutta, but whenever she would question Dutta of his family, he would end the subject right there, maybe if she went to Kalavathi directly she could find out other things, she knew of Kala's passion with clothing and designer gear, which would definately make it easier for Supriya to get on with her, she thought strategically. 

Naku was feeling extremely uncomfortable with her eyes now exposed before everyone, she knew Saab had probably told everyone by now, she was feeling uneasy and felt like she was held captive in the house, as she felt a sense of paranoia shoot through her body she wanted to escape, she knew Kaale would grass her up to Dutta eventually, so she tried to make some excuse of how she needed fresh air, and she'll be back soon, but when he tried to follow her, she told him that he could go get something to eat instead as he must've got hungry while standing there all that time, to her relief Kaale had liked the idea of that and quickly left.

As Naku felt the cool breeze brush on her face, she made her way out of the gates quickly, the day was starting to grow dark, but she still needed the walk, so decided to make her way ahead regardless of the night dwelling in on her, when her luck had played up on her again .......Baji was driving in through the gates.  He questioned her to where she was going and she told him how she needed some relief and was going for a walk, so Baji asked her to jump into the car and he'll take her for a drive, as he was free now, and had to pick up Roops from college a little later, she was taking some extra classes she'd told  him. 

Naku accepted his offer, knowing she would be scared of wandering the streets alone in the dark anyway, so made her way to his car.  There was complete silence between them, and for the first time this silence was an uncomfortable one which was unusual for them.  They had been driving around for a while, when Baji decided to take Naku to a talaab, and pulled up and told her to follow him.  
     When Naku saw the place it was beautiful, so beautiful that she didn't have the words to explain how she felt while trying to capture the view before her, the last of the sun rays were bouncing off the little ripples of water which were being caused by small leaves and petals falling from the nearby trees, the sky had a dusky shade where it one couldn't say if it was day or night, it was breathtaking, as she looked at Baji, she couldn't believe how he had bought her to the perfect place once again. 

He told her to take a seat next to him, which she did about one feet apart from him they were both staring ahead with their feet hanging off the huge oversized step they were sitting on, Naku had removed her shoes, and she could just about make contact with the water with her biggest toes, but kept the cool water intact with her toes anyway.  They sat in silence, this time a comfortable one. 
     Naku was the first to break the silence, and asked Baji if he often came to this place ?  Baji had smiled simply and told her that this was the place where him and Bhau practically grew up, and spent most of their childhood days here, he told her that Bhau still came to this place even today, but not with Baji, he would only ever come alone, and when she asked why, he answered that this place also held the memory of the betrayal that Dutta had endured some years back, and this was the place where he had transformed from simple Dutta to Dutta Bhau, he explained while trying to avoid any tears coming to his eyes.  This is the only place that keeps him intact with his past that reminds him that he was once human, ...pata nahin Bhau ki zindagi mein kab khushiyan aayegi he said wiping the tear which had finally found it's way out, ....eh Naku...tera Bappa to teri har baat maanta hai re......to tu mere Bhau keliye apne Bappa se bol na ke uski zindagi mein khushiyan daal de...bol de uss Bappa ko Naku ke Dutta ke dukh har le....aur uski zindagi mein bhi sukh bar de....tere Bappa ko to log dukh harta, sukh karta bol te hain na..... he said breaking down and felt his eyes fill up with uncontrollable tears, as he cried internally, he tried to hold back his tears by blocking their path with his thumb and finger, but with no success. 
Naku couldn't help shedding a few tears with Baji, and put her hand on his shoulder to comfort him, and told him that don't worry Baji, Bappa will surely fill Saab's life with happiness, watch once he gets married his whole life will change....and to make the mood lighter..she said ......so what if we don't like Supriya Tai, but the fact that she will keep Saab happy should be reason enough to like her that one little bit, she finished making Baji laugh a little at Naku's manner to give Supriya some kind of compliment. 

Just when Baji's phone rang....it was Dutta....who was fuming about something, Naku could hear his voice coming out of the speaker of Baji's cell...it was like it was on loudspeaker, he was obviously angry thought Naku, but she wondered why. 
As Baji hanged up, he told Naku that they had to go to the boxing club, Dutta was really pissed off he told her, as they quickly made their way to the car.  I can't drop you home otherwise I'll get late, and Dutta won't like that much he said in a rush, you better come with me, he said as he started the car and began speeding, and telling Naku to put her seat belt on at the same time.  Naku didn't know how to belt up, so instead she just pulled the belt out and held onto it rather than locking it, she could see Baji's attention was on the road, so thought it was wise to not bother him. 

As they pulled up outside the boxing club, Baji told Naku to stay in the car, which she did...to Baji's surprise, and left to go inside. 
     Dutta was fuming so much that he'd even removed his boxing gloves while he was punching the man sized punching bag, which was in true sense being tortured to death...well if it were alive it certainly would be dead by now thought Baji, as he walked closer to Dutta, looking down like a son was about to be scolded by his father for cheating in the classroom. 
You heard..... said Dutta looking up with bloodshot eyes, eerrrr he growled in anger as he attacked the punching bag once again, but this time with so much force that it was literally horizontal in the air for one split second, how could you let such a big mistake like this happen Baji, he shouted, are you going to tell me what happended or do you know something I don't, said Dutta through his clenched teeth, fisting his hands so tight so that he could prevent himself from totally shattering the whole boxing club. 
When Baji replied extremely calm, that Bhau I know what you're talking about, but have some faith on me, it wasn't the enemies that blew up the safe house Bhau.....he said looking determined ......it was me, he confessed. 
     As Dutta sat down, Baji offered him a drink to calm him down, but when Baji saw the fridge was empty, he told Dutta that not to worry and to relax while he goes and gets some chilled beers, and he will explain the whole situation to him on his return, and told him that the scenario was different to what everyone had witnessed, when Dutta understood straight away that there must've been a strong reason for Baji to stage such an act without informing him first, he sat on the edge of the actual boxing ring leaning back against the ropes and wrapping one of his arms around the rope twice, whilst throwing a whole bottle of freezing cold water on his body and face to wash away the sweat from all the punching. 
     Before Baji left, he told Dutta that he'll be a bit longer as he has Naku with him, and he will drop her home before as it won't be right to take her to the theka with me as there's always drunkards lurking around, and it won't be safe for the girl, he added.  When Dutta had heard Naku's name he sprang up, kya tum Naku ko yaha leke aaye, aur usse itni raat ko akeli gaadi mein chod diya tune...Baji tumhara dimakh kaha hai.... he said this time with concern rather than anger.  Tum ek kaam karo Naku ko andhar bhej do, aur tum samaan lao aur hum teeno ghar saath chalte hai, ...aur haan Baji tune choti ko college se uthaliya kya... he said, Baji had told him that Roop had finished earlier and called home and Kala Tai had picked her up instead, as she was already on the road for some business of her own. 

Naku all of sudden seemed really scared of entering the club, knowing she would be all alone with Dutta, and she knew that wasn't a good idea for her right now, she insisted on going with Baji, but than she knew it wasn't right for her to go with him either, so had no choice and did as she was told, it was afterall her own idea of leaving the house. 

When she walked in it was empty, so she was able to release her breath thanking Bappa he weren't there.  But she'd soon spotted him in the far corner, making her hold her breath again.....he was shirtless.....again she thought....oh god this cannot be happening to me again, the only person she was comfortable around while he was shirtless was Gaurav, but that was mainly when they danced and stuff, but than Gaurav always wore next to nothing tops anyway just to showoff his muscles, .....but seeing Saab like this was different altogether, Naku had never eyed a man with such intentions she couldn't help drooling over him, in fact she'd never realised when she'd start dreaming about him these days, it was like she was under some kind of enchanted spell whenever she was around him, except there was no evil witch involved in this one sided love story, .....as she stared at him she could notice every minor detail about him like his hair had looked extra black from the water he'd poured over his face, his perfect body shape and every muscle visible to her eye had looked like it was perfectly carved in like a statue and for one minute she wondered what it would have felt like if she'd touched him ....just to see and feel if he was all real, making her wonder if someone could really be that gorgeous......when she'd suddenly noticed that he was walking towards her....all the while she was staring at him....not realising how she must be looking, from his point of view.   
Tum aise hi kadi raho gi kya....he said looking straight into her blue eyes for the first time with admiration, he couldn't believe how someone was able to hide such beauty with so much ease and not a single complaint against anyone, he kind of respected her for that 'cause it couldn't have been easy, he thought while staring straight at her, not noticing how much torture she was going through right now, just because of him. 

Naku knew she had to control herself, so instead walked towards the punching bag which looked like it was made out of soft material and filled with sponge and moving her fingers over it while asking Saab if he was using this....when he replied in a yes.....forcing her to take the conversation further to prevent herself from looking at him, she asked how are you supposed to use it Saab ...isse dekh to lagta nahin ke yeh kisi kaam ka hai she said as she looked at it up and down.  When Dutta told her you're supposed to use it to punch ..it makes you stonger he said as he punched it lightly making it swing before her and asked her to try......
Bas itna hi, she said thinking what the point of that was, when he hit it, it was like he just punched a cushion which was now moving swiftly before her eyes, it seemed easy enough she thought as she formed a girly punch with her fist and punched it with all her might........ aaarrrrggghhhhhhh aahaahaa she cried in pain and jumped up and down swinging her wrist vigourously to relieve her from her pain not worrying about the show she was putting on for Dutta....
When Dutta saw her punch he didn't expect her to try and blast it in one go, but before he could say anything she'd already puched it with all her might, and than she was swinging her wrist and jumping up and down like a lunatic in pain and screaming like a girl that was refused the latest toy by her Mum.....oh shit...he thought as he asked her what happened, but she was in too much pain to give an answer and carried on crying but with no tears and only wailing loudly, which was beginning to deafen Dutta. 
Let me see ordered Dutta finally trying to get her under control, when she finally went quiet, Dutta tried to move her wrist, making her flinch in pain, as Dutta stared at her he couldn't help smiling at her puppy like face and her blue eyes which grew so big with pain he froze at what he was doing, while an equally absorbed Naku was also staring back at him, .....her eyes were absolutely breathtaking.....it was like he could forget about the rest of the world for as long as he was looking into them, so much pain and so much helplessness had reflected from them, but yet it was like being liberated for that one moment that he stared in to them.  When as usual Naku broke the silence, Saab meri kalay she said looking down at her hand which was lightly in his grasp.....as he released it he nodded his head and laughed lightly saying kiss mithi ki bani hai tu Naku......tu itni nazuk hai ke tujhe koi choo bhi le to tutne ka darr laga rehta hai......jaise ke subhe teri chudiyaan.......log kehte hai ke kaanch ki chudiyan nazuk hoti hai...lekin puri duniya mein sirf tu hai, jise kaanch ki chudiyon ko bhi sambhal ke rehana hota hai ke kahin woh tujhe na lag jaye, he said telling her how fragile she was that it had almost become ridiculous. 
As Dutta looked at her again and eyed her duppatta, she got a little wary, Dutta knew this but didn't let it bother him when he got close to her he ripped her dupptta straight down at one end without looking towards it and staring straight at Naku the whole time and than with the part he'd ripped off from her duppatta he'd held her wrist of the injured arm and began tying the made-up badage around it and carefully looping it through her thumb and finger to give it extra support, and finally pulled the knot together with his teeth, making a few cold water droplets drip onto her leg from his hair which made Naku so wish she could run her fingers through right now, and at the same time making her hold her breath at the closeness of her beloved Saab.   
When you're injury gets better you can start taking boxing lessons then he said sarcastically not really meaning it, .....and it looks like I'm going to have to personally train you Naku just in case you decide to injure yourself again at least I'll be here to carry you home in case you decide to faint on me next time... he joked and told her if you'll excuse me I've gotta head for the shower, and winked at her in the most sexiest way, while he walked off. 
As Naku watched him walk off her knees began trembling and gave way as she sat down she looked at her torn duppatta and smiled, and thought to herself this man is going to bring my death sooner, rather than later, she thought leaning her head against the wall ..Saab Bappa se shukar manao ke mein abhi behosh nahin huwi... she said out loud knowing Dutta couldn't hear her, as she thought back to the way he winked at her, making her heart skip....well only Bappa knows how many beats she thought. 
Even though she knew Dutta was never going to be hers she couldn't help feeling proud of the one she'd chosen to be the love of her life, she knew he wasn't the flowers type guy, but than that was the best part, he was what he was and he didn't try to change that for anybody, not even for Supriya she thought. 

Dutta had returned within five mintues, but this time he was dressed in stone washed jeans, and a light blue shirt, not to mention that his shirt buttons were still open up the top making his white vest visible underneath, it was beginning to feel like he was torturing Naku mentally by his latest dressing habits. 
    To divert her attention again, she decided to ask Dutta what he was so angry about earlier and why he was shouting at Baji, she could tell his mood had changed from a playful one to a more stern one now, as the reality of her question reminded him of why they were waiting there. 
Agar aap batana nahin chahate to koi baat nahin Saab, par mujhe laga ke shayad aap ka dil halka ho jaye ga she said trying to help him speak more openly.....when he'd already started speaking.....Naku main sirf apni galati sudarna chahata ta... he sighed thinking back to what had happened...lekin abh uss galati ko sudarte sudarte pata nahin ke kitni aur museebat mujhe jhel ni paregi....he said, making Naku force herself to understand what he was going on about......
tujhe pata hai Naku if I knew now what I'd known than I could have made things better, lekin meri hi wajah se aaj ek maa aur uski beti pe jaan lewa humla hua tha....he said regretting the very words coming from his mouth....Kya matlab Saab....said Naku. 
As he explained to Naku, the reason why they're so called arch enemy is after them, is because Dutta had made the mistake of bedding his girlfriend while he was drunk, well actually they both were....he confessed, he expaliend how he had finalised a deal with him the same day and was drinking on the bonnet of his car later that day, when he'd noticed the girl that Anna was treating like she was his prized possession make her way to him.  Naku maine usse nahin kaha ke woh mere saath beth kar piye, ussne zabardasti mujhse ek peg banvaya....hum apni baat hi baato main pata nahin kab aur kaise gaadi ke pichle seat mein chale gaye aur......he stopped to look at Naku to see if she was understanding what he meant as he couldn't explain to her that he'd made out with Anna's girl in the back seat of his car, and when someone had spotted them in a state not worth describing, word had got to Anna that she had just spent the night in the back seat with Dutta Bhau, causing Anna to go ballistic.  But when I'd told her to return she refused saying that she can't or else he would have her killed, but than that wasn't my problem, he said to Naku.....  I had eventually left her and soon realised I was wrong to have done so as we were equal partners in crime ...hum dono nashe ki haalat mein the... and than the next say she came to me for help when she was on the run, and I had no choice to help her, because when I saw her that day I could tell that this girl had been fighting her whole life against her destiny, and when she came to me she hadn't begged me to save her life, she'd begged me to save her daughter's life, seeing that four year old in her arms I couldn't let it suffer for a mistake I'd made unknowingly, so I helped them shift to a house far from here which is protected 24/7, under my most trusted bodyguards, beacuse if that b*st*rd reaches them, than only god knows how they will beg for their death to be near ....Naku maine zindagi mein bohut paap kiya hai...lekin ek chotti si nanhi bachi ki maut se apne haath gande nahin kar sakta...he said, for the first time Naku had seen Dutta feel torment at his every word, and feel ashamed for what he had done.....

As Roops played the song from youtube on her laptop, she stood on her bed trying to copy Katrina Kaif's exact dance moves, which didn't seem to quite reflect the same style as she'd intended it to, as she hoplessly tried again and again, she dropped flat on her stomach onto her bed in tiredness, and decided ...ke abh to Naku ko hi kuch karna parega....sirf wohi tujhe Sheila bana sakti hai Roop.... she said to herself distressed, and looked at the clock wondering why she hadn't come back home yet, she'd already called Baji, who'd given her the whole lowdown of Naku's story of her eye colour and that she was now at the boxing club with Bhau, he told her they will be back late and not to wait up for her as he was stuck in traffic due to a lorry that had overturned on the main road, causing severe traffic. 

Well this is definately a very long update, and I do hope you guy's like it, and I am really soo sorry that I couldn't fit Dutta's past in here...yet again😳, but I promise that in the next one the whole update will be Dutta's whole past, which he will tell Naku right here in the boxing ring, and girls please please please keep your heaphones ready for the next update, please !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Oh and eerrm... b4 I 4gt, girl's please don't get angry, but after Dutta's past I'm gonna go in hybernation mode lool, for about a week, dn't get mad but I really wanna catch up on other ff's, I haven't even read Sophia's and Shipilta's ff's yet, and am gonna start after the next update, sorry girls..😳😳

And I have to say you girls r really getting smart by the day, wow the details you guys are picking up on, fantastic, I don't know who who to prasieπŸ‘, and definately a very big big thank you to all silent readers that have decided to post comments afer all😊, I really really appreciate it, and Shweta u took d words ryt outa my mouth hun, even I was thinking that I shud just talk to a publishing house and get my story published lol as the 're-edited' version of LTL, 'cause my story's def gonna b long and I shud prob just end up pulishing it loolπŸ€“πŸ˜†, but I do hope I can keep ur guys interest until than, and Kiran i don't mind for ur l8 comment .....better l8 than never heyπŸ˜‰. 
And Yuvi here's d update 4u so ur mind can b at rest b4 ur demoπŸ˜‰, and yoyo don't worry about my typing hun, I've got first class pass lol😳in keyboarding, 65 wpm darlin', but fnk u 4 ur concernπŸ˜ƒ. 

And last but definately not the least I would just like to big up all d girls that have been commenting consistently, πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ, seriously it's really great to have all you girls with so much character and personality all under one roof, and I do honestly feel privelaged that all you sweethearts are here and comment on my ff.  😭  That's emotional tears from my emotional speech loolπŸ˜†.

Thank you for reading, and please press like😊.

mwah to allπŸ˜‰

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 13 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
R E S E R V E D

E D I T E D; ; ;

omg ravi is soo evil dirty man in ur ff!!

n supriya sucha blonde!! no surprise..ddnt expect anythng beter 4rm her any way..wudn feel bad at all if ravi kills er lol...bth r worthles!! chee 

haha highly doubt she get anythng out of D...!! mayb kala wil tel her wen shes high....

omg dat is sooo cheap...i hope babi n crew dnt get kikd out of basti but den agen if they do den N wil stay at PN 4 longer til she findz em  

...basti wale r always 2 faced-a******s!! but dis time i dont blame em 4 bein lyk dis...i mean no1 wud risk der ddaughters 4 sum1 els'z...........

or8 so ravi suds se mila hua hai....cant wait 2 c donu ki dhulai   .......they beter luk lyk dis>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hmmm wonda wa PN ke pagal sed bout it lol...btw wa was roops reaction  

thnkgod baji came...i fote she was gona get caught....i mean morey n his admi pagal beriyoon (aminals) ki tarah use doondh rahe hain....  

aww naku mesmerised by da river...    

awww pooor DUJI..loved that scene man...is was reli emotionl...   n wa baji was askin naku 2 pray 2 her bappa was jus soo sweet n cute....BFF!!  

ooooohh D angry....yipee so glad naku goin

baji u gadha y did u leav her alone in car..TUT TUT....

geee D had a go at him 4 doin da..bles him..he cares soo much bou our koyal  

but poor girl nerli hada a heart atak wen she saw him haf naked (AGAIN)   

now was was dat thng bout blowing up da safe house..y did baji did it..is it so anna n his men dont get any clue bout roopa n her kid....??

god D lukd lyk he was redy 2 murder any1 but as soon as he saw naku/herd bou naku he calmed dwn  

loved tasha talk man...naku is tryin soo hard not 2 drool!!    

poor girl....omg she is so naive n innocnt..bles her..she was tinking da boxing bag she probs expectd it 2 be soft n cuddly   

awww she hurt her wrist...hahaha crying n screamin lyk a girl!!!

love it hw D notices all dis..

da best part had 2 be Ds intensiv gaze in2 nakus eyez   <3 it!!!

oh n also...da bandaging part was awsum!!! 4 1ce it was an injured naku n D nursing insted of vice versa!!  

ukno i didnt reli mind naku getin injured den cuz i knw we wud be getin sum romantic scnes   hehe

omg did he reli wink!!   am soo surprised naku didnt faint!!!  

gee is naku sure dat D didnt hear her say 'Saab Bappa se shukar manao ke mein abhi behosh nahin huwi...'    

yipeee so D is not roopa kids dad!! phew..dat was close cal!!

awww D told her da story with such ease....<3 dat bout der relationshp... 

ohh so they had IT wen bth wer drunk!! evn tho im not hapy dat D did dis...its disgustin...it wudn hav been 2 bad if it was sum1 els..but y nakus sista of all ppl man LOL  enwyz..feel sory 4 bth (wel 3 wen N findz out..)

awww D u r such a babe man....he feels guilty evn tho it wasnt onli his fault n plus he was drink n den he luks afta em cuz of roopas lil angle  

soo glad D told her dat story otherwise N wud hav misunderstood him..if she found out 4rm sum other source...haina...😳 

ahaha roops tryna dance on shila ki jawani 4 baji..how sweet tho i assume shel be hopeless  

BUT im glad cuz dat means naku wil be da1 dancing!!  

omg plz tel me D gona wach it accidently obviously!! pleaseeee i wud love dat...i can jus imagine D getin shok of his life!! (wel he wil getsa lots mor shoks spesh FR but dis wil do 4 now lol) n den he will be perving at her n admiring her flexible sexy moves n all!!!  >>>D ka reaction!!  hahahaha

anyways..thnx 4 pm bbe..cont soon plz...n am sory 4 l8 rply...lekin hope da extra long essay wil mke up 4 it..n dsnt bore u 2 much..(wich it wil i kno lol)πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 13 years ago