Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 31)

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
oh lordy,, nakku has been muttering to herself about sup,, and the churail Angryis practically buying all expensive things out of dutta's money only to marry with that money andrun away.. gosh TINK you better let nakku give her a nice beating before she takes off with ravi Angrythe bandar.

roops is fallen dead flat for baaji,, bechari or woh tou ghaas nahi deta uss ko,, kiya baat hai,, ek salman ek shahrukhLOL

aur dutta ke kiya kehne,Wink
mujhe tou lagta hia ke hi is openly flirting wit her, at the moment his brain only ticks at a women physical attraction, beccuse he has not met the one that can touch his MIND AND SOUL,, but he seems to be getting there with nakku, let us see how long this journey will be before dutta admits the fact that nakku is his soulmate.

and nakku is cluless, she thinks he is just annoying her,, another things if sups run's away from the mandap will dutta marry nakku ,, if yes please make her marry him without all the charcole,,  he can do whatever he wants with her aftre that LOL

A REQUEST,, IF DUTTA DOES EXIT FROM THE SHOW PLEASE DO KEEP UP WITH THE FF, IF IT IS NOT OVER BY THE TIME HE LEAVES THAT IS. I WILL MISS DUTTA, AND WILL MISS YOU TOO. SO KEEP WRITTING AND DON'T GIVE UP.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

looks like on the wedding day dutta will cum to know of supriya and get married to Nakku.............. but when is the FR??? bfore or after the wedding......... anyhow story going nice......... and plzzzzzzzzzz dont shut Duttas thought.........

well yeh ur ryt actually cz I hav mentioned b4 lol, dat d on screen story will cum into place at sum points...and the wedding day will def b dat point...so d FR will too happen after d wedding which is wen I've decided to bring Gaurav in....Big smile

Hope dat keeps u happy...

tcWink

Edited by tinkerbe11 - 23 March 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlyoyo2kiran255

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sophia21

Nakku's dress is beautiful.. so is Roops.. I hope she wears that for the wedding..

Yep dat is wot she'll b wearin 4 d weddin lol

Well there wont exactly be a wedding lol.. Im hoping not lolLOL 

Well actually h8 2gv u more bad news but der will b a weddin lol, but if it helps it Dutta will b marrying d 1 n only...yep u guessed it...Big smileWink

Errrr hatin that supriya more n more.. good dats d idea lol Tongue
Yaay he bought a payal for her.. I hope he gives it to her soon! :)

He will Wink

Sophia21

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Originally posted by ushankitvc

looks like on the wedding day dutta will cum to know of supriya and get married to Nakku.............. but when is the FR??? bfore or after the wedding......... anyhow story going nice......... and plzzzzzzzzzz dont shut Duttas thought.........

well yeh ur ryt actually cz I hav mentioned b4 lol, dat d on screen story will cum into place at sum points...and the wedding day will def b dat point...so d FR will too happen after d wedding which is wen I've decided to bring Gaurav in....Big smile

Hope dat keeps u happy...

tcWink
ohh tink,, gaurav will be back after the face rev and marriage,, nakku ka kiya hoga, dutta will have her,, Ouch will he use and body and not care about her feelingsCry... kiya hone wala hai,, kuch to bolLOL

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

gosh TINK you better let nakku give her a nice beating before she takes off with ravi Angrythe bandar.

Don't worry hun dat's where Baji will step in, as he'll enjoy dat part more den ne1LOLWink

roops is fallen dead flat for baaji,, bechari or woh tou ghaas nahi deta uss ko,, kiya baat hai,, ek salman ek shahrukhLOL

Hey...Baji likes her too, but he's got a weird way of showing it lol...but he shows itEmbarrassed

aur dutta ke kiya kehne,Wink
mujhe tou lagta hia ke hi is openly flirting wit her, at the moment his brain only ticks at a women physical attraction, beccuse he has not met the one that can touch his MIND AND SOUL,, but he seems to be getting there with nakku, let us see how long this journey will be before dutta admits the fact that nakku is his soulmate.

Thank u 4 understandin dat part so wellClap

and nakku is cluless, she thinks he is just annoying her,, another things if sups run's away from the mandap will dutta marry nakku ,, if yes please make her marry him without all the charcole,,  he can do whatever he wants with her aftre that LOL

eerrr soo sorry hunErmm...no can do....cz dis is d only wy 4 Dutta 2 realise his lurve 4 Naku lolLOL

A REQUEST,, IF DUTTA DOES EXIT FROM THE SHOW PLEASE DO KEEP UP WITH THE FF, IF IT IS NOT OVER BY THE TIME HE LEAVES THAT IS. I WILL MISS DUTTA, AND WILL MISS YOU TOO. SO KEEP WRITTING AND DON'T GIVE UP.Big smile

Dnt worry i will continue, made a promise to Kiran..chek it out a few pages bak, unless it is ova DisapproveShocked

tc TinkWink

Vampgirl

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
tinker should u not be in bed at this time? jus curious that is all

tinkerbe11

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

@tink...

mayb its cos i reali wnt gaurav 2 come so we gt a jealous dutta...lol.. btw wil gaurav reveal roopa's death 2 naku n also reveal tht dutta slept with her..i mean does gaurav knw al tht...?

salman n dutta r quite alike... da way dutta was sayin hw can she like sum1 who talks less etc i was like ur describing urself dude

hmmm so FR happens after marriage.....wil the marriage happen in the sme way it did in shw, i mean out of hatred/revenge? lol i knw too many ?s lol..

n dw hun i'll onli b reading ffs after MR quits...bt no LTL for me... i quit the day he quits bt wil continue 2 read ffs..esp this 1...its 1 of my favs...

@yoyo...i dnt think dutta will consummate with her... if he marries out of revenge thn i dnt think he will touch her, post FR i dno, he'll probs b 2 angry n tke a while 2 accept it... and yh Tink is meant 2 b in bed, bt like sophie, she too likes 2 stay up til 4am in da morning n posts her updates thn 2... AngryLOL

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 23 March 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirltinkerbe11Sophia21

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

tinker should u not be in bed at this time? jus curious that is all

yeh i am lol, i sleep l8, dnt worry it's normal here hun, so dnt sweat on it lolLOL

Wink

Go to top