Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF Deewani, Chapter 28, pg 145 DISABLED (Page 18)

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

great update............sad to know roopa's fate...........love the way dutta was jealous seeing baji-naku's interaction............i'm surely not complaining of long updates, i'm loving it

Fnk u, 4ur comment n glad u lyk itBig smile

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by Vampgirl

hey once again fabulous update. plz don't cut the length really love long update. hmm so gaurav promised roopa....she said hydrabadi gunda means anna... omgggg ....... wow i really like J dutta wanna see more & more... so sups ditching dutta...... so cheap... i'm waiting for gaurav's entry.... will he recognise her???????? tank god yaha pe kala jada satati nahi he.....what abt raju???????? kya vohi chaskar hai????????? updat soon dear, waiting eagerlyyyyyyy

Dnt gt 2 keen on Kalaa yet hun, she'll soon play up....Wink

n I will tell u dat evry1 is playin der on screen characters wid a few exceptions lol, like Roops, and Roopa but ne wy u cd pick dat up urslf i guess, so raju is raju n chasker is chaskar lol...hope dat keeps u satisfied

n fnx 4 commntsBig smile

TinkWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dc17-7

hey tink,

hope u dont mind calling u like that....

the update was nice....... no, not boring..... gaurav seems to b an important part of naku's life, so it is more than justified to update the character.........

keep updating asap n thnk u for the PM.......

tc
divya

No i dnt mind, fnx 4 lykin, n yep Gaurav is very important in Naku's lyf, will update soon, n ur welcumSmile

fnx 4 commnts
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Awesome Pravesh !

I am really liking the jealous Dutta <3
he was so cute when he says 
all for baaji !

i love how u are taking gaurav story !
the tabla beat was indeed awesome 

and ahan ravi and sups again team here !
enjoying it alot !
keep up the good work !

Hey Kiran,

fnx 4 alwys postin commnts, i luv d fact dat u alwys commnt on d music, it helps alot, so i no if u guys aren't gettin irritated by d music, it's just so u guys can actually visualise the characters playing their roles in ur mind lol, cz dats d way i imagine it wen im writin n so try 2 let u guys get d same pic thru words and songs as much as i can.Smile

yep ravi n sups...lyk i sed d on screen story will cum 2geva...well sort of...Big smile

tc hun TinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
hey tink..so sory couldnt coment in da last 2 updates..been soo busy...wil edit dis asap..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoyo2

hey tinker,,Big smile how is going, love the long updates u have been providing us with
* good thing gaurav promised himself to roopa ,,, caz i  would not like to see dutta making sheesh kaboob out of him,, if he even smelled gaurav thinking of nakkuLOL
* dutta is jealouse of baaji,,, hmm nice, i liek to see smoke coming out of dutta ear just for thinking that baaji and nakku are a coupleLOL

* ravi and sups togetherShocked and trying to use dutta,, will wait and watch what dutta does to these 2 monkiesAngry

* Morey is in town i believe and nakku is hiding from him?? ab dutta hero wali entry maarni padhegi and bachana padhe ga heroin koEmbarrassedWink
once again great updateClap

U'll c alot more den smoke darlin...Wink, so watch dis space lol

tc
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Me first! kapoooff to all the rest of youTongue

Aw...Gaurav is so sweet..he wanted to protect Naku..and Roopa is such a nice sister..so generous and selfless...cares about Naku so muchCry I feel so bad for her.is the guy that she is with, More? or Anna?Shocked or a new character?
LOL..Baaji is so cute, drunk!Embarrassed And Dutta jealoussss...awwwwwwwEmbarrassed 

Hey Suvi, (still w8n 4 Naku n Dutta to make out in d pool lol, pls dnt let me w8 3 mnths for itUnhappy)

Ur on d ryt track abt Anna.....morey, no..no nu character. 

TinkWink
tinkerbe11 IF-Dazzler
tinkerbe11
tinkerbe11

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Wow!! Gaurav is a gem of a person.......... he cares fr nakku so much..... he knew and told now evrything to Nakku........ abt her tai...... OMG!!! baaji is so free with Nakku and acting free with her....... Dutta jealous...... oops!!! that Ravi and Supriya......... hope Dutta hears their talk and sees their act........
A very nice updt.......... updt sooooooooon........ looking frwrd fr it......... Thanx 4 PM.....

Hey, yeah Baji n Naku will hav alot of cute moments2, so look out

will update soon x

Go to top